Is zendaya the biggest Gen Z actor?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Sydney is the only zoomer on this list and that bytch play the same role everytime

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I say she’s a tweener, borderline Gen Z but falls under millennial. I consider myself a tweener as well born in 93 because I can identify and relate with a lot of older Gen Z folks than I probably can with older millennial folks.
93 here and I can’t relate with Gen Z at all

They didn’t grow up watching Boondocks and Chappelle show :wtf:

They be coming around trying to quote Key and Peele :scust:

They think Hunter X Hunter is better than Naruto

They can’t remember Y2K or 9/11

They call Game , Rizz

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Tom Holland needs to show he can sell tickets to a non MCU film first. otherwise he just another chris hemsworth who will sell as Thor but flop with everything else. Men In Black and Ghostbusters flopped hard for Hemsworth, Uncharted Flopped hard for Holland.
Zendaya at least has a proven audience with non MCU films, as well as Tim Chalmet had a hit with Wonka and Dune.
If we being real people don't even care that much about marvel movies anymore. Disney treats that shyt just as another form of merchandise.

People love movies that have a soul and artistic vision behind them. It's not a coincidence that people fukked with top gun 2, barbie and Oppenheimer. People felt like these were movies made by people who want to communicate a vision. Not a cash grab.

Zendaya has range. She can play a straight character in comedy and she can play sympathetic characters in dramatic roles. She can also do musicals since she's a singer. Attached to the right director, she can do numbers for a movie. Dune II is probably going to do well because it's a movie first and foremost and a product for a studio second. People will want to see the special effects and the acting that made the first movie so entertaining.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most charts I've seen say it starts in 97.
She was born Sept of 96 breh. Great, she’s technically a millennial but bffr, she’s more gen z than anything. At most she’s that weird cusp group the way old millennials and young Gen. X have some crossover

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Sydney is the only zoomer on this list and that bytch play the same role everytime

You probably think she's playing the same character because you haven't noticed the things she's in where she isn't a main character or is dressed differently. She can actually act. In "everything sucks" she plays a character that's a typical stuck up popular girl at the start but then she actually changes and grows as the series goes on.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Came in to say Holland but zendaya being involved in all 3 is actually crazy when you think about it :ohhh:

Still, she's in a supporting role in those so until she's the leading (wo)man, hard to give her the throne.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps

You probably think she's playing the same character because you haven't noticed the things she's in where she isn't a main character or is dressed differently. She can actually act. In "everything sucks" she plays a character that's a typical stuck up popular girl at the start but then she actually changes and grows as the series goes on.
Ok man whatever you say I’ve seen a handful of her movies and it’s not that different from her character in euphoria she has no range

parallax

Superstar
Daps
93 here and I can’t relate with Gen Z at all

They didn’t grow up watching Boondocks and Chappelle show :wtf:

They be coming around trying to quote Key and Peele :scust:

They think Hunter X Hunter is better than Naruto

They can’t remember Y2K or 9/11

They call Game , Rizz
Hunter x hunter is an older series than naruto