Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, can someone tell me what was her point in the movie?
she was just there.

I been meaning to make a thread about this

I haven't seen any of the Spiderman movies, but my presumption is that she is only in the movie at the behest of Weinstein or whatever director, producer, etc she is currently blowing. Such is literally how it works. Zendaya is a talent all her own, and Weinstein's company--despite its issues--was legitimately good at spotting those women who have the greatest combination of image and talent. However Zenaya still needs select roles, screenings, and other contrivations to become a megastar. Weinstein's fall was, perhaps, very unfortunate for her. Now she'll have to suck and fukk a greater number of cacs to get to where she wants to be, and she may never get there like Anne Hathaway did after she fukked her way into Batman.

Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Nope. She's a biracial who lives as a white woman, yet feels the need to speak on black issues as a black woman. It's incredibly annoying.
I just wish more black people could see it this way. But alas, our people are lost.
Can you explain to me why a fully black person would want biracials as part of us so badly?? I'm struggling so hard to understand:mindblown:

Do they have white fam? Do they find biracials more attractive and want to fukk them without being looked down on? Do they want to pawg because at the end of the day the child is still black? What is the fukking reason :wtf:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Cool. She wants to date her cac side, I have zero problem with that. But don't speak on BLACK issues, which she's done, from the perspective as a black woman. Don't act as a representative of black women. Because that becomes part of an agenda to normalize bedwenching among actual black women. She needs to keep her fukking mouth shut on BLACK issues.
Truth

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see the tweet/article etc

It's pretty clear but here's an article wherein Zendaya goes to Weinstein's pre Oscar dinner (the Oscars he and his increasingly rich collaborators fix and fill with whores):
Zendaya Does a Dress Change at Weinstein Company's Pre-Oscar Dinner | zendaya weinstein company pre oscar dinner 08 - Photo

Weinstein blackballs women who don't sleep with him and his friends. Peter Jackson just came out and said he blacklisted Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino on advice from Weinstein (Peter Jackson is a scumbag, mayhaps):

Two Directors Say They Were Told Not To Cast Weinstein Accusers Mira Sorvino And Ashley Judd

Zendaya was pictured multiple times in Marchesa; magically got the Spiderman role; is rumored to have been a Harvey girl (none of the rumours have been proven untrue, rather they've only been verified so far); Zendaya "worked" with Weinstein yet went silent as the Dark when the allegations became to surface, same as the other actress skanks who did dirty; etc.

If the shoe fits, it fits.

Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You got insecure and wanna start drama over a comment.
"Name names bruh who you talking about not me right?:sadcam:" ass nikka.
THATS a female trait.
If it dont apply to you fukk you care for?

But hit dogs always holler tho.:umad:
All I asked was name names. Now you rambling on like a female.

Give me one name. I'll wait:skip: