Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You all over the place. Just say you don’t like his ass and keep it pushing, it’s a way more respectable position.

You right, I am too invested in this shyt. It's not like reparations were coming next month, so I shouldn't be concerned. I'll just evaluate shyt based on the Lulz.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Wiseborn for someone who dislikes Tariq you know this nikka dinner schedule, family tree, business history, 1st published work, vacation schedule, what he eats, how clean his house is, how much he gambles......

This is stalkerish behavior bro.

Why do you pay so much attention to a man :dame:.

Fixed.

OAN, are we going to talk about the storyTBA told about when he met Dr. Anderson? I was like:mindblown:
If only Johnnie Cochran was still here :wow:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Not getting too invested in that either. Luckly he's anon, because if the right FOI brother saw him.....
I feel like Tariq can talk some shyt because he’s actually put himself on the line, put his face out there. Black and and especially Truth talk all this grandiose shyt behind a vocoder. We don’t know what these nikkas look like or their government name but think they have a say on who is a traitor in black society or who we need to excommunicate. All because they put up some YouTube videos and have 50k or so subs. Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell actually use their government names and we know what they look like. They can’t just walk away from it at any point like those two.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You right, I am too invested in this shyt. It's not like reparations were coming next month, so I shouldn't be concerned. I'll just evaluate shyt based on the Lulz.

Yes, way too invested. You buy shyt from Whites and Asians all damn day but let a brotha come and do it, then OMG HE'S PIMPING THE COMMUNITY.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Tariq can talk some shyt because he’s actually put himself on the line, put his face out there. Black and and especially Truth y’all all this grandiose shyt behind a vocoder. We don’t what these nikkas look like or their government name but think they have a say on who is a traitor in black society or who we need to excommunicate. All because they put up some YouTube videos and have 50k or so subs. Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell actually use their government names and we know what they look like. They can’t just walk away from it at any point like those two.

Yep I'm not gonna front no way would I stand out there on my own.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
First of all people don't research him like he researches them. He kinda sorta Insinuates that he was "in the life" When he does get a bag to play a pimp, well that was satire. But ask any LA representation and they'll tell you.

This is when he used to cosign 'Budd

I've posted the "Michael Moorer laughing at tariq" clip many times on the forum. His followers love to use the "C**n" word as much as he does. I've asked them whether the portrayal of real pimp for a white man qualifies as C behavior. They avoid answering the question.As they will do now.

It's his past and affiliation with gangs and sex trafficking/pimps that is going to follow him around forever. Serious people will eventually be forced to distance themselves from him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I've posted the "Michael Moorer laughing at tariq" clip many times on the forum. His followers love to use the "C**n" word as much as he does. I've asked them whether the portrayal of real pimp for a white man qualifies as C behavior. They avoid answering the question.As they will do now.

It's his past and affiliation with gangs and sex trafficking/pimps that is going to follow him around forever. Serious people will eventually be forced to distance themselves from him.

Dude wasn't a gangster and he wasn't a Pimp he just played them for clout.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it cool for prof truth, TBA to disrespect “elders”(Toni Morrison, Farrakhan) but Yvette critiques Claude and it’s time for exile? So many contradictions and double standards. I’m sure we can agree most are elders but they are not above criticism. Claude is just a proxy for their underlying hatred and jealousy for Yvette and Antonio. It’s always been there, they’ve had to bite their tongue and follow ADOS lead. Their way of talking flat black and pan Africanism wasn’t working for the 10 years they’ve been online. But 300k plus crowdfundings, 600 dollar meet and greets and the nikka’s still faceless
He also did a video on Elijah Cummings, I believe after he died which was scathing, I found to be in extreme poor taste.

Last edited:

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude wasn't a gangster and he wasn't a Pimp he just played them for clout.

So was he a real pimp/gangster/goon, or was he a FAKE pimp/gangster/goon? Or was he just ACTING like a pimp/gangster/goon?

Because the narrative from people keep changing?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So was he a real pimp/gangster/goon, or was he a FAKE pimp/gangster/goon? Or was he just ACTING like a pimp/gangster/goon?

Because the narrative from people keep changing?
he was ACTING. He never actually said I was a gangster or I was checking traps out of hoe's ass.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
What did Darity say about him? I mean is Dr. Darity even riding with Tone and Yvette like that? I mean when they say "The Data" They're probably getting it from him that's all. Just Like Tariq got a lot of his talking points from Neely Fuller. If someone has a problem with Tariq they got a problem with Neely? Is Neely supposed to get on youtube "cooking" cats that go at Tariq?
Huh? I dont even know what you're responding to lol. Certainly not to anything quoted.

What does that have to do with trying to push the argument that Darity is an unmarried childless homosexual because of his "associations" with Tone and Yvette.

Please help me understand. And make sure your response is coherent.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I feel like Tariq can talk some shyt because he’s actually put himself on the line, put his face out there. Black and and especially Truth talk all this grandiose shyt behind a vocoder. We don’t know what these nikkas look like or their government name but think they have a say on who is a traitor in black society or who we need to excommunicate. All because they put up some YouTube videos and have 50k or so subs. Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell actually use their government names and we know what they look like. They can’t just walk away from it at any point like those two.
There is a supposed picture of Jason Black out there. He's a brother that wears glasses. Some people have said they met him at the premiere of Race War. I can tell Jason Black is a black man just by the tone of his voice and diction. Professor Black Truth sounds like a white man trying to sound black.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
he was ACTING. He never actually said I was a gangster or I was checking traps out of hoe's ass.
In the Nipsey interview he mentioned being locked up and being in the CAR of whatever set he was affiliated with. He specifically said that they were riding with R60s.
I'm no gangster but every person who ever spoke about gang life in Los Angles said that when the enemies come, they hit everybody who is thought of to be part of the set.....active bangers and affiliates

Last edited: