zaya wade before gabby kidnapped him....

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
4n30O8a.png

hqdefault.jpg

5e5a60d8f3c16.PNG

Zaya Wade was designed.. Wade sacrificed his son for a seat at the "table"
His son was sexually molested on his watch. What type of man gets a male nanny for his kids? A woman would never even trust a man to watch they children that’s not family. Especially a young white boy :what:I don’t even judge the boy. Feel so sorry for him amd that his dad allowed that to happen by him. Doesn’t matter that Wade didn’t know he was being molested. We know it happened.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
His son was sexually molested on his watch. What type of man gets a male nanny for his kids? A woman would never even trust a man to watch they children that’s not family. Especially a young white boy :what:I don’t even judge the boy. Feel so sorry for him amd that his dad allowed that to happen by him. Doesn’t matter that Wade didn’t know he was being molested. We know it happened.
The nanny molested his son?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The nanny molested his son?
No proof, but i mean it’s pretty obvious. This is exactly how kids get molested. Leaving children at family members houses outside of they grandparents. Hiring and leaving children around “professionals” while they are not even paying attention and frequently absent. That nanny is obviously gay. I love everybody. That includes gay people as well. I don’t think they weird or any less than me. But truthfully a lot of children become gay resulting from sexual abuse. I know this from my LGBT patients as a psychologist that I have had over 4 years now. Listen to someone who is homesexual amd ask them if anyone ever molested them. It is atleast 50% that way. And very touchy with the boy. And the whole situation is weird. Wade obviously has to be gay as well to even decide to do that.this same shyt happened to a family member of mine. His uncle (not mine) raped him when his parents left him over there to be watched sometimes when he was like 6-12. His parents still don’t know. He literally told me last week breaking down about it randomly

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he has control over his child's sexuality :gucci:

Not the claim I was making you goofy son of a bytch.

Him being gay or trans isn't the issue. The issue is that she linked what he was going through to his internal reward system. If he behaves in a flamboyant manner, he will be rewarded with attention and claims of his bravery. It is not healthy to create that reward system within a child.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not the claim I was making you goofy son of a bytch.

Him being gay or trans isn't the issue. The issue is that she linked what he was going through to his internal reward system. If he behaves in a flamboyant manner, he will be rewarded with attention and claims of his bravery. It is not healthy to create that reward system within a child.

"He is a p*ssy for allowing that to happen."

:gucci: