Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not talking about his guaranteed max. The next one..He just better not marry her is all I got to say. Or she gonna get a piece of this one too. Half :wow: If they divorce..Baby a hustler and a finesser homie. That’s how she got here :wow:

that nikka can barely get on the court. I'd be shocked if he's durable enough to get another max 5 years from now given his history thus far.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Every season, Lebron James has proven to be the gold standard off the court. Say what you want about his “GOAT” credentials but his image has remained impeccable.

And believe me, if there were any hint of a scandal, these hating ass CACs would be all over it but he moves too smart.

He’s the Obama of the NBA. :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
as long as she keeps him in shape :francis:

If this nikka gets in shape due to her

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His life. His desicion. Wish him the best.

With that being said I couldn’t imagine being a star player/millionaire and putting a baby into a single stripper scammer.

All the younger IG women with no kids and legit hustle and you picked this one??? Man I hope this ends well for him.

maybe homie shoulda joined

Pawgset.gif

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
when receipts get pulled later in life and they or their kids have to answer for dumb shyt, this era of being incapable of shame are gonna off themselves at rates never seen before in the "culture". I got a homegirl (late 30s at that) who did OF during the pandemic. FF 3 yrs and she wonders why she can't get a gig as a chef in DC. Don't be posting vids gobbling dikks and bate pics sis

Short term bad decisions = long term consequences.

A few years ago My niece (wife's side :pachaha: ) was up for a promotion at Bosch and then they checked her social media page. It's full of ratchet, ghetto, wild goofy thottish and ignorant shyt.

Then she wonders why she didn't get the promotion again. Now she on baby #3 with 3 baby daddies :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every season, Lebron James has proven to be the gold standard off the court. Say what you want about his “GOAT” credentials but his image has remained impeccable.

And believe me, if there were any hint of a scandal, these hating ass CACs would be all over it but he moves too smart.

He’s the Obama of the NBA. :salute:
Savannah clearly trapped him. She got pregnant as a senior in HS to a prodigy. I don’t think that was planned at all. Kudos to them for making it work though but I wouldn’t say having a baby at 18 to a chick you’ve known for a year is the gold standard.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Paul George and Scottie Pippe situations are no longer in first place.

Zion is now officially in the lead with no one coming close for now.
Paul situation years later ain't no where close to as bad as this.

She was a stripper, but gotdamn it wasn't like this with her ratchetness and bustin it open on cam on the internet like this.