Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Short term bad decisions = long term consequences.
Dawg, it’s crazy how that concept goes over the head of these youngins. That “sex workers shouldn’t be shamed” shyt is only gonna fly in a small, niche group. The rest of society is gonna be looking down and they’ll be left wondering why

Daps
Reppin
NYC

And it look like she got herpes, zoom in :scust:

I’m really befuddled at all of this.

This the equivalent of Lebron procreating with the last joint you grab at the club when the lights go on :picard:

Bro really never loved himself and it’s sad as fukk. How your name Zion but you moving like a peasant?

"we've been keeping it a secret" = another goofy who went raw in some dingbat and thought there were no consequences, went back to living life as if nothing happened:

mickey-mouse-whistle.gif

then got a "i'm pregnant" text weeks later.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"we've been keeping it a secret" = another goofy who went raw in some dingbat and thought there were no consequences, went back to living life as if nothing happened:

mickey-mouse-whistle.gif

then got a "i'm pregnant" text weeks later.
this dude probably had fingers interlocked, nibbling on her ear trying to get her pregnant :mjlol: there is ZERO surprise in the footage. home in love and wants the world to know

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
That ratchet thot was looking for him and she trapped him. AND she got kids. AND she on tape fighting chicks in the streets. AND she was messin with rappers? That boy gone be on CS for that baby in 2027 😭

That New Orleans girl said she found a gold mine. Smh. Watch what I tell you.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Zion gonna be the new age Heat player that I can’t recall his name (but he scored 50 pts in one game) who fukked with Gloria Velez and they career was never the same

:mjlol:I RATHER HIM SAVE
A RACHET HOODRAT
THAN TRANSFER HIS WEALTH
OVER TO THE CACS HE WAS
fukkING WITH.

:devil:
:evil:

nikka it’s a L either way