Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need to see links breh and i dont trust anything that the fbi said during the civil rights

Wasnt dozens of threads and the fact is they prefer to get the dikk with no attachments, its not like Im leading women on with dreams of relationships. They got grad school and work to worry about, they said theyre not looking for a relationship and plus most of them women i fukked were already in relationships/married but I wasnt informed, if i was i would have declined aint got time being shot at over puss. Well I know manhood isnt instinctive and 3 generations of women ran households dont teach men leadership just all by your post and posting style. As for the belt nonsense, thats capitalism doesnt really have anything to do with leadership or manhood.

Acting like women is true though, tommy and some of these dudes on this site proved that months ago

Gurl.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen, maybe he did, maybe he didnt.

idle chatter doesnt confirm much, regardless he personal was his personal life.

:manny: if he did its not gonna change nothing now
so just admit you don't care instead of trying to waste nikkas time asking for proof and shyt :laugh: you operate just like a female

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Haven't listened yet but from reading the comments Zo got called feminine by a caller and some shyt popped off :lupe:

edit: skip to 3 hour 10 min , this nikka Zo going HAM :laff:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What the HELL does her post have to do with ANYTHING I said? You don't know shyt about how I feel about my blackness. You don't know I live my everyday life. I said how I feel. You are an anonymous poster on a message board. I have not reason to lie. Overall, you sound stupid as hell trying to tell someone else how they should feel about their identity. I can be both black and a woman. In fact, I am black AND I am a woman (no matter how much you try to deny me that right). YOU are delusional.
Nothing, which is why that post wasn't directed at you. You just like to bytch.
It would need to be explained to me because its a lie. Unless you are denying the existence of sexism (and I'm sure this debate will soon be there once I feel the need to post statistical evidence that Black women are the overwhelming victims of sexism), you don't have a leg to stand on.
What was a lie? I didn't deny that sexism existed. I denied that black men subject black women to any kind of systematic sexism. How about you compare the statistics showing the discrimination that black women face in this country and compare them to the statistics illustrating the discrimination that black men face, since you black feminists like making this a competition about who has it worse. Be honest about the results then come back and explain why black women should separate themselves and their problems from black men like it's a separate struggle.

I know you didn't address this part of your post to me, and I don't necessarily put my womanhood before my Blackness (or vice versa) as she does, but who are you to act as if this is a bad or unvalid position? Do you put your Blackness before your manhood? If you say you do, I think I've caught you in yet another lie. The truth of the matter is, it is actually makes sense for her to feel that way. If she in her daily life interacts mostly with other Black people, you would be lying your behind off to say that those people simply view her as Black and don't see her as female.
I'm a person with an opinion, that's who I am. Who do you think that I have to be in order to express a personal opinion? This is another bytchy thing that I've noticed about you feminists, you act as if you're offended when people express opposing opinions. On some "uh who are you to say that you don't agree with a woman?" You better get over yourself. Yes, I think a black woman saying that she sees herself as a woman before a black person is a stupid delusional position, and I don't need your or anyone else's permission to express that opinion. The funny thing is you turn right around and tell me that I'm lying when I say that I don't put my manhood before being black. I most certainly see myself as a black person before I see myself as a man. Black women are a huge part of who I am. My first allegiance is to other black people, not other men. I couldn't give a damn about races of other men because I know that the feelings are more than mutual on their end. Again, that "I see myself as a woman before black" mentality is completely ignorant, selfish, and disloyal. Why would a black woman pledge allegiance to some kind of womanhood when other races of women don't even see you as equals? This blatant disloyalty that black feminists have for black men and the community as a whole is just unacceptable.

What the HELL does her post have to do with ANYTHING I said? You don't know shyt about how I feel about my blackness. You don't know I live my everyday life. I said how I feel. You are an anonymous poster on a message board. I have not reason to lie. Overall, you sound stupid as hell trying to tell someone else how they should feel about their identity. I can be both black and a woman. In fact, I am black AND I am a woman (no matter how much you try to deny me that right). YOU are delusional.
Nothing, which is why that post wasn't directed at you. You just like to bytch.
It would need to be explained to me because its a lie. Unless you are denying the existence of sexism (and I'm sure this debate will soon be there once I feel the need to post statistical evidence that Black women are the overwhelming victims of sexism), you don't have a leg to stand on.
What was a lie? I didn't deny that sexism existed. I denied that black men subject black women to any kind of systematic sexism. How about you compare the statistics showing the discrimination that black women face in this country and compare them to the statistics illustrating the discrimination that black men face, since you black feminists like making this a competition about who has it worse. Be honest about the results then come back and explain why black women should separate themselves and their problems from black men like it's a separate struggle.

