zaya wade before gabby kidnapped him....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
There has been millions of athletes. This shyt was bound to happen to some. Idk why y’all still making a big deal out of this? Y’all waiting til he 18 or something? There is no other reason why to keep tabs on a kid
Seriously. Some of these dudes are so fukking weird and pathetic. Love talking about folks kids. I don’t like kids at all and don’t plan on having any but shyts out of line.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
"He is a p*ssy for allowing that to happen."

:gucci:

Yeah, he is a p*ssy for allowing that to happen.

As a father, it is his job to say "presenting him to the media is not good for his health". As a father, it is his job to stomp the life out of her if he confirms her actions were born from malice.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he is a p*ssy for allowing that to happen.

As a father, it is his job to say "presenting him to the media is not good for his health". As a father, it is his job to stomp the life out of her if he confirms her actions were born from malice.
How many children do you have?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
No proof, but i mean it’s pretty obvious. This is exactly how kids get molested. Leaving children at family members houses outside of they grandparents. Hiring and leaving children around “professionals” while they are not even paying attention and frequently absent. That nanny is obviously gay. I love everybody. That includes gay people as well. I don’t think they weird or any less than me. But truthfully a lot of children become gay resulting from sexual abuse. I know this from my LGBT patients as a psychologist that I have had over 4 years now. Listen to someone who is homesexual amd ask them if anyone ever molested them. It is atleast 50% that way. And very touchy with the boy. And the whole situation is weird. Wade obviously has to be gay as well to even decide to do that.this same shyt happened to a family member of mine. His uncle (not mine) raped him when his parents left him over there to be watched sometimes when he was like 6-12. His parents still don’t know. He literally told me last week breaking down about it randomly
The moment you try to argue that there is some connection with being molested at a very young age by the same sex can contribute to a child becoming gay themselves they will come at you hard and call you all type of names. Many of these gay men are in denial and do not want to admit to themselves they may have been a product of sexual abuse. They will block it out their mind but hey, their choice, their life. We cant keep sweeping sexual abuse in the gay community as if its no influence or impact.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
4n30O8a.png

hqdefault.jpg

5e5a60d8f3c16.PNG

Zaya Wade was designed.. Wade sacrificed his son for a seat at the "table"

What table? Wade was already a famous millionaire nba champ,

this shyt is just disgusting on all fronts

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wade was an alpha on the court, but a beta as a father:scusthov:

And no homo, but there is nothing feminine about breh. He just look like a nikka with a weave and nail polish :snoop:

they got him out here looking like a damn fool. I feel bad for his brothers. At the end of the day, at some point he rejected masculinity and felt it was easier to just be a “girl”, which is a cop out and bad parenting.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's sad that all of these black kids get sacrificed in the entertainment industry so some greedy parents or demonic white hollywood couple can continue to rake in the bucks. Somehow all these african boys that these white folks are adopting just happen to want to put on a skirt?