Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak’s deep ball decent. I think more times than not, he hits the big play. It just a lot of time he misses the big play cause he’s locked in presnap on RB1 or TE2
He's been one of the beep deep ball thrower since he's been in the league

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You know what they need more than vet leadership? A kicker who won't miss 4 kicks in a playoff games?

You know what they need even more than that? "Pressure rate" to get more than 1 sack and 7 tackles in 2 games?
More than anything they need a QB that isn't going to lead the league in interceptions.

Daps
He does

He's just not accurate with it 🤣🤣😂😂
Dak reminds me of McNabb. 6'2", Big/strong, mobile but not fast and has a strong arm but accuracy is VERY inconsistent. Romo was the opposite where he was more consistent with accuracy but didn't have the cannon arm.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
More than anything they need a QB that isn't going to lead the league in interceptions.
Matthew Stafford won a superbowl the year he led the league in picks :leon:

I wonder if it was because Aaron Donald doesn't get 99% of his tackles and sacks in the first 8 minutes of the game like Pressure Rate does :leon:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Matthew Stafford won a superbowl the year he led the league in picks :leon:

I wonder if it was because Aaron Donald doesn't get 99% of his tackles and sacks in the first 8 minutes of the game like Pressure Rate does :leon:
I wonder if its because Stafford didnt turn into a little bytch when the lights came on :leon: Rams trailed by 10 vs SF and they still won. Should we pull up Dak’s numbers vs the same team and compare H2H performance :leon:

And I just saw that year Stafford threw 41 TDs :leon: Thats a TD:INT ratio of 2.5:1, compare that to Dak’s 1.5:1 ratio this past year. :leon:

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Gilmore and Cooks were GREAT moves considering what we gave up for them. Gilmore is still a pretty good corner and the perception of him being past it is cause of New England trading him I believe. Cooks has been a 1000 yard receiver on every team he has played with and I think he will be motivated to continue that in Dallas. We still need to make a few more moves in the draft to shore up some things of course but I'm not mad at these moves one bit whatsoever as far as making us better.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if its because Stafford didnt turn into a little bytch when the lights came on :leon: Rams trailed by 10 vs SF and they still won. Should we pull up Dak’s numbers vs the same team and compare H2H performance :leon:

And I just saw that year Stafford threw 41 TDs :leon: Thats a TD:INT ratio of 2.5:1, compare that to Dak’s 1.5:1 ratio this past year. :leon:
It took stafford 12 years to win a playoff game

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It took stafford 12 years to win a playoff game
It took Stafford 4 trips to playoffs to get to the SB. Dak on his 4th try can't make it to a conference championship without pissing the team's chances away in the divisional round.

This is the part where you shift the blame back to team after realizing you aren't going to win the individual battle.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Imagine deflecting blame towards the best player on this team that was literally doing shyt like this in the playoffs
FnHrEaEXkAA91x3.jpg

To absolve the bumass QB that literally threw the ball right to defenders :dead:

More proof Dak stans arent actually fans of the team

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Now when you say he "didn't turn into a little bytch" do you mean he stood on the sideline while his field goal kicker made a 40 yard field goal to tie the game :leon:

Or do you mean he stood on the sideline while his field goal kicker made a 30 yard field goal to win the game :leon:

Or do you mean at the 9 minute mark he threw the ball directly at the 49ers defense and he dropped the pic?:leon:

I would say throwing the ball directly to a defender in the 4th quarter when you down 3 is the definition of "turning into a little bytch when the lights come on" :leon:

But he dropped it so I guess it don't matter huh :leon:

Maybe instead of signing all of these players we need to focus on throwing the ball to corners who can't catch picks that fall in their laps like fair catches

You know...like Diggs:leon:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now when you say he "didn't turn into a little bytch" do you mean he stood on the sideline while his field goal kicker made a 40 yard field goal to tie the game :leon:

Or do you mean he stood on the sideline while his field goal kicker made a 30 yard field goal to win the game :leon:

Or do you mean at the 9 minute mark he threw the ball directly at the 49ers defense and he dropped the pic?:leon:

I would say throwing the ball directly to a defender in the 4th quarter when you down 3 is the definition of "turning into a little bytch when the lights come on" :leon:

But he dropped it so I guess it don't matter huh :leon:

Maybe instead of signing all of these players we need to focus on throwing the ball to corners who can't catch picks that fall in their laps like fair catches

You know...like Diggs:leon:

When we talk about the worst stanbases in sports, Dak stans belong in that conversation. They don't have the sheer numbers of some of the other lunatics but they are every bit as nutty. This feral mfer has been throwing everybody on the team under the bus to avoid talking about the harsh realities of Dak. You gonna be begging for a bullet by the end of next season, trust me.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine deflecting blame towards the best player on this team that was literally doing shyt like this in the playoffs
FnHrEaEXkAA91x3.jpg

To absolve the bumass QB that literally threw the ball right to defenders :dead:

More proof Dak stans arent actually fans of the team
Did he get a sack on this play? :mjlol:
Did he get a tackle on this play?:mjlol:

The best player on our team? If the best player on our team is someone who has 7 tackles in two playoffs games then just trade everybody :mjlol:

Couldn't find an actual picture of Pressure Rate doing something that mattered huh :mjlol: