zaya wade before gabby kidnapped him....

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think most of us have an idea about what possibly happened hanging around union he got introduced to all of those fabulous LGBT type mofos who are always loud and outspoken and dressed well and gabby was always talking about how great they were and he noticed the attention they got in their circle and figured he wanted to be like that also.

otherwise the dude is just too young for most of this but constant exposure would do this. And notice that one of the things the media wants to do is constantly expose youth to this.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I know alotta this is jokes, but as grown adults.. we have to be careful about the type of energy you put out in the way you talking about kids. Ya’ll shouldn’t feel this comfortable clowning on a child like this regardless of the circumstance.. making the child the center of jokes. Regardless of the parents decisions. We better than this.. some of these posts ain it. I know a lot of you aren’t fathers, but damn, ya’ll ain got no type of ethical code on the context that you speak about shyt concerning children? All these claims about molestation, putting shyt into the air as if u kno this child been violated cross lines . This situation is unfortunate all over, but c’mon man..

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

:popcorn:
pb17Nfb.png

Last edited: