Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm listening now, but the data don't lie, I firsthand can see it in my life. For example, in the past ten years, two black banks I've personally supported have went out of business/became non-black owned. Carver Federal Savings Bank became non-black owned 5+ years ago, followed by City National Bank of New Jersey went out of business around a month ago.

Damn near every report on wealth has us at the bottom, how can we realistically compete when we're at the bottom and we're frequently denied capital to start businesses?

Compete with who breh?

If what claude anderson is talking about facts, then 87% of the nations wealth is locked into white society. So wipe that out of the equation for now..

So that 13% left over looks different now, if that percentage is being fought over by only immigrants.

Putting money in black banks means nothing, if you have no community economics.. especially if the people you're competing with are the main ones opening businesses in your community..

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm listening now, but the data don't lie, I firsthand can see it in my life. For example, in the past ten years, two black banks I've personally supported have went out of business/became non-black owned. Carver Federal Savings Bank became non-black owned 5+ years ago, followed by City National Bank of New Jersey went out of business around a month ago.

Damn near every report on wealth has us at the bottom, how can we realistically compete when we're at the bottom and we're frequently denied capital to start businesses?
I'd be interested to see the number of black owned banks prior to integration vs now

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I like Yvette & Tone but they should try being the bigger person sometimes.
  1. For all we know, he could’ve been referring to Tariq.
  2. You can’t get mad at Dr Claude for throwing shade, when y’all tried to diminish his work (prior to ADOS) in the fight for reparations
  3. We all want the same thing...reparations for ADOS...so what is there to argue about? Fighting every five minutes make the movement look juvenile. I wish that elder man, whom they respect, would call in again to chastise them for these petty, public arguments. They surely need it. His name is on the tip of my tongue.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be interested to see the number of black owned banks prior to integration vs now

shyts night and day man. There were well over 100 black banks. But hell lets not even discuss integration.

Just look at the number of black banks from 2000 to now. Hell thats even like night and day.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did tone literally say that Dr. Anderson doesn't know about economics cause he got a PHD in education...:mjlol:

This dude got a law degree and dumb as shyt. Folks get PHDs in education all the time. They do that just to qualify as a preofessor.

Case in point my college professor (who was my mentor) had a BS in Industrial Engineering and a MS in Manufacturing Engineering and a MS in Computer Science. He worked for 20 years in corporate america as an engineer and decided to become a professor. So he got a PHD in education.

But in college he was a engineering professor teaching all types of engineering classes. Engineering was his specialty and he was subject matter expert in engineering. The PHD in education was used to qualify to teach at a college.

Basically what I am saying is just because the good Dr. has a PHD in education does not mean he doesn't have a BS or MS in economics. Or that he didn't work as a professional for decades dealing with economics and finance.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Did toine literally say that Dr. Anderson doesn't know about economics cause he got a PHD in education...:mjlol:

This dude got a law degree and dumb as shyt. Folks get PHDs in education all the time. They do that just to qualify as a preofessor.

Cause in point my college professor (who was my mentor) had a BS in Industrial Engineering and a MS in Manufacturing Engineering and a MS in Computer Science. He worked for 20 years in corporate america as an engineer and decided to become a professor. So he got a PHD in education.

But in college he was a engineering professor teaching all types of engineering classes. Engineering was his specialty and he was subject matter expert in engineering. The PHD in education was used to qualify to teach at a college.

Basically what I am saying is just because the good Dr. has a PHD in education does not mean he doesn't have a BS or MS in economics. Or that he didn't work as a professional for decades dealing with economics and finance.
They move the goalposts all day.

T.I. should shut up cuz he doesn't have a HS diploma.

Robert F. Smith should shut up cuz he's a PhD that comes from a family of educated people.

Dr. Anderson should shut up cuz his Doctorate is in Education

:dead:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
  2. You can’t get mad at Dr Claude for throwing shade, when y’all tried to diminish his work (prior to ADOS) in the fight for reparations
  3. We all want the same thing...reparations for ADOS...so what is there to argue about? Fighting every five minutes make the movement look juvenile. I wish that elder man, whom they respect, would call in again to chastise them for these petty, public arguments. They surely need it. His name is on the tip of my tongue.
What’s really sad is no one can put their ego aside and come together for the greater good of ADOS/fba. Too many hot heads and strong personalities. I think all parties involved (aside from Tariq and Boyce) want what’s right for black Americans. But they keep arguing back and forth about which way to go about. Y/T has the data, it can’t be refuted (no economics without wealth, policies, protection from govt.) however, Claude thinks we shouldn’t go down not swinging, twiddling our thumbs waiting on reparations. Both parties can reach a compromise but it’s “my way or the highway...” with both

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I kinda doubt that.

Tariq always give praise to Dr. Claude Anderson and also had him in his Hidden Color series. He also had Dr. Anderson on his show multiple times and always promotes his books.

Tariq also said Dr. Claude Anderson was the first persons to say that Black people in America need to be their own ethnic group and need to stop saying African American.