Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I kinda sided with this ados dudes but now time is proving that Tariq was right

They sound real goofy

So yeah I gotta be fair and apologise to Tariq stans, he was right again

:francis:
Naw, he was still wrong (trump tweets, immigrant killers tweet etc.)
However, in this instance, tone and Yvette need to chill off the unnecessary conflict. They’re wrong here but have the best intentions(?) in theory

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
TBA shytting on Darity on his stream:hhh:
I get it, you don’t like Tone and Yvette...but to classify Dr. Darity as an ass kisser is one hell of a fukking reach. Everyone just goes after each other’s counterpart with minor nitpicks. Saying this person is a “traitor” or “off code” simply because y’all had a disagreement. They’re all operating out of the same wheelhouses, why the conflict?
I'm not gon lie, I started looking at Darity a lil different this past week... Where is the data on our prospects? You mean to tell me you can only tell how we'll fail??? :francis:
You ever watch sports and see how some players want to win but only if they get the most touches or points in the win? This seems like the same. Tariq, Boyce, Yvette, tone, seem like they want black people to win but it has to be on their terms. Which means getting all the shine, and camera time. I understand wanting to be in the history books and getting popular but you should put the people first then the fame will come in time.
:youngsabo:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was gonna wait til the stream but I was right all along:wow:
Tone and Yvette have been problematic though. The way they needlessly berate people is a serious character flaw and why I strongly feel the movement needs better leadership than them. The moment Yvette 'deconstructed' Dr. Claude plus the way she rolled her eyes and dismissed a caller's suggestion of reaching out to him the other week (after all the time and money he's put into the fight) proof positive that trouble lies ahead.

That was back in February :damn: @Barnett114 I need a banner or SOMETHING breh :lawd:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You ever watch sports and see how some players want to win but only if they get the most touches or points in the win? This seems like the same. Tariq, Boyce, Yvette, tone, seem like they want black people to win but it has to be on their terms. Which means getting all the shine, and camera time. I understand wanting to be in the history books and getting popular but you should put the people first then the fame will come in time.
I was always skeptical of supporting what was brewing on social media, but cant lie I'm still somewhat disappointed in what has transpired over the past months. Jason black is currently guns blazing at yvette and tone, it's crazy before a lot of criticism was handed to prior black nationalists organizations and right now we are living these guys making the exact same mistakes.

Somebody tag me when this is about reparations again, this has turned into a shyt show.