Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MzNshRRv_400x400.jpg

I know that comment section aint from what I think it is
we might need a Big Boi smiley from this :laff:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Impregnating a woman who was charging $150 for sex and also has her legs spread wide open in videos is "black love"?

By the way she does not deny all of the above mentioned as per the twitter fame she's received in the past 24 hrs.

It's "black love" when she rinses him with child support and alimony and gets an appearance on TV shows
This what’s making it even worse. Like bruh this is happening fast that fight vid was from 2 months ago, she got an apparently non-pregnant stomach out in pics just 3 months ago. Like is dude a Coli breh did he get her info from that thread :damn:

Standard ‘a baller knocked me up’ ig protocol is delete the entire page. She not even trying a rebrand she got a post from 2 months ago saying ‘ 🐱 & 💰 all I care about’ :damn:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:francis: 200 million dollar contract

Agent get his 10%
Taxes get its 40%
Child Support get 18 years because she will eventually try to slid over to Brandon Ingram
They can only get 4% of his NBA contract. He was getting a max regardless so my agent would have to earn his bread off endorsements.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Impregnating a woman who was charging $150 for sex and also has her legs spread wide open in videos is "black love"?

By the way she does not deny all of the above mentioned as per the twitter fame she's received in the past 24 hrs.

It's "black love" when she rinses him with child support and alimony and gets an appearance on TV shows
nikka betta get Dwight Howard lawyer.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not even gonna hold you if you gave 21 year old me millions of dollars and access to any bad bytch on IG I wanted, I would’ve probably done some dumb shyt too

Idk about raw dogging a prostitute tho :whoa:
get a vasectomy (easily reversible).