Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah I don't know what this nikka talking bout. At 22 I wasn't gonna impregnate no stripper. I don't care how bad she was. :mjlol:
Never put my meat in no broad I couldn't deal with as a baby mama.

fukkin Cap'n Save A Hoe ass nikka Zion :scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Fast forward to the 3 min mark

That boy sees his wife in her

:sadcam:

She’s already living with him. This video of all the gifts and the food is the same kitchen and house from the baby shower. She lives there now

This was her kitchen before moving with Zion

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
… I’m on like page 5 and haven’t gotten to page 7 yet, so i haven’t read all the way through.

Did she uh… did she work in Miami at any point between 2015-2018??? :lupe:
Dam you got the era down pat.. You know something :lolbron:dont keep "secrets"
At 22 .. yall ain't have no sense..

Much less access to bad bytches who immediately want to give up the goods and treat u like a king..

shyt.. I'm sure if I looked at some of YALL baby moms I'd be like :picard:

So as mature men from a distance we see this as.a.very bad choice.. but knee deep in some good p*ssy will have you on some dumb shyt

BULLshyt.. Grew up in this shyt, nikkas worth something KNEW not to get pass arounds pregnant, now you talking about a bytch who sell ass?! Come on man.. Zion was sheltered and fast tracked.. Dude probably got plucked early put in private schools then on to duke.. Then they give him 100s of milli and throw him to the wolves?! There is a disconnect for some of these dudes, something happened where the glorification of thots made youngins not understand that is for entertainment purposes only.. That is how it was always described back not to long ago..

I agree.. the face...

But her surgeon did a great job.. and make up is the devil..

So I'm not going to kill dude..

I jus laugh at how these regular ass 9 to 5 cats on here like "I'd never" :scust:
Like most maybe in clothes but ass feel like rock pebbles and t*ts look like they were cut with a dull butter knife.. :francis:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

BULLshyt.. Grew up in this shyt, nikkas worth something KNEW not to get pass arounds pregnant, now you talking about a bytch who sell ass?! Come on man.. Zion was sheltered and fast tracked.. Dude probably got plucked early put in private schools then on to duke.. Then they give him 100s of milli and throw him to the wolves?! There is a disconnect for some of these dudes, something happened where the glorification of thots made youngins not understand that is for entertainment purposes only.. That is how it was always described back not to long ago..

Like most maybe in clothes but ass feel like rock pebbles and t*ts look like they were cut with a dull butter knife.. :francis:

How old are you..

Because I feel you are older than 22..

So you cant speak Because you have a now mature mind..

I will agree with you tho. This culture does glorify thot culture .. and I also agree he was probably sheltered.. which makes it even more likely the first time he get some ratchet p*ssy he goes full retard and shoots the club up.

Ain't no way .. anyone who has ever gotten p*ssy... Decision making is turned way down

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Every season, Lebron James has proven to be the gold standard off the court. Say what you want about his “GOAT” credentials but his image has remained impeccable.

And believe me, if there were any hint of a scandal, these hating ass CACs would be all over it but he moves too smart.

He’s the Obama of the NBA. :salute:
I really am fascinated how he managed to keep groupies and his Miami supplements quiet his whole career

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Gospel. Entertainment only.

And you right about bbls too. She probably wears makeup to cover the deep black scarring on her t*ts, and the ass is probably od firm too.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Savannah clearly trapped him. She got pregnant as a senior in HS to a prodigy. I don’t think that was planned at all. Kudos to them for making it work though but I wouldn’t say having a baby at 18 to a chick you’ve known for a year is the gold standard.
The fact that they’ve been together since he was 18 and nothing he did on the side has surfaced to embarrass her is def a gold standard. It took him a decade to marry her, we know he was out there in these streets, but even with social media where people can go direct to the public, he’s clean

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.

They dont call it the good book for no reason :wow:

#HOH been around for over 3000 years :whoo:

@Rhakim @MMS