I know you didn't address this part of your post to me, and I don't necessarily put my womanhood before my Blackness (or vice versa) as she does, but who are you to act as if this is a bad or unvalid position? Do you put your Blackness before your manhood? If you say you do, I think I've caught you in yet another lie. The truth of the matter is, it is actually makes sense for her to feel that way. If she in her daily life interacts mostly with other Black people, you would be lying your behind off to say that those people simply view her as Black and don't see her as female.
I'm a person with an opinion, that's who I am. Who do you thinkthat I have to be in order to express a personal opinion? This is another bytchy thing that I've noticed about you feminists, you act as if you're offended when people express opposing opinions. On some "uh who are you to say that you don't agree with a woman?" You better get over yourself. Yes, I think a black woman satin that she sees herself as a woman before a black person is a stupid delusional position, and I don't need your or anyone else's permission to express that opinion. The funny thing is you turn right around and tell me that I'm lying when I say that I don't put my manhood before being black. I most certainly see myself as a black person before I see myself as a man. Black women are a huge part of who I am. My first allegiance is to other black people, not other men. I couldn't give a damn about races of other men because I know that the feelings are more than mutual on their end. Again, that "I see myself as a woman before black" mentality is completely ignorant, selfish, and disloyal. Why would a black woman pledge allegiance to some kind of womanhood when other races of women don't even see you as equals? This blatant disloyalty that black feminists have for black men and the community as a whole is just unacceptable.

I would venture to say that most Black feminists who identify as female before Black probably are immersed in Black surroundings more than most Black women, so they feel the gender inequality 1000x more often than the racial one. And that's a valid viewpoint for her experience.
It is not a valid viewpoint because there is no systematic anti- black woman sexism in the black community. You women really need to stop perpetuating this bold face lie. What systematic sexism are black women subjected to in "black surroundings"? You women will just say anything.I would venture to say that most Black feminists who identify as female before Black probably are immersed in Black surroundings more than most Black women, so they feel the gender inequality 1000x more often than the racial one. And that's a valid viewpoint for her experience.[/quote]It is not a valid viewpoint because there is no systematic anti- black woman sexism in the black community. You women really need to stop perpetuating this bold face lie. What systematic sexism are black women subjected to in "black surroundings"? You women will just say anything.
Well then STOP fukking quoting. YOU quoted a post where I was directly talking about my personal experience. I talk about what I want to talk about; NOT what YOU want me to talk about. I post what I want, where I want, when I want, about what I want and your dumbass is going to keep quoting it.

Also I clearly quoted Marcuz on page 4 where is he said "gender isn't the reason for the inequality you receive" and he repeated again "gender isn't the reason for the inequalities black women receive". So again, I addressed a poster who did make that claim that I don't face gender inequality.

Finally, I'm smarter than you so that's really all that matters here.
:pachaha: You need a hug. You actually need more than that but I'll keep it somewhat respectful.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Haven't listened yet but from reading the comments Zo got called feminine by a caller and some shyt popped off :lupe:

edit: skip to 3 hour 10 min , this nikka Zo going HAM :laff:

ZO is a feminine bytch ass dude though :manny:

let's be real. shyt was funny though :lolbron:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Black Feminism my ass, own up to your shyt black women.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Glad folks finally just came out and said they think Black issues are more important that women's issue.

I can honestly say I am a woman before I am Black. That's how feel. Sexism affects my day to day life.

Are you saying that your mother knew your gender before your race?

Are you intimating that sexism has had a more negative impact on your life than structural racism, which has affected people who look like you for centuries regardless of gender? If so, and gender is the larger determinant of inequal/prejudicial treatment, then can you explain the reasoning behind black men receiving such harsh treatment along with or in greater proportion to black women? It would only make sense that black MEN would receive less since they are male...in a male-dominated society such as American is claimed to be.

Are you implying that achieving gender equality would would somehow enhance your life more than achieving racial equality?

Are you stating you have, are and will experience more drudgery due to you having a vagina than to having the ethnic background of a former enslaved work force?

Are you implying that your gender is more of a threat to the larger power structure than your race?

Lastly, are you implying that your gender is more important than your race? Also, do you believe the powers that be believe the same thing?

I look forward to your answers.

Peace

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Zo seems feminine to me. Even that demon on the reach around show played him on the corey holcomb hotel podcast.

Zo was texting someone throughout the show and shes like.

*tell him you'll call him back*

This man looked like he was blushing.