Zelda WiiU "Some dungeons will take hours..." :lawd:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm the one acting extreme but you comparing Zelda to yo gaba gaba? TP was pretty adult. Skyward Sword took a step in another direction as far as art goes but that's a whole other story.

Nobody criticizes all of the other GOTY contenders that have non-thought-provoking stories so I see no reason to pick on Zelda for that. I also don't give a shyt about stories in games but that's me.

As far as fetch quests, you can simplify every game to such a rudimentary premise if you wanted to. GTAs are nothing but fetch quests, CODs are nothing but shoot and push forward until you reach the invisible wall, Uncharted is nothing but an interactive movie (I don't feel this way about any of these games but I also don't think Zelda is one big fetch quest).

Skyward Sword is a really good game outside of being forced to use motion controls.

check out the kiddie direction skyward sword took,not the art direction but actually look at the monsters on that game and tell me they dont look nick jr. ish

come on breh, dont give me that shyt about ther games doing it too, this it ZELDA.
when we gotta do shyt like find this stuffed animals scared lost friends, or collect these musical tadpoles, and feed this god entity some pumpkin soup, this is not the same thing as missions on gta or anyother game you wanna name. atleast cover up the fetch quest with something cool or important, something with purpose. skyward sword didnt even take itself serious with this kiddie bullshyt.

the whole game was set up like an obstacle course, do something so outrageously silly to move on to the next room and repeat, past zelda game weren't even this juvenile.

and quit acting like i said this applys to every zelda game, its just this last one

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you kinda answer your own question. OOT was one of the greatest games of all time. its still head and shoulders better than most games, period.

so your gonna sit here and tell me that oot cant be beaten? a 64 game cant be topped at all:usure:

maybe your just ok with nintendos lazy asses killing off their own classics

Kodie

Pro
Daps
check out the kiddie direction skyward sword took, look at the monsters on that game and tell me they dont look nick jr. ish

come on breh, dont give me that shyt about ther games doing it too, this it ZELDA.
when we gotta do shyt like find this stuffed animals scared lost friends, or collect these musical tadpoles, and feed this god entity some pumpkin soup, this is not the same thing as missions on gta or anyother game you wanna name. atleast cover up the fetch quest with something cool or important, something with purpose. skyward sword didnt even take itself serious with this kiddie bullshyt.

the whole game was set up like an obstacle course, do something so outrageously silly to move on to the next room and repeat, past zelda game weren't even this juvenile.

and quit acting like i said this applys to every zelda game, its just this last one
If we just talking about one game not meeting up to your expectations then there really isn't even a conversation to be had. Metroid Other M was :trash: status but it doesn't matter because few other series meet the prestige that Metroid has.

And I'm not saying that you said it applies to every zelda game. You actually quoted me first when I was saying TP was not a childish game. So we started the dialog by talking about TP.

concise

Veteran
Daps
See what I mean? :mjpls:

Peeps like to step over that one.

Maybe because it didn't have millions of hours. :mjpls: Those people and their voices are likely the reason they keep trying to strike creative gold using the same exact formula. :bryan:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If we just talking about one game not meeting up to your expectations then there really isn't even a conversation to be had. Metroid Other M was :trash: status but it doesn't matter because few other series meet the prestige that Metroid has.

And I'm not saying that you said it applies to every zelda game. You actually quoted me first when I was saying TP was not a childish game. So we started the dialog by talking about TP.

:yeshrug: mybad then i thought we were talking about skyward sword, man i fukking hated that game, shouldnt even be mentioned with other zelda games

tp was fine by me

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so your gonna sit here and tell me that oot cant be beaten? a 64 game cant be topped at all:usure:

maybe your just ok with nintendos lazy asses killing off their own classics

im not saying it cant be topped, i am saying realistically it hasn't been topped, by any game, not just zelda games. OOT is possibly the greatest game of all time, its almost like the video game illmatic. if you expereinced it when it came out you probably wont find another game to take its place. but fo this younger generation they will have their own OOT.

i dont think nintendo is killing off their classics. i enjoy the new zelda games, they all offer a different experience and i love that. i think one of the reasons i enjoy it is because i am not dwelling on trying to compare it to OOT.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Zelda Dungeons take hours anyway unless you trying to zip thru the levels w/out really exploring, so they not really saying shyt.

The biggest team ever? Thats what happens nintendo when you finally step into the next gen like the rest of us :rudy:
The game might end up being good, but there is no info right now on this game that should have anybody saying shyt
"Oh, they said it will take hours... I guess I'm gonna cop on day 1 now :gladbron:

Nah bruh...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zelda Dungeons take hours anyway unless you trying to zip thru the levels w/out really exploring, so they not really saying shyt.

The biggest team ever? Thats what happens nintendo when you finally step into the next gen like the rest of us :rudy:
The game might end up being good, but there is no info right now on this game that should have anybody saying shyt
"Oh, they said it will take hours... I guess I'm gonna cop on day 1 now :gladbron:

Nah bruh...

:huhldup:

Never thought I'd be dappin' one of your posts.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this is another game that kinda makes me mad, shoulda been way longer.
game just felt incomplete but i loved it

:aicmon:

That game was long enough. Especially if you tried to do everything in the game.