Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marcuz better man how? You dont even know what it takes to be a man, no one taught you. You come from a dominant female household. You sat here and debated with me on why women around us dont need protection from the dangers of society, what man does that?

come from a female dominated house hold :what: what?

you don't even know the dangers of society black women need protection from. your version of protection is gooning about the hood trying to fight any nikka that looks at black women the wrong way. the black community already has enough guard dog simp nikkas fighting and killing other black men over p*ssy, that's not the solution. they need economic protection, something you'll never touch on.

I was born a king and I handle my responsibilities as one,

type of king runs to the white man for hand outs? didn't you just make a thread about coming from the county building?

never put my hands on women, maintain a healthy lifestyle and teach the youth on how to be productive and give back to the community with food drives. and clothes.

you want props for doing what you're supposed to do?

If you want leadership you take it, didnt your father teach you this? If you want a woman to respect you be the man she need you to be. Dont be a p*ssy and expect them to fall in line. You keep using these chicks as a excuse for you not to step up to the plate.

You keep acting like its impossible to be a man and its disgusting.

how are you leading when all your motivation is based on p*ssy. :laugh: just brush through your threads

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
come from a female dominated house hold :what: what?

you don't even know the dangers of society black women need protection from. your version of protection is gooning about the hood trying to fight any nikka that looks at black women the wrong way. the black community already has enough guard dog simp nikkas fighting and killing other black men over p*ssy, that's not the solution. they need economic protection, something you'll never touch on.

:heh: whatever breh you keep calling it a guard dog mentality when in reality its just doing what you have to do to make sure women are safe. Economic protection goes without saying, but i really dont understand why you keep thinking that i dont agree on that, I just said money isnt everything

type of king runs to the white man for hand outs? didn't you just make a thread about coming from the county building?

Yep I went there for free money for college via the college/training and its not a hand out, not when I fukking pay taxes out the ass, best believe im gonna exploit every hole i can get from this society.

you want props for doing what you're supposed to do?

thats funny coming from a man that thinks youre not suppose to do anything cause black women dont care

how are you leading when all your motivation is based on p*ssy. :laugh: just brush through your threads

I make a thread about getting some ass and all of a sudden Im the bad guy? Thought I told you before during my two year relationship I had my girlfriend stay with me in my apartment years back and I bought home the money and food while she went to school. Never had a issue with her, even when I lost my job she never got at me and helped maintain the household until I got another one.

Once again why do you think its impossible for a man to be a man to black women?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
100% of what he says is truth. Weak minds get side tracked by his personal life. Intelligent people focus on the message at hand.

100% really? Ok. I’m not trying to change minds here that isn’t my deal. Like I said before I don’t have any beef with Tommy. I catch him on here and some other forums the guy is funny when stays in his lane. He said it himself he’s an entertainer. I will state his again I’m not downing the man for his hustle.

I also read Jason Whitfat, I mean Jason Whitlock because I know what angle he is taking. I don’t take 75% of his stories or commentary on race seriously because I know that fukkery is gonna be involved. Notice I didn’t call Tommy a lair like brother Will and I don’t say anything to disparage Tommy I actually respect him for what he has built.

I hope you are donating for his movie brotha.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: I need to see this video of him saying it cause I heard him say different when he was asked about dating women with weave and she do have some punk ass dudes in her circle, i seen dudes defending her

Post Islam Malcolm and show me more proof on this mlk stuff.

I mean breh. :yeshrug: There are public FBI documents that shows he was cheating heavily on his wife. Some of the women was undercover FBI agents.

I have talked to many elders here in Memphis. That said MLK always stayed at the Lorraine Hotel, because the hotel would send prostitutes to his room. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I make a thread about getting some ass and all of a sudden Im the bad guy? Thought I told you before during my two year relationship I had my girlfriend stay with me in my apartment years back and I bought home the money and food while she went to school. Never had a issue with her, even when I lost my job she never got at me and helped maintain the household until I got another one.

Once again why do you think its impossible for a man to be a man to black women?

you've made over a dozen threads about sleeping with different black chicks, which screams insecurity . but people who defend women with words and treat them like shyt with their actions are the real snakes and true woman haters. so getting on your soapbox on sotomayor is funny but hypocritical.

and i never said it's impossible for a man to be a man. however, most black women (and apparently some nikkas to) believe manhood is just 100% instinctual. y'all make it seem like we can have 3 generations of woman run homes and the boys are going to come out understanding leadership and manhood. nah, it's more likely they'll end up acting like women of other races, purchasing 350 dollar belts because they saw it in a magazine :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean breh. :yeshrug: There are public FBI documents that shows he was cheating heavily on his wife. Some of the women was undercover FBI agents.

I have talked to many elders here in Memphis. That said MLK always stay at the Lorraine Hotel, because the hotel would send prostitutes to his room. :yeshrug:

i don't wanna be the villain but some friends are stuck in their own bubble

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I mean breh. :yeshrug: There are public FBI documents that show he was cheating heavily on his wife. Some of the women was undercover FBI agents.

I have talked to many elders here in Memphis. That said MLK always stay at the Lorraine Hotel, because the hotel would send prostitutes to his room. :yeshrug:

Need to see links breh and i dont trust anything that the fbi said during the civil rights

you've made over a dozen threads about sleeping with different black chicks, which screams insecurity . but people who defend women with words and treat them like shyt with their actions are the real snakes and true woman haters. so getting on your soapbox on sotomayor is funny but hypocritical.

and i never said it's impossible for a man to be a man. however, most black women (and apparently some nikkas to) believe manhood is just 100% instinctual. y'all make it seem like we can have 3 generations of woman run homes and the boys are going to come out understanding leadership and manhood. nah, it's more likely they'll end up acting like women of other races, purchasing 350 dollar belts because they saw it in a magazine :mjpls:

Wasnt dozens of threads and the fact is they prefer to get the dikk with no attachments, its not like Im leading women on with dreams of relationships. They got grad school and work to worry about, they said theyre not looking for a relationship and plus most of them women i fukked were already in relationships/married but I wasnt informed, if i was i would have declined aint got time being shot at over puss. Well I know manhood isnt instinctive and 3 generations of women ran households dont teach men leadership just all by your post and posting style. As for the belt nonsense, thats capitalism doesnt really have anything to do with leadership or manhood.

Acting like women is true though, tommy and some of these dudes on this site proved that months ago

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:heh: I'm not giving no links because that some shyt you can easily google breh.

i know the docs are seal until 2020 or something like that. One thing I know is when it comes to black figures take what you hear about with a grain of salt. I need to see like mugshots of his arrest or pics with him and white broads fukking. Not just cause of the his name but for any black man

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I have heard of it in which they would Falsify information, plant false evidence and dismantle movements.

what makes you think that will make me believe it was true

I don't know what to tell you. I heard from elder black people in Memphis. That said every time MLK came to town, he would always stay at the Lorraine Hotel, because they would send women to his room. This come from people who worked at the hotel.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to tell you. I heard from elder black people in Memphis. That said every time MLK came to town, he always stayed at the Lorraine Hotel, because they would send women to his room. This come from people who worked at the hotel.

Listen, maybe he did, maybe he didnt.

idle chatter doesnt confirm much, regardless he personal was his personal life.

:manny: if he did its not gonna change nothing now