Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hell no, I mean if you asked the old Tariq he would say that he's simpin'.

In hindsight that whole fake pimp persona was goofy as hell. He doesn't want to refute the pimp shyt too hard because they'll ask Rosebudd and Budd will tell him that Tariq used to sweat retired 'Budd for game. That was as lame was pretending to be a gangsta (his first book was called A Gangsta speaks out)

If dude didn't pick his targets carefully he'd be super duper cooked.

Flex N Stepit

wonder why YC/AM fans never asked him about this

To save face years later ,tariq claimed he was a writer and it was a comedy sketch. But he's not listed in the credits as a writer, and Michael Moorer is here saying he's a real pimp in a room full of laughing white people.
For all the times he throws the C**n word around, this is one of the most clear cut examples of that behavior.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The problem is that they stepped up to the person that put ADOS on the map. Tariq has a track record of good business, Tone’s track record is losing Rick Ross’ rights to his own documentary and somehow finessing a producer credit out of it.

Let me stop you there. He has shown that you can monitize Pro Black ness Before him Every Pro Black was either a Professor or broke.

But lets be real nikka is a Youtuber dude eats off of adsense and superchats. All these big time Youtubers are paid. shyt Tommy got cars and he finally brought his deluxe McMansion too.

Tariq was low key exposed on the last "Mackish Package" He had a Christmas sale and he said We ran out of Stock. Why wouldn't he have copies of Hidden Colors on deck. Dude sold what he had in the office, then had to go to the dude that makes the DVD's (who has DVD players anymore) then ship them out. If he were smart he'd have a way to stream it on the web. Now I get he might be concerned about theft but nikkas could easily copy and sell his shyt on the streets and Hidden Colors is on the net if you know where to look.

His whole business model is socialize the risk capitalize the reward, even the FBA conference son should have venues on deck but he always wanted a local to take the risk of setting up the venue promoting it and 'Riq flying in and taking the bag. Had he booked his own shyt for years he'd have relationships and could holla at venues to get the place he wanted for a reasonable price. But that would require a personal investment and that's what he doesn't do.

A business is different from a hustle.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Flex N Stepit

wonder why YC/AM fans never asked him about this

To save face years later ,tariq claimed he was a writer and it was a comedy sketch. But he's not listed in the credits as a writer, and Michael Moorer is here saying he's a real pimp in a room full of lauging white people.
For all the times he throws the C**n word around, this is one of the most clear cut examples of that behavior.

First of all people don't research him like he researches them. He kinda sorta Insinuates that he was "in the life" When he does get a bag to play a pimp, well that was satire. But ask any LA representation and they'll tell you.

This is when he used to cosign 'Budd

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tone and Yvette wanted to add Tariqs followers to their numbers but They overestimated the maturity of Tariqs audience. They ask legitimate questions about his fundraising and he only needs to respond with homophobic wise cracks.

This. Really the fact that they tried to gain clout off of association with him shows they ain't really smart. Look at his track record. Name a nikka that doesn't work for him doing something similar that he's cool with.

Politics is about relationships, you can't roast everybody, I said before If John Lewis was really mad at him he could at the very least shut down Tariq's attempt to turn his Atlanta properties into section 8's. Dude could write a letter to get him banned from Youtube and twitter. If the white LGBT was really pissed they could fukk up his bags. If white people cancel you you're really fukking canceled. Let them show up at his shyt protesting shyt would be a wrap.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Umm. So now he saying Dr Darity is gay too...lmao. shyt is childish and embarrassing.

And if he is, does that make that data and research he's done worthless?

Went from:
O oo why is his name Sandy...is he married? Oh he is...o o well Does he have kids....
O that's his wife..where she from? She looks east indian.

Arent they tied in with Cory Booker?

WtF. C'mon yall. Dude doing a weak azz roasting session, reaching harder than dhalsim out dis bish

What did Darity say about him? I mean is Dr. Darity even riding with Tone and Yvette like that? I mean when they say "The Data" They're probably getting it from him that's all. Just Like Tariq got a lot of his talking points from Neely Fuller. If someone has a problem with Tariq they got a problem with Neely? Is Neely supposed to get on youtube "cooking" cats that go at Tariq?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Let me stop you there. He has shown that you can monitize Pro Black ness Before him Every Pro Black was either a Professor or broke.

But lets be real nikka is a Youtuber dude eats off of adsense and superchats. All these big time Youtubers are paid. shyt Tommy got cars and he finally brought his deluxe McMansion too.

Tariq was low key exposed on the last "Mackish Package" He had a Christmas sale and he said We ran out of Stock. Why wouldn't he have copies of Hidden Colors on deck. Dude sold what he had in the office, then had to go to the dude that makes the DVD's (who has DVD players anymore) then ship them out. If he were smart he'd have a way to stream it on the web. Now I get he might be concerned about theft but nikkas could easily copy and sell his shyt on the streets and Hidden Colors is on the net if you know where to look.

His whole business model is socialize the risk capitalize the reward, even the FBA conference son should have venues on deck but he always wanted a local to take the risk of setting up the venue promoting it and 'Riq flying in and taking the bag. Had he booked his own shyt for years he'd have relationships and could holla at venues to get the place he wanted for a reasonable price. But that would require a personal investment and that's what he doesn't do.

A business is different from a hustle.

This is a bunch of nonsensical jargon and cannot be coming from an entrepreneur. When you get capital from a bank, where do you think it comes from? It comes from the deposits of everyone that puts money into the bank. When someone who borrowed money from the bank pays it back, all the bank gives to you as the lending source is about 0.025% interest, practically nothing. So the banking system is basically crowdfunding capital and privatizing the profits, are you as mad as every other businessman as you are Tariq? We saw this first hand during the housing crisis as bank runs showed Americans loud and clear that banks don’t just hold your money in a vault...they out hustling that shyt and when they get too greedy the system all falls apart.

Lastly, why would you tie up your capital in a bunch of DVDs? If he purchased 50k DVDs to cover all the demand and then was left over with 20k he’d be screwed and probably could never get that money back. It makes more sense to do a limited run and then if there is a spike in demand you place another order with the factory. So many entities do this which is why things are often back ordered but I bet you don’t clown Nike when it does it or any other company.

You just sound like someone who has never ran a business or managed a budget outside of corporate guard rails so you judging based on a laymen perspective, no offense.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Why is it cool for prof truth, TBA to disrespect “elders”(Toni Morrison, Farrakhan) but Yvette critiques Claude and it’s time for exile? So many contradictions and double standards. I’m sure we can agree most are elders but they are not above criticism. Claude is just a proxy for their underlying hatred and jealousy for Yvette and Antonio. It’s always been there, they’ve had to bite their tongue and follow ADOS lead. Their way of talking flat black and pan Africanism wasn’t working for the 10 years they’ve been online. But 300k plus crowdfundings, 600 dollar meet and greets and the nikka’s still faceless

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What did Darity say about him? I mean is Dr. Darity even riding with Tone and Yvette like that? I mean when they say "The Data" They're probably getting it from him that's all. Just Like Tariq got a lot of his talking points from Neely Fuller. If someone has a problem with Tariq they got a problem with Neely? Is Neely supposed to get on youtube "cooking" cats that go at Tariq?
Professor Darity was so embarrased by the online behavior of tariq's followers that

Sandy Darity, Retweets do not mean endorsement.

Sandy Darity has added the tagline "retweet doesn't mean endorsement" to his social media page specifically for the reason you pointed out. In his case, he's a super accomplished academic, so he's more worried about appearing to cosign (and legitimize) something blatantly prejudiced than what yters might be concerned about .

What's funny is, he is a coli-famous figure so we've indirectly been following him for a while. He didn't add the tagline to his twitter until AFTER Tariq Nasheed got on board the YC/AM wave and brought his followers along.

that's a post from July 2019

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34420318/

Insulting Prof. Darity, for no apparent reason, is consistent with who tariq nasheed has shown himself to be.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is it cool for prof truth, TBA to disrespect “elders”(Toni Morrison, Farrakhan) but Yvette critiques Claude and it’s time for exile? So many contradictions and double standards. I’m sure we can agree most are elders but they are not above criticism. Claude is just a proxy for their underlying hatred and jealousy for Yvette and Antonio. It’s always been there, they’ve had to bite their tongue and follow ADOS lead. Their way of talking flat black and pan Africanism wasn’t working for the 10 years they’ve been online. But 300k plus crowdfundings, 600 dollar meet and greets and the nikka’s still faceless
Tone and Yvette got off code because of their hatred and jealousy. It doesn't look like they'll ever get back on code. I don't think it's too late for you though. Come join the rest of us who are on code. We'll welcome you with open arms...:whoa: Figuratively speaking.:mjgrin:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Hell no, I mean if you asked the old Tariq he would say that he's simpin'.

In hindsight that whole fake pimp persona was goofy as hell. He doesn't want to refute the pimp shyt too hard because they'll ask Rosebudd and Budd will tell him that Tariq used to sweat retired 'Budd for game. That was as lame was pretending to be a gangsta (his first book was called A Gangsta speaks out)

If dude didn't pick his targets carefully he'd be super duper cooked.

Do you have a picture of this book a gangster speaks out by nasheed?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last TN show as fukking hilarious.
Tariq is back for round 2 :wow:

:wow:

I'll give it to him, this dude is funny af when he has time to prepare material. Yvette had him on the ropes on twitter, but he got them back with this one. The puppet show should be funny "I know the data!" It's all W-W for me. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is a bunch of nonsensical jargon and cannot be coming from an entrepreneur. When you get capital from a bank, where do you think it comes from? It comes from the deposits of everyone that puts money into the bank. When someone who borrowed money from the bank pays it back, all the bank gives to you as the lending source is about 0.025% interest, practically nothing. So the banking system is basically crowdfunding capital and privatizing the profits, are you as mad as every other businessman as you are Tariq? We saw this first hand during the housing crisis as bank runs showed Americans loud and clear that banks don’t just hold your money in a vault...they out hustling that shyt and when they get too greedy the system all falls apart.

Lastly, why would you tie up your capital in a bunch of DVDs? If he purchased 50k DVDs to cover all the demand and then was left over with 20k he’d be screwed and probably could never get that money back. It makes more sense to do a limited run and then if there is a spike in demand you place another order with the factory. So many entities do this which is why things are often back ordered but I bet you don’t clown Nike when it does it or any other company.

You just sound like someone who has never ran a business or managed a budget outside of corporate guard rails so you judging based on a laymen perspective, no offense.

Let's not speculate on my personal life.

Are you cosigning dude's get down? All the nikka had to do is put out a tweet saying We sold out of our stock the people who put in their orders will get them later. What did the nikka do? Roast people that paid for his product. How many DVD's did he have in case people wanted to randomly buy them. I'll bet if he does a speaking engagement he'll have a few dozen on the table.

Again my issue is the constant roasting and cap. Frankly although dude doesn't even admit a mistake he does low key listen to nikkas especially on this board, I'm thinking that if he sees that these threads are going against him he'll change course.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do you have a picture of this book a gangster speaks out by nasheed?

That shyt been out of print. The only reason I know it exists is because on the First run of Macklessons It says that was his first book. I think in the First run he even mentioned it in print.