Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t mind another oline. Can’t depend on Tyron, we did lose McGovern to free agency and Steele is coming off of injury. Need some insurance. I still don’t like Biadazz at center. Dak
Goin need time to blink 3 times before he finally decides to unload the pass downfield to Lamb or Cooks.

We got enough resources in the secondary of the defense.

Only glaring holes we need to upgrade is dline, tight end, oline, kicker, qb, and linebacker. The last two I feel like the cowboys may be content with

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took Stafford 4 trips to playoffs to get to the SB. Dak on his 4th try can't make it to a conference championship without pissing the team's chances away in the divisional round.

This is the part where you shift the blame back to team after realizing you aren't going to win the individual battle.
In Daks defense, Stafford was the last piece to an almost finished puzzle. Plus he tried to imitate Dak and give away the game to SF with that dropped interception to on their last possesion but SF didn’t want for.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
OL isn't that strong this year. LB we can get a guy like Noah Sewell in the 3rd and be straight. Re-sign hankins and you got your starting DT and address it in the draft as well in the mid rounds. Give me the best offensive skill position available at 26. If Bijan isn't there, then get a WR. I want weapons all over the offense tbh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
OL isn't that strong this year. LB we can get a guy like Noah Sewell in the 3rd and be straight. Re-sign hankins and you got your starting DT and address it in the draft as well in the mid rounds. Give me the best offensive skill position available at 26. If Bijan isn't there, then get a WR. I want weapons all over the offense tbh.
Sewell is :scusthov: . Too slow

The linebackers this year as a whole are :trash: . We shouldve signed Wagner

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
In Daks defense, Stafford was the last piece to an almost finished puzzle. Plus he tried to imitate Dak and give away the game to SF with that dropped interception to on their last possesion but SF didn’t want for.
We doing what-ifs now :heh:

Eli is a 2x champion because of what-ifs :heh:

Stop giving this bumass nikka a leash. He literally gave the niners the game.