Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My stance has and always will be that I am a Black woman period. I can't separate the two to claim one before the other and never want to.

PRECISELY!!!!! When can I ever stop being one or the other. I am both! Point, blank, period! It's crazy to ask people to choose one over the other like it's an option.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why aren't black women aren't considered gun toting thugs and aren't pulled over nearly as frequently as their male counterparts. Why do women clinch their purses and lock their doors when a black male is within fifteen feet? You're concerned with arguing who has been dealt the shyttier hand in society.

I'm not.

Uhhh yeah you are. Which is why you have such an interest in trying to dictate to me how I don't face sexism because I'm just Black and nothing else.

Black men and women are both untamed savages in the minds of millions of Americans, yet your focus is on stereotypes, not why millions of people by into those stereotypes and who they are perpetuated by. A black man need not walk in the shoes of a woman to know that she's discriminated against if she shares the same skin color. Discrimination isn't exclusive to your gender, and I assure you that black male slaves weren't the only ones who were hung by their throats from oak trees. Your race is oppressed, no matter how much you desire to distance yourself from that fact, and until you tackle that issue, you're fighting a battle against an invisible opponent.

No one has said the Black race doesn't face discrimination :what:. All these straw men you're setting up and knocking down don't help your argument because anybody reading knows you're just making shyt up.

There was no diversion, only truth. A hard truth that unfortunately may not hit you until you experience first hand how little your true oppressors care about you or your counter-productive movement. You are terribly misguided. I did not only address black female issues, sweetheart, I compared and contrasted. You desire to practice feminism yet omit that you aren't even considered a woman in this country.

I'm not considered a woman yet I still manage to earn less per hour, amass less wealth, have my specific issues go disproportionally unaddressed, and be a victim of domestic violence and sexual assault, even with race held constant? Explain how that is not as nonsensical as I'm telling you it is.

Women of every nationality in this country are treated better than you. Women of every nationality in this country experience better health care than you. Women of every nationality sans Hispanics(and that's only on average, in their case) are provided better education and learning institutions than you. You want to know something crazy?

This is not exclusive to your gender.

Now you are literally just lying lmao

Each and every one of those races of women compared to their race of men are worse off because of the system of patriarchy that you wish to support by denying it exists. You sound ridiculous right now.

You will destroy the black community. Along with the absentee fathers, drug pushers, and unfit mothers of three content with section 8 housing and more interested in free before 9 at Primetime than their children's education.

Yes, a person fighting for equality between all races and genders is truly a menace to society. Again, you sound absolutely ridiculous. Like a white racist talking about the Black boogeymosters coming to take away all their rights by demanding equality.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
20:00, they basically cosign what i was saying earlier in the barney thread :skip:

edit: 24:00 :skip: they explain bedwenching, reads like shyt i've posted in the past as well

you happy breh?

I mean I know hes the closest thing you ever had to a male figure in your life, but its disgusting how youre acting right now. Like he's gonna pop out your computer and say "good job son come on lets play catch":skip:.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PRECISELY!!!!! When can I ever stop being one or the other. I am both! Point, blank, period! It's crazy to ask people to choose one over the other like it's an option.

Thank you. Its crazy that these dudes think they can yell, insult, or shame our gender away :why:

I can't with someone who honestly would rather try to convince me, who has lived as many years in my own shoes and experienced sexism first hand, that my experiences never happened and don't exist before admitting to an obvious inequality between genders, including within the Black race itself.

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Thank you. Its crazy that these dudes think they can yell, insult, or shame our gender away :why:

I can't with somehow who honestly would rather try to convince me, who has lived as many years in my own shoes and experienced sexism first hand, that my experiences never happened and don't exist before admitting to an obvious inequality between genders, including within the Black race itself.

Somehow saying that you face racism AND sexism means you hate your self, you hate your race, and you are trying to distance yourself. Many of them have the nerve to think they are intelligent saying stupid things like that. Also, the NERVE of you PartyHearty to think that YOUR personal experience matter in a discussion about your identities. Shame on you!!!

I just find it funny that someone else created a thread about whether women are oppressed. None of the white women posting in that thread are being accused of hating their race.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow saying that you face racism AND sexism means you hate your self, you hate your race, and you are trying to distance yourself. Many of them have the nerve to think they are intelligent saying stupid things like that. Also, the NERVE of you PartyHearty to think that YOUR personal experience matter in a discussion about your identities. Shame on you!!!

I just find it funny that someone else created a thread about whether women are oppressed. None of the white women posting in that thread are being accused of hating their race.

LOL! And the nerve of you to think you should view yourself in any other way than the way I think society views you.

Its like this is the twilight zone.

I'm not even ready to touch that other thread yet either, I can just imagine the ignorance lol. If coli dudes are going this hard to act like sexism doesn't exist I'm sure that thread is full of psuedo-science used illogically to boot. The first page probably has a few posts about women having smaller brains and needing/desiring men to control them.

I can't.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm not even ready to touch that thread yet, I can just imagine the ignorance lol. If coli dudes are going this hard to act like sexism doesn't exist I'm sure that thread is full of psuedo-science used illogically to boot. The first page probably has a few posts about women having smaller brains and needing/desiring men to control them.

I can't.

It's really only one male poster doing that. I'm pretty sure he is a white man. The black male posters in that thread don't seem too hesitant to acknowledge that women have been oppressed (but I have a feeling it's because it's white women talking about it...)

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really only one male poster doing that. I'm pretty sure he is a white man. The black male posters in that thread don't seem too hesitant to acknowledge that women have been oppressed (but I have a feeling it's because it's white women talking about it...)

I don't even doubt it. Somehow sexism is a universal truth when it concerns white women. When it concerns Black women, instead of them realizing that its even amplified, we're just making shyt up.

:mindblown: The ColiZone

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The good ol privilege argument :heh:

I feel for those that think men have it worst or women have it better since in the greater scheme of things, a white person can shoot us down and no one would care. Black women go missing with no searches or media coverage, black men get killed by cacs and police with all the blame on him. Society views black women as invisible burdens that keep reproducing thugs and welfare queens, society view black men as demons that pray on society's good morals and understandings. We are all target practice at the end of the day. No privilege out weighs the other since we have none in this society.

Racism affects us all the same, regardless of gender.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I can't with someone who honestly would rather try to convince me, who has lived as many years in my own shoes and experienced sexism first hand, that my experiences never happened and don't exist before admitting to an obvious inequality between genders, including within the Black race itself.

I keep askin u how have black men as a collective made u a victim of sexism or any other discrimination. What power structure are black men a part of that systematicly and catagorically deny any rights or freedoms of black women?

What group of black men have the power or authority over black women that denies them housing, health care, employment, promotions or freedom of speech. Lease tell me what sytem exists that black men are a part of that does any of that? I seriously want to know

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep askin u how have black men as a collective made u a victim of sexism or any other discrimination. What power structure are black men a part of that systematicly and catagorically deny any rights or freedoms of black women?

What group of black men have the power or authority over black women that denies them housing, health care, employment, promotions or freedom of speech. Lease tell me what sytem exists that black men are a part of that does any of that? I seriously want to know

lmao @ you stillll ignoring my post and responses directly to you as if they aren't there. You are something else. If you don't want to support the nonsense you spout, just say it. Don't type things, get a response that you can't handle, and then ask the question again to put on a show like I didn't already answer it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
lmao @ you stillll ignoring my post and responses directly to you as if they aren't there. You are something else. If you don't want to support the nonsense you spout, just say it. Don't type things, get a response that you can't handle, and then ask the question again to put on a show like I didn't already answer it.

I'm not ignoring anything. U are. How about you @ me in the post that you claimed you answered it. But you choose to keep dancin :heh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not ignoring anything. U are. How about you @ me in the post that you claimed you answered it. But you choose to keep dancin :heh:

Why do I need to @ you when I quoted you directly? You are dodging. Its much easier for you to go to your alerts and find the post I answered you than for me to sift through pages to find the post that I directed to you days ago.

I'm not doing the work for you only for you to continue to duck and skirt around my question that you supposedly have some "crushing" answer to. Foh.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do I need to @ you when I quoted you directly? You are dodging. Its much easier for you to go to your alerts and find the post I answered you than for me to sift through pages to find the post that I directed to you days ago.

I'm not doing the work for you only for you to continue to duck and skirt around my question that you supposedly have some "crushing" answer to. Foh.

I ain't duckin nothin. You are. You still have not answered either of my posts to you. Why? I don't know