Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Aight now they looking like lowlife nolifes with this shyt on christmas god damn

tenor.gif

that shyt about johnny come lately trying to get their name in the paper talking reparations that claude said on breakfast club must have Really Stung he didn't say them specifically but they felt that shyt to the bone.

He didn't shyt on #ADOS..

ADOS is the PEOPLE..

He shyted on the so called leaders..

Fck this raggedy heffer.. Thats a tactic straight out of the left leaning play book..

"Look y'all, he talking about your leader, that means he talking about you too."

He didn't even call her by name.. But i guess her ego is so big right now.. She all things reparations i suppose..

Sorta how Talib Kweli only said he SUPPORTS reparations but wants a plan. They jumped on his ass like he knew who they were or wtf an "ADOS" is
full
I was calling this behavior out back when nobody wanted to see it/call it for what it is.
Ah yes, because as we all know-- you can't support reparations if you don't support #ADOS and you can't possibly talk about reparations if you aren't talking about/with Yvette and Tone or #ADOS.

Like I said, ego gone wrong :francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey there mistletoe
Im trying to get to know you betterrrrrr

Thiiiiiis chriiistmas

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He didn't shyt on #ADOS..

ADOS is the PEOPLE..

He shyted on the so called leaders..

Fck this raggedy heffer.. Thats a tactic straight out of the left leaning play book..

"Look y'all, he talking about your leader, that means he talking about you too."

He didn't even call her by name.. But i guess her ego is so big right now.. She all things reparations i suppose..

YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN...

ADOS ISNT THE PPL
ITS A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION.

THIS WAS CLEARED UP WEEKS AGO.
:devil:
:evil:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tone/Yvette should’ve left this interview alone, but they’re right, group economics isn’t the solution w/o reparations(Darity disproved that in “What We Get Wrong About the Racial Wealth Gap”). :hubie:
For one, they're not 100% right all the time so what the hell. Is this what it's gonna be??? Getting to the shyts cuz DARITY said xyz??? That's not even your original thought :what:

Second... what does this really mean??? We aren't practicing group economics to know what actually WOULD do for us. If it's not reparations or in par then it's a waste of time or something? :why: Be honest, you wouldn't talk to your kids like that would you.... "A new study says you're not gonna pass that test son :yeshrug: take it up with the data."-- that shyt would be insane, so why are we accepting it as a community :leostare: Some been I stumbled across made this point, it's worth listening to (timestamped)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@you're NOT "n!ggas"
There has been a surge in Black bank support, yet the top 3 banks in America have more assets then all the black banks combined. Killer Mike tried to rely on nothing but black businesses, and found it basically impossible.

Plus when you factor that ADOS folk in Miami; LA, and Boston are all worth $200 or less liquid, it’s hard to practice group economics w/o any money.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Beating a dead horse but once again anybody who follows any of these clowns are lost. This cottage industry rise of these fake pro-black social media clout chasers has been a net negative.

YOU GOT A CLOWN IN YOUR AVI.

GO WORRY ABOUT IMMIGRANT BUSINESS
AND STAY THE fukk OUTTA OURS HINDU.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
YOU GOT A CLOWN IN YOUR AVI.

GO WORRY ABOUT IMMIGRANT BUSINESS
AND STAY THE fukk OUTTA OURS HINDU.

Exactly my point. Look at TLR as a microcosm. Look how toxic some of y’all got. I’m sure that post will get a lot of daps but you wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. Dudes that used to shoot the shyt about politics, life, sports whatever got on some blackface st0rmfr0nt shyt.

People just got more angry at everyone, including other black people and nothing substantive has been gained. Just circular firing squad shyt.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly my point. Look at TLR as a microcosm. Look how toxic some of y’all got. I’m sure that post will get a lot of daps but you wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. Dudes that used to shoot the shyt about politics, life, sports whatever got on some blackface st0rmfr0nt shyt.

People just got more angry at everyone, including other black people and nothing substantive has been gained. Just circular firing squad shyt.

ANY GROWN MAN THAT USES WORDS LIKE TOXIC SHOULD BE SLAPPED.