Zoe Kravitz: " I've recently begun to identify more with my blackness"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Her and her mama. :takedat: Well I think her mama is finer. I love Lisa since back in the Cosby Show. :noah:

I'll admit ZOE is a very pretty girl.....

But her Mama ........had those EYES THAT COULD HYPNOTIZE. .... :lawd:

LISA BONET in her prime was the baddest piss colored broad in the game!!!

acteur_lisa-bonet_5_1141998504.jpg

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'll admit ZOE is a very pretty girl.....

But her Mama ........had those EYES THAT COULD HYPNOTIZE. .... :lawd:

LISA BONET in her prime was the baddest piss colored broad in the game!!!

acteur_lisa-bonet_5_1141998504.jpg
Lisa all day. Those eyes, those lips, that petite body and that crazy hair :noah: She looks freaky too. :whoo:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So?

Mulattos have no obligation to hang around Blacks. They should, however, be aware of their heritage but I encourage all mulattos to breed with Whites and give their kids/descendants a real chance at succeeding in this white mans world

Read Chanellor Williams "The Destruction of Black Civilization and Great of a Race from 6000 bc to 2000 AD".

The reality of the situation is ALL there.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
she's mixed and is both black and white
she should identify as mixed identifying with white or black is confusing yourself more

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Also... This has less to do with how she was raised and more to do with where she grew up and went to school... Just sounds like your typical suburban black broad who grew up around cacs.

It has more to do with how she was raised ( or lack of it)

she's no different than them self hating Mowry's..... These kids parent's really teach them to believe they are no different that white people ( and willfully ignore the consequences of doing so) and when these kids get hit with a reality check...they either become even more self hating, or become the complete polar opposite of what they were.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I read the interview, she admits she was uneducated about her black heritage and culture, and what it means - hence the Tyler Perry comment. I find that some bi-racial people tend to cling to their blackness more strongly than even "fully" black people. My mother is quite mixed and she hates white people :russ: - she fully identifies as black predominantly. So I understand it. Kudos to her I say.

Thats because they get how much people really despise black people. They see the hypocracy up close. They are on the frontline of deep interperonal racism.

Many people will say things to mulatto that they WILL NEVER
SAY TO A DARKSKINNED BLACK PERSON. Some run toward their blackness others run the other way.

And some, some come to blackness after a bad experience. Zoe WAS engaged to a white dude. How much do you want to bet that his family encouraged him to end that engagement? Regardless of how famous she and her family was?