Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
“All in” to them is giving up a 5th and next years 6th for Cooks :mjcry:

Why my dad have to make me love this team so much?

I need to see a big DT signing!!! Like yesterday, stop the effing run!! Stop going for flash and get the substance!!
They got the draft for that. They'll probably re-sign Hankins too. Not too many top DT's out there for us to sign imo.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We gave up almost nothing for cooks and gilmore...

Funny that our version of "all in" is trading 5th and 6th round picks though :mjlol:

I was just looking at players who got traded for 5th and 6th rounders and what they did for they team...:francis:

Yeah...I stopped looking :francis:

Cooks is sort of a confusing signing...his speed demands he plays on the outside...but Gallup sure as shyt isn't shifty enough to effectively play slot...

Gallup and Cooks are supposed to have the same skillset...its like the cowboys just went and signed the receiver they want Gallup to eventually be...lots of overlap there :francis:

Nah I'm not doing this...it's a good trade...we gave up nothing and brought in talent to a position where after ceedee we have exactly none...10 out of 10 would recommend to a close friend 2 days before his birthday :blessed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm surprised we didn't go for Hopkins over Cooks. Hopkins is by far the better player. I know it would've cost a 2nd, but the talent is so superior, I would've done it.
Cardinals want more than bottom of the barrel picks and D Hop wants a new deal.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gave up almost nothing for cooks and gilmore...

Funny that our version of "all in" is trading 5th and 6th round picks though :mjlol:

I was just looking at players who got traded for 5th and 6th rounders and what they did for they team...:francis:

Yeah...I stopped looking :francis:

Cooks is sort of a confusing signing...his speed demands he plays on the outside...but Gallup sure as shyt isn't shifty enough to effectively play slot...

Gallup and Cooks are supposed to have the same skillset...its like the cowboys just went and signed the receiver they want Gallup to eventually be...lots of overlap there :francis:

Nah I'm not doing this...it's a good trade...we gave up nothing and brought in talent to a position where after ceedee we have exactly none...10 out of 10 would recommend to a close friend 2 days before his birthday :blessed:
Lamb probably plays alot of slot this year with cooks and Gallup on the outside

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
My boy, who a Commanders fan, always pick Cooks for his fantasy team. We both watch a ton of football, but I NEVER got the hype for buddy.

Now he'll probably stop taking him for his fantasy team now lol...

Thanks @General Booty and @Dem313wayz for the descriptions...

Poke around see what LA want for Aaron. I'd prefer a veteran DT. I mean if you gon push the chips, which you should, why not go after the best?
I know we won't but I like to torture myself and dream sometimes...If you gon trade for a WR, trade for one of the best smh, aiight, for real, I'm going back to TLR :hubie:

Daps
Still not moving the needle with this frantic, noodle-arm, indecisive dikkhead we have lining up under center

I hope Brandin Cooks can hold opponents to less than 10ppg :unimpressed:
Nah....Dak has a strong arm. Everything else is the problem. Dak throws like he's a jugs machine because he doesn't trust his accuracy. Figures if he throws it hard enough, either his guy gets it or the DB drops it.

That said...genius move by Dallas. Basically if Dak finally gets it done, Boys get a ring. If not, they are gonna be built up enough where a young cheaper QB can come in to a team that's ready.