Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Daps
Cooks is sorta like Amari in that he's capable of being a #1 but if he's your #2 you're set.

Lamb was able to breakout of Coop's shadow so now they can upgrade the other receiver spots. Gallup was never gonna be 100% ready mentally until this year. Just get a LG and a big fatboi DT.

Jerry views LB as worse than RB in terms of value so he might draft one before signing one. Definitely not getting B-Wag unless that price goes all the way down.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This is something I liked from reading the article in the tweet I posted. This is a good move.

Cooks' presence also allows the Cowboys to slide Michael Gallup back to the No. 3 wide receiver role, where he thrived when Amari Cooper was in Dallas. With Lamb playing so much in the slot last season, it meant Gallup was defended by the opposing team's best cornerback on a large number of snaps, and unfortunately, Gallup struggled to produce in those kinds of matchups one year after tearing his ACL. With Cooks in the fold, Gallup will rarely see the opposing team's No. 1 CB, meaning he can play his trade on less talented defenders, which should lead to better play overall.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think Cook has a lot left in the tank, I expect Gallup to be back to Gallup. We know who Ceedee is - on the other hand I’ve seen Dak with Cooper, Lamb and a healthy Gallup :unimpressed:
This aint never happened :pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Another breh with Super Bowl experience. The more I think about it this goofy team desperately needs this vet leadership.

You know what they need more than vet leadership? A kicker who won't miss 4 kicks in a playoff games?

You know what they need even more than that? "Pressure rate" to get more than 1 sack and 7 tackles in 2 games?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah....Dak has a strong arm. Everything else is the problem. Dak throws like he's a jugs machine because he doesn't trust his accuracy. Figures if he throws it hard enough, either his guy gets it or the DB drops it.

That said...genius move by Dallas. Basically if Dak finally gets it done, Boys get a ring. If not, they are gonna be built up enough where a young cheaper QB can come in to a team that's ready.

:pachaha: