Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
She goes on about blackness this, black people that, and she's a bedwench. Listen, women lie. Nothing they say matters or is true. They speak with their actions. fukking with bedwenches is stupid. Supporting bedwenches is stupid and anti-black. I could go on.

You sound like a fukking lame, breh. :russ:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I know she dates cacs and doesn't believe in problackness, yet uses it as a wedge to gain support, notoriety and money. That's disingenuous, dishonest and manipulating black people to feed cacs. What else do I need to know? :patrice:
fukk she do to you breh :heh: you're going on and on itt shyt sounds mad personal :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Soooo why pander so hard to make biracials blk and then get mad at them when they choose one half of themselves?

Besides wanting justification for finding a non-blk attractive. Some blks are so transparent.

You can't fight WS by adversely breeding urself out of existence b/c whites already have power and most will choose the privileged side of themselves if push comes to shove. Making anybody with a slight curl in their hair blk b/c u wanna fukk em is problematic. I know we all got faith in these light skins :comeon: but don't associate what they do with full blks (unless it's positive...)

We got enough c00nery as is.
And yeah I feel the same way about that translucent Jessie dude too.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Grown ass men getting in their feelings about a 20 year old woman's dating life.

2KSoh39_d.webp
This can actually be applied to any women on here

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She goes on about blackness this, black people that, and she's a bedwench. Listen, women lie. Nothing they say matters or is true. They speak with their actions. fukking with bedwenches is stupid. Supporting bedwenches is stupid and anti-black. I could go on.
I'll take Generalizations for 100 Alex