Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
this is a lie. Prove that peanuts mother lives with them.

Tariq moms is over there often and is the only one that has been on vacation with them.

@Wiseborn back up your claim that his mother in law lives there.

I don't know if she lives there but you also lied with this

I remember a video on Tariq old channel when they was on vacay and peanut moms was there trying to get on cam while this nikka Tariq was running away fro her:russ:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't know if she lives there but you also lied with this

I remember a video on Tariq old channel when they was on vacay and peanut moms was there trying to get on cam while this nikka Tariq was running away fro her:russ:

I never saw that. I listen and watch enough of his stuff that I know the mother in law doesn’t live there. I’ve only seen his mom on vacation with them.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Tone and Yvette wanted to add Tariqs followers to their numbers but They overestimated the maturity of Tariqs audience. They ask legitimate questions about his fundraising and he only needs to respond with homophobic wise cracks.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Tone and Yvette wanted to add Tariqs followers to their numbers but They overestimated the maturity of Tariqs audience. They ask legitimate questions about his fundraising and he only needs to respond with homophobic wise cracks.

The problem is that they stepped up to the person that put ADOS on the map. Tariq has a track record of good business, Tone’s track record is losing Rick Ross’ rights to his own documentary and somehow finessing a producer credit out of it.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Tariq talks all this pimp sh!t & how to handle a woman, but has the nerve to have a wife that don’t cook?!?! Does Peanut even have a job?
He eats soo much takeout to the point he gets GOUT??? Gout was primarily a medieval era illness. :mjlol:
His wife doesn't cook and his kids are bad as fukk. Is that "mackish?":lolbron:

He needs to put one of those FlexStep boots up they ass as bad as they be acting in public:troll:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yeah having a housewife is actually Pimp shyt so he good on that

She should be cooking tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tariq talks all this pimp sh!t & how to handle a woman, but has the nerve to have a wife that don’t cook?!?! Does Peanut even have a job?
Her job is to raise their children, and apparently, take dikk, since she keeps getting pregnant lol. As far as cooking, maybe they always order when he's broadcasting, as he's not available to watch the kids:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Hell no, I mean if you asked the old Tariq he would say that he's simpin'.

In hindsight that whole fake pimp persona was goofy as hell. He doesn't want to refute the pimp shyt too hard because they'll ask Rosebudd and Budd will tell him that Tariq used to sweat retired 'Budd for game. That was as lame was pretending to be a gangsta (his first book was called A Gangsta speaks out)

If dude didn't pick his targets carefully he'd be super duper cooked.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hell no, I mean if you asked the old Tariq he would say that he's simpin'.

In hindsight that whole fake pimp persona was goofy as hell. He doesn't want to refute the pimp shyt too hard because they'll ask Rosebudd and Budd will tell him that Tariq used to sweat retired 'Budd for game. That was as lame was pretending to be a gangsta (his first book was called A Gangsta speaks out)

If dude didn't pick his targets carefully he'd be super duper cooked.
False. The old Tariq said the end goal was to find a quality female that is worthy of settling down with and making a life together after you get yourself together and finish your player stage. Long time listener.

Also, learning/applying game is NOT being a pimp Putting women on the stroll is being a pimp.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Her job is to raise their children, and apparently, take dikk, since she keeps getting pregnant lol. As far as cooking, maybe they always order when he's broadcasting, as he's not available to watch the kids:manny:

They don't appear to keep to a schedule. Again going off his lives he would complain about his kids fighting, breaking stuff and making a mess. Without having to punch a clock he doesn't seem to check his kids. Dude usually begs his "wife" to get on camera when she clearly doesn't like the spotlight.

In reality dude acts like a single parent with money eating fukkloads of junk food, house dirty as hell, kids acting up and the wifey constantly out shopping or whatever.

People don't even talk about his gambling trips again if someone really pocketwatched him they'd ask how many times he goes to Vegas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
False. The old Tariq said the end goal was to find a quality female that is worthy of settling down with and making a life together after you get yourself together and finish your player stage. Long time listener.

Also, learning/applying game is NOT being a pimp Putting women on the stroll is being a pimp.

You got a point. He was talking about "macking" before that would Red pill Hard on hoes shyt got developed.