zaya wade before gabby kidnapped him....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No proof, but i mean it’s pretty obvious. This is exactly how kids get molested. Leaving children at family members houses outside of they grandparents. Hiring and leaving children around “professionals” while they are not even paying attention and frequently absent. That nanny is obviously gay. I love everybody. That includes gay people as well. I don’t think they weird or any less than me. But truthfully a lot of children become gay resulting from sexual abuse. I know this from my LGBT patients as a psychologist that I have had over 4 years now. Listen to someone who is homesexual amd ask them if anyone ever molested them. It is atleast 50% that way. And very touchy with the boy. And the whole situation is weird. Wade obviously has to be gay as well to even decide to do that.this same shyt happened to a family member of mine. His uncle (not mine) raped him when his parents left him over there to be watched sometimes when he was like 6-12. His parents still don’t know. He literally told me last week breaking down about it randomly

High probability,but even if he wasn't molested,I wouldn't allow a man to carry that type of energy around my child. He could easily begin to emmulate that himself.
he passed that demonic batty boi spirit to D Wades son:martin:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
He’s not old enough to take the drugs or get the surgeries yet. It still ain’t too late for lil breh to just accept being a feminine/flamboyant gay man instead of becoming a full-blown treh. De-transitioning isn’t that uncommon.

He ain’t my kid so idc either way. Just throwing that out there :yeshrug:
He's most certainly on puberty blockers and there are irreversible side effects:yeshrug:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
That boy literally belongs more to Gabrielle Union than he does to his own damn father. She running both of them

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
His son was sexually molested on his watch. What type of man gets a male nanny for his kids? A woman would never even trust a man to watch they children that’s not family. Especially a young white boy :what:I don’t even judge the boy. Feel so sorry for him amd that his dad allowed that to happen by him. Doesn’t matter that Wade didn’t know he was being molested. We know it happened.

You have zero evidence or reason to believe Zaya was molested outside of your own jump to conclusions based on bigotry. Who cares that they had a male nanny/assistant. Who cares that he happened to be gay. Unless you have some evidence of abuse fukk off with that.

In terms of the OP pic...again, who cares. You gleam no real information on Zaya based on that. You don't know what she was going through, her internal thoughts, or anything else. This is no more relevant than pointing to the year before someone came out as gay, as if that person being straight (acting) before coming out matters.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn.
My sister had that issue i think.
Kinda tired of talking about these muthafukkas.
Hope theyre all happy.
Hope that young MAN is good is in own skin.
Hope Wades game show is good.

Bout to go hug little KingPin and then eat his slice of pizza.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
4n30O8a.png

hqdefault.jpg

5e5a60d8f3c16.PNG

Zaya Wade was designed.. Wade sacrificed his son for a seat at the "table"
as always that's what happens when you let the zesty help raise your sons rich brehs

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Magic did the same thing

sacrificed his son EJ for generational wealth and notoriety
nobody sacrificed anything get outta here with that shyt. shyt is simple the parent's are never around and they let the free spirit help raise their kids. Or they were absent all together and the streets got em Like a certain rappers son

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nobody sacrificed anything get outta here with that shyt. shyt is simple the parent's are never around and they let the free spirit help raise their kids. Or they were absent all together and the streets got em Like a certain rappers son
nah Magic sacrificed his son for the Aids cure and 500 million dollars