Zanzibar Revolution 1964-The day Africans Slaughtered their Arab Enslavers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but they DON'T identify as such. They call themselves Yemenis, Omanis, etc etc. One of the funniest things I've seen in my life was a black as Wesley MOFO in Mombasa some years back explaining how he's actually Persian!

:yeshrug: you see the same thing in Latin America

That's more a sign of the spread of white supremacy by Europeans over the last 500 years and everyone wanting to run away from blackness.

If the one drop rule didn't exist here best believe you would see a lot of black folks in America saying they ain't black either. Cacs really did a number of the concept of blackness globally.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this all the time and I'm tempted to lay this ISHYT to rest in a longish thread once and for all! The Tutsis have a number of self-serving narratives excusing ALL their CENTURIES of massive F'ERY.
Who here wants the truth on the Hutu/Tutsi thing from a Kenyan observer? Warning: fakkitry, sadism, dishonesty, ruthless cucking and arrogance will be revealed!?
Who's up for the truth?

Please do tell. I always like hearing the truth from folks in the know.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Actually the Tutsi are bantu as well in terms of language and genetics (if you believe in DNA testing). However, phenotypically the Tutsi resemble East African cushytic speaking people like the Oromo people of Ethiopia. Its because of this phenotype difference that the Belgiums when they colonized Rwanda gave the Tutsi all the political power. They believed the Hamitic hypothesis. The idea that certain black Africans (like the Ethiopians and Tutsi) were actually caucasians and thus superior to the fully negroid Africans. The Hutus and Tutsis bought into this white supremacist trick and its what ultimately triggered their civil war and genocide.

The Tutsi believed they were non-black and thus superior to the black Hutus. If you are gonna take away anybody blackness, you should start with them and not the black Arabs.
Unless you're gonna tell me that all those Hutu and Tutsi marriages were a lie, They don't seem to think of themselves that differently. Additionally although Hutus have to walk light in Kagame's Rwanda they can live and this After the genocide.

Biggest difference between them and the fake arabs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is because of white supremacy spread by Europeans over the last 500 years. There was a time when "Arabs" used to write books on the Superiority of Black People over whites. I even made a thread about it: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...the-superiority-of-blacks-over-whites.553137/

There was also a time when white skin was the sign of a slave in "Arab" society: Mamluk - Wikipedia

The word Mamluk is Arabic used to describe Muslims of slave origin. And the mark of slave origin at that time was white skin. If you've seen any image of a Mamluk it's that of a white person. This is in direct contrast to the Arabs who at that time were defined by their black skin. And in most pictures were depicted as being black.

Here is a picture that shows what I'm saying:

AMamelukeonhorsebackwithaPitonorfoo.jpg

The description below describes the two white individuals in this picture as Mamluks while it describes the black man as a "Bedouin". Bedouin was a term used to describe the pure Arab desert dweller.

The painter of the this picture is clearly telling us that pure Arabs (aka Bedouins) were of a different race than the people called Mamluks. The Mamluks were white while the pure Arab was black.

So you see, there was nothing about the original Arab culture that was anti-black. It was actually very pro-black. What happened was over time the white Muslims of slave origin began to outnumber the black Arabs and that coupled with the spread of white supremacy by Europeans is what has made the modern Arab culture anti-black.

Study history and you'll realize why the world is the way it is today rather than just believing this is how its always been.
IF you perpetuate white supremacy especially now you forfeit your right to exist.

Again why are going down a history rabbit hole when it doesn't matter? It's cool that we have a great history it's horrible that we fell. But at some point we have to change what happened in are recent past so we can reclaim our distant past.

As you say white oeople were heavily enslaved, The word Slav as in Slavic people means slave. The Reason they can change the meaning of a word is because they alaughtered the arabs. They still have slavic muslims but actually during the yugoslavic civil wars they committed "genocide" against the muslim Bosinaks and the Bosinaks still rejected the Al-Queda types who showed up to "defend" them.

The same thing needs to happen in Africa a wholesale slaughter of the fake arabs till they start to act right.

Since you're willing to overlook wholesale slavery you shouldn't have a problem with mass genocide and sectarian violence, I mean it would just be looked at as an historical event 500 years in the future right?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: you see the same thing in Latin America

That's more a sign of the spread of white supremacy by Europeans over the last 500 years and everyone wanting to run away from blackness.

If the one drop rule didn't exist here best believe you would see a lot of black folks in America saying they ain't black either. Cacs really did a number of the concept if blackness globally.

At the end of the day a Black person who declares themselves as non Black is declaring their allegence to non Black groups. No need to have a persian live in Kenya when he could live in Iran. He can ask how the Afro Iranians are treated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you're gonna tell me that all those Hutu and Tutsi marriages were a lie, They don't seem to think of themselves that differently

:dahell: Arabs and Africans marry all the time. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Even to this day, the white Arabs still like black women. Many of the princes in places like Kuwait and Qatar are black because they had black mothers. Reverse also happened in Africa.

One of the biggest reasons there is so much confusion over who is an Arab and who isn't is because of how much mixing has happened between the two groups.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF you perpetuate white supremacy especially now you forfeit your right to exist.

Again why are going down a history rabbit hole when it doesn't matter? It's cool that we have a great history it's horrible that we fell. But at some point we have to change what happened in are recent past so we can reclaim our distant past.

As you say white oeople were heavily enslaved, The word Slav as in Slavic people means slave. The Reason they can change the meaning of a word is because they alaughtered the arabs. They still have slavic muslims but actually during the yugoslavic civil wars they committed "genocide" against the muslim Bosinaks and the Bosinaks still rejected the Al-Queda types who showed up to "defend" them.

The same thing needs to happen in Africa a wholesale slaughter of the fake arabs till they start to act right.

Since you're willing to overlook wholesale slavery you shouldn't have a problem with mass genocide and sectarian violence, I mean it would just be looked at as an historical event 500 years in the future right?

History matters because it tells us why things are the way they are today. So rather than catching feelings over our fall, we should educate ourselves so that we can return to our past glory.

If all you tell kids is our history after slavery, how do you think they will look at themselves? I know from first-hand experience that I was not very proud to be black until I became conscious and learned our true history.

There's a reason cac's hide our true history. They don't want us returning to our past glory.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Arabs and Africans marry all the time. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Even to this day, the white Arabs still like black women. Many of the princes in places like Kuwait and Qatar are black because they had black mothers. Reverse also happened in Africa.

One of the biggest reasons there is so much confusion over who is an Arab and who isn't is because of how much mixing has happened between the two groups.

I'm talking about Black men marrying arab women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
History matters because it tells us why things are the way they are today. So rather than catching feelings over our fall, we should educate ourselves so that we can return to our past glory.

If all you tell kids is our history after slavery, how do you think they will look at themselves? I know from first-hand experience that I was not very proud to be black until I became conscious and learned our true history.

There's a reason cac's hide our true history. They don't want us returning to our past glory.
Gotcha, History like this converstaion goes in circles. I get your overall point. i disagree with it but I understand it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about Black men marrying arab women.

:dahell: How do you think North Africans came to be? They are literally the descendants of black Moorish men and white caucasian women.

In terms of modern black men marrying white arab women, its less common because we live in a white supremacist world right now. Obviously if a black man is rich enough he can get an arab woman if he wants but modern day racism makes that far less common than the white arab man marrying a black woman.

I'm not denying the current state of white supremacy in the arab world. I am simply trying to educate yall on the fact this is a relatively new phenomenon. For most of history the Black Arabs were viewed as the true Arab while the White Arabs were descendants of slaves. We just live at a time when the roles have flipped.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I won't forgive them, but I would not rape them :gucci:
I don't condone it,but it's part of war
I don't think they do it for pleasure, it's supposed to strike fear in the hearts of their enemies

P.s They're Arabs Arabs in Zanzibar
Arab/African mix i.e the Shirazi
And straight black Africans

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
John’s story didn’t end great

they threw him out the country eventually

he was from Uganda and wasn’t Muslim at the end of the day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might my best thread ever.

I dropped nothing but gems educating ya'll on our true history.

A must read for anyone who wants to be freed from the lies of white supremacy.