Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

Daps
Hey she's biracial :yeshrug:

Y'all gonna get mad that she's dating half of that she is? Her mother's white, she grew up with white folks as well as blacks, how is she a bedwench?

Oh right, only to you dumb muthafukkas that think biracials are black:russ:

Y'all gonna learn the hard way just wait:manny:

Cool. She wants to date her cac side, I have zero problem with that. But don't speak on BLACK issues, which she's done, from the perspective as a black woman. Don't act as a representative of black women. Because that becomes part of an agenda to normalize bedwenching among actual black women. She needs to keep her fukking mouth shut on BLACK issues.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. She wants to date her cac side, I have zero problem with that. But don't speak on BLACK issues, which she's done, from the perspective as a black woman. Don't act as a representative of black women. Because that becomes part of an agenda to normalize bedwenching among actual black women. She needs to keep her fukking mouth shut on BLACK issues.

Credited post and precisely what I meant to say.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Why though?

She's a black woman right :skip: