Zelda WiiU "Some dungeons will take hours..." :lawd:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What do you mean by that?

MM took a dark ass direction. The gameplay had you playing as a Deku, Goron, Zorah, and a god. Had better graphics and yet it's shytted on for being too different, being a side quest, no Ganon, no Zelda, and for having the 3 day time limit (even though it made a lot of fukking sense). It gets shytted on when compared to OOT which I think is unwarranted.

IMO it's on the same level with OOT for what they tried to do.

MM mask is my favorite second zelda but nintendo fanboys are the worst type of people on earth. All they wanted to was the same old ganon/zelda story and they got what they wanted over and over again.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Im playing Legend of Zelda OoT on the 3DS and am literally falling in love with this game all over again. Its shocking that such an old game literally shytS on the vast majority of the games released this gen. This game is amazing brehs...:to:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoulda had 7 temples and 6 days

the fukk? why would you need 6 days? you do realize that you can both travel back in time and warp in the game? did you actually play the game?

3 days was perfect, it created a sense of imminent doom and at the same time allowed you to get everything done (and there was plenty to do). it also made the time skipping much more important aspect of the game.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Congrats Nintendo. You're finally making making a Zelda Game on 7+ year technology :flabbynsick:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
the fukk? why would you need 6 days? you do realize that you can both travel back in time and warp in the game? did you actually play the game?

3 days was perfect, it created a sense of imminent doom and at the same time allowed you to get everything done (and there was plenty to do). it also made the time skipping much more important aspect of the game.

ive played and beaten every zelda game

majoras mask felt compressed to me, like it wasnt completed

the main quest wasnt very long, you can do everything there is to do in about the time it took to play just the main quest in oot

it might not need more days but it definitely needed more dungeons

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive played and beaten every zelda game

majoras mask felt compressed to me, like it wasnt completed

the main quest wasnt very long, you can do everything there is to do in about the time it took to play just the main quest in oot

it might not need more days but it definitely needed more dungeons

i wouldn't have been mad if it had more dungeons, but i enjoyed it for what it was. and yeah the main game was shorter than OOT but the side quests were more indepth and i think that was part of what made the game great. like on OOT a side job was catching chickens or collecting Big Poes, whereas MM you had to meet people at certain times, deliver messages, follow up and things like that. i enjoyed the book where you keep track of everything occuring on the different days so you could complete the side jobs, and everything wasn't straight forward so it took some time to get everything done so the side jobs felt much more rewarding to me because each side job had a story.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i wouldn't have been mad if it had more dungeons, but i enjoyed it for what it was. and yeah the main game was shorter than OOT but the side quests were more indepth and i think that was part of what made the game great. like on OOT a side job was catching chickens or collecting Big Poes, whereas MM you had to meet people at certain times, deliver messages, follow up and things like that. i enjoyed the book where you keep track of everything occuring on the different days so you could complete the side jobs, and everything wasn't straight forward so it took some time to get everything done so the side jobs felt much more rewarding to me because each side job had a story.

i feel you breh mm is classic, last time nintendo tried to innovate instead of recreate

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i feel you breh mm is classic, last time nintendo tried to innovate instead of recreate

crazy part is i don't blame nintendo I blame its base :yeshrug: . Seems like everytime nintendo tries to innovate and make different things its main base wants to bomb ninty headquarters. Remember those stans was complaining about a 3-d zelda and then died at the thought of link being voice acted

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:gladbron:zelda wit god of war art style

:usure:

HD graphics, same visual style as Skyward Sword
Nintendo are said to be very pleased with the art direction and visual style of Skyward Sword, and are continuing this look.

with that said, i'll probably cop a wii u at the end of its life cycle when its dirt cheap just to check out the exclusives. Cause thats what real lame nerds do :smugdraper:

rather cop a PS4

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda hard to get excited about a game that aint even coming out for 2 years though.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you better not have been a ps3 stan on the other site.... :usure:

nah i didn't even check the arcadium equivalent over there.

im saying though, i read the article and it sounds dope, but 2014? i just cant get too excited at this point. thats like the folks anticipating the zombie-u port to the other systems that at this point was only mentioned as a side note and doesn't look like it will be coming until mid 2013 if at all.

im coppin the wii-u regardless at some point, and so far the launch titles ive seen look dope. im just saying, i'll hold my excitement at least until there is a release date for this game. but at this point any news is good news regarding the wii-u, im not saying im not glad to read this article, by the sounds of it, when this game does get released its gonna be a monster.