Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Nah breh, I'm not talking about the quality of the video I'm talking about the screenshots she CHOSE to use. They were consistently BAD... her face was always in a scowl/twisted up/midway thru a sentence and shyt.

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about :ufdup:

You right. LoL. When you upload vids on youtube it usually gives you an option to select the screenshot. I don't know if she ever paid attention to that or what.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Revisionist history has really done a number on people... we learn all that ