Is zendaya the biggest Gen Z actor?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I try not to think about that. I hope that did not happen. :francis::mjcry:

It didn't. Most people know Harvey's hitlist any woman he ran an Oscar campaign for is suspect.

The only one of those chicks off that hook is Gwyneth Paltrow. He would pester her and she told him to leave her alone. He didn't so she told Brad Pitt who she was dating st the time and he went to put hands on him.

But people like Jennifer Lawrence etc definitely fukked for roles...

Zime

Superstar
Daps
93 here and I can’t relate with Gen Z at all

They didn’t grow up watching Boondocks and Chappelle show :wtf:

They be coming around trying to quote Key and Peele :scust:

They think Hunter X Hunter is better than Naruto

They can’t remember Y2K or 9/11

They call Game , Rizz
They might not remember Y2K or 9/11 but older Gen Z definitely grew up watching those shows. The youngest sibling in my family is born in 2000 and they watched the same shyt we watched pretty much.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i don't understand the hype...she got a pretty face but that's it....like what role did she really kill that deserves the hype?
gets the puter's putin'
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The biggest? If anything she's one of the smallest, hopefully somebody gets her to eat a hamburger :russ:

But for real though, she's definitely one of the most well-know. I having a memorable name helps. Not too many Zendayas out there.

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
93 here and I can’t relate with Gen Z at all

They didn’t grow up watching Boondocks and Chappelle show :wtf:

They be coming around trying to quote Key and Peele :scust:

They think Hunter X Hunter is better than Naruto

They can’t remember Y2K or 9/11

They call Game , Rizz
You have more in common with the older ones than you think. I’m not really talking about the 2000’s babies, but the late 90’s babies all watched or know about the same things as us early 90’s babies. We all grew up with the internet, and Ps2s and Sidekick cellphones.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I say she’s a tweener, borderline Gen Z but falls under millennial. I consider myself a tweener as well born in 93 because I can identify and relate with a lot of older Gen Z folks than I probably can with older millennial folks.
Zillenial. I was born in 1998, so I count as one

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
thats not just a gen z opinion
I don't even know how he's coming to that conclusion. Whenever I'm on social media I see Gen z praising Naruto and Boruto(:scust: )

Naruto started airing in 2005 in America so if you were born in 1995 you were ten when that dropped. If you were born even later you more likely saw that instead of DragonBall. If you were born in 2000, by 2010 you were watching dragon ball Kai and that was new to you. A lot of entertainment is intergenerational. 40 year olds and 15 year olds both remember playing with Legos as kids. Both know what the lion king is, both know about the little mermaid and both know about superheroes.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tom Holland needs to show he can sell tickets to a non MCU film first.
Did the Uncharted movie make money?

Uncharted: Should Sony Make a Sequel?

Fortunately, thanks to a mix of all of these elements, and an immersive score, the film was a success. With a budget of $120 million, Uncharted's box office performance was quite admirable, pulling in a respectable $407 million worldwide, grossing over triple its budget.

otherwise he just another chris hemsworth who will sell as Thor but flop with everything else.
Was Extraction movie a success?

Netflix says the film was an immediate success, reaching almost 100 million households in its first four weeks — at the time, the widest reach for any Netflix original movie.