Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Exactly my point. Look at TLR as a microcosm. Look how toxic some of y’all got. I’m sure that post will get a lot of daps but you wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. Dudes that used to shoot the shyt about politics, life, sports whatever got on some blackface st0rmfr0nt shyt.

People just got more angry at everyone, including other black people and nothing substantive has been gained. Just circular firin4g squad shyt.

Its like the hunger games out here so honestly the rise of an ADOS type movement was inevitable.

People want to forget our struggle like we finally made it. Naw the ppl still struggle.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Barnett114 You better bush this garbage thread before I start destroying these two useless dummies again. :palm: I made a new resolution to leave these fukkers alone and they keep pulling me back in smh. :no:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Eventually to get to a point where it looks foolish to attack people on the same side as u
disagreements should be addressed behind closed doors
thats how u know folks don't really care about anything but exposure
its wild how someone could listen to that entire hour of Claud Anderson talk and only take away from it an "alleged" shot you feel may have been thrown in your direction
kinda sad
agreed. It's also the viewers too contributing to the toxicity by taking sides, playing favorites, and applying different criteria to judge these folks that agree 99% of the time
As long I get to feel good that my fav personality won a social media exchange, then that's a win...for me, then we can get back to talmbowt Black empowerment. Sad indeed

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
@you're NOT "n!ggas"
There has been a surge in Black bank support, yet the top 3 banks in America have more assets then all the black banks combined. Killer Mike tried to rely on nothing but black businesses, and found it basically impossible.

Plus when you factor that ADOS folk in Miami; LA, and Boston are all worth $200 or less liquid, it’s hard to practice group economics w/o any money.
Before you start spouting more stats, have you viewed the video I tagged you in?
@Barnett114 You better bush this garbage thread before I start destroying these two useless dummies again. :palm: I made a new resolution to leave these fukkers alone and they keep pulling me back in smh. :no:
:gucci: How bout you just shut the fukk up :mjtf: god damn.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Before you start spouting more stats, have you viewed the video I tagged you in?

:gucci: How bout you just shut the fukk up :mjtf: god damn.

I'm listening now, but the data don't lie, I firsthand can see it in my life. For example, in the past ten years, two black banks I've personally supported have went out of business/became non-black owned. Carver Federal Savings Bank became non-black owned 5+ years ago, followed by City National Bank of New Jersey went out of business around a month ago.

Damn near every report on wealth has us at the bottom, how can we realistically compete when we're at the bottom and we're frequently denied capital to start businesses?