Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why is it cool for prof truth, TBA to disrespect “elders”(Toni Morrison, Farrakhan) but Yvette critiques Claude and it’s time for exile? So many contradictions and double standards. I’m sure we can agree most are elders but they are not above criticism. Claude is just a proxy for their underlying hatred and jealousy for Yvette and Antonio. It’s always been there, they’ve had to bite their tongue and follow ADOS lead. Their way of talking flat black and pan Africanism wasn’t working for the 10 years they’ve been online. But 300k plus crowdfundings, 600 dollar meet and greets and the nikka’s still faceless
TBA dissed Farrahkan??? Did that sit well with Tariq? I mean I guess it depends on what he said but if called Farrahkan a c00n....

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let's not speculate on my personal life.

Are you cosigning dude's get down? All the nikka had to do is put out a tweet saying We sold out of our stock the people who put in their orders will get them later. What did the nikka do? Roast people that paid for his product. How many DVD's did he have in case people wanted to randomly buy them. I'll bet if he does a speaking engagement he'll have a few dozen on the table.

Again my issue is the constant roasting and cap. Frankly although dude doesn't even admit a mistake he does low key listen to nikkas especially on this board, I'm thinking that if he sees that these threads are going against him he'll change course.
If you didn't forget to put your project apartment # down, then what's the problem? :mjlit:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Let's not speculate on my personal life.

Are you cosigning dude's get down? All the nikka had to do is put out a tweet saying We sold out of our stock the people who put in their orders will get them later. What did the nikka do? Roast people that paid for his product. How many DVD's did he have in case people wanted to randomly buy them. I'll bet if he does a speaking engagement he'll have a few dozen on the table.

Again my issue is the constant roasting and cap. Frankly although dude doesn't even admit a mistake he does low key listen to nikkas especially on this board, I'm thinking that if he sees that these threads are going against him he'll change course.

Ok so now the issue ain’t how he funds, you just don’t like the way he says “backordered”.
:gucci:

BTW I was not speculating on your personal life, I was assessing your business acumen based on your analysis of Tariq’s business model. It was so devoid of business fundamentals that I could not see how you have ever ran a successful business.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok so now the issue ain’t how he funds, you just don’t like the way he says “backordered”.
:gucci:

BTW I was not speculating on your personal life, I was assessing your business acumen based on your analysis of Tariq’s business model. It was so devoid of business fundamentals that I could not see how you have ever ran a successful business.

Yeah I got a problem on how he moves not what he says (when he's not roasting shyt I even like the roasts but I don't think he should do it)

I get just in time ordering but good business is about being honest with people. Just say you don't have the shyt on hand don't say that your customers were too stupid to put down their Project addresses.

Dude always flogs T-shirts Unless he uses Tee Spring he probably has a bunch of North Sentinel Island and Malema (that he should've known that he had to get permission for) shirts sitting around too.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Yeah I got a problem on how he moves not what he says (when he's not roasting shyt I even like the roasts but I don't think he should do it)

I get just in time ordering but good business is about being honest with people. Just say you don't have the shyt on hand don't say that your customers were too stupid to put down their Project addresses.

Dude always flogs T-shirts Unless he uses Tee Spring he probably has a bunch of North Sentinel Island and Malema (that he should've known that he had to get permission for) shirts sitting around too.

You all over the place. Just say you don’t like his ass and keep it pushing, it’s a way more respectable position.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Wiseborn for someone who dislikes Tariq you know this nikka dinner schedule, family tree, business history, 1st published work, vacation schedule, what he eats, how clean his house is, how much he gambles......

This is stalkerish behavior bro.

Why do you pay so much attention to a man you don’t like.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@Wiseborn for someone who dislikes Tariq you know this nikka dinner schedule, family tree, business history, 1st published work, vacation schedule, what he eats, how clean his house is, how much he gambles......

He forgot to put his project number on his mackish package and got his feelings hurt when Tariq clowned him on the live broadcast.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

nikkas be weird B :manny:

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Do you have a picture of this book a gangster speaks out by nasheed?
There isn't much about that book online but the only reference I could find was on the Amazon's India domain:russ:
Review
"(This book)comes from the experiences of a seasoned veteran of the game" -- Kronick Magazine, March 2001

"A much needed book" -- Dave Shaftel,The Source Magazine

"Tariq is a true expert on mackin" -- Jenny Jones,April 2001 episode of The Jenny Jones Show when K-Flex was a guest:mjlol:

About the Author
K-Flex is a former Los Angeles hustler,who is also the author of other books including "A Gangsta Speaks Out" and "The Mackin' Rulebook."K-Flex has become a favorite guest on numerous television and radio shows around the country.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I didn't say I didn't like the nikka I just don't like his moves especially now. I don't watch everything he does most of I get is from here, But yeah I bought his first book when it came out, I actually thought it was a Pimp autobiography at first.

The issue is I can't understand why none of the nikkas he gets into beef with don't to half of the google work that he does. I mean why come at the guy if you haven't reseached him? Yvette clearly knows enough to clown him based off his videos, found the shyt were he went at single mothers yet appears to believe the nikka was a real pimp, Again him false flagging on the pimpin' makes him look real goofy, That's why he's careful about how he denies it. He doesn't say I knew pimps back in the day and although I couldn't be one I decided to act like one.

Again this is off the dome If someone with a little clout did a real deep dive dude is finished.

That's the problem I have it's too easy to kill Black leaders he went at Umar saying that the school donations were being tricked off, You think if nikkas exposed what he took him and what he spent that wouldn't make nikkas look at him funny? The nikka says he likes girls a thotty could expose him on that too.

At the end of the day what I want and expect to happen is dude to let this bullshyt go in a week or two.