Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised we didn't go for Hopkins over Cooks. Hopkins is by far the better player. I know it would've cost a 2nd, but the talent is so superior, I would've done it.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I was hoping for Nuk…what Cooks got left in the tank?

It’s still Dak throwing them the ball…

:why::martin:I’m getting pissed right now just thinking of them goofy little promises and sayings he used to say at the press conferences after a loss…ole “I promise to be better and not throw interceptions ever again” azz nuggah

Dude was like Tebow without the will and drive. He think we just gon keep believing this mess? Ima bounce, this ish got me heated on a off-season Sunday morning smh

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why::martin:I’m getting pissed right now just thinking of them goofy little promises and sayings he used to say at the press conferences after a loss…ole “I promise to be better and not throw interceptions ever again” azz nuggah

Dude was like Tebow without the will and drive. He think we just gon keep believing this mess? Ima bounce, this ish got me heated on a off-season Sunday morning smh
Bruh he had 1 season out of 7 of throwing pics to act like he's done this his whole career is straight up disingenuous

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cook is the youngest of these WRs outchea

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Bro..why you ruining my Sunday with them press conference quotes. Shyt is tragic

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bruh he had 1 season out of 7 of throwing pics to act like he's done this his whole career is straight up disingenuous
Bro, it’s not even about the INTs…reread what I posted. It was about his goofy press conferences and platitudes. Tebow did the same thing, except he meant what he said. Turn around and won a natty after a bad loss and a press conference sound bite…

And I absolutely hate the Gaytor, but truth is truth. I’m just over Dak at this point :manny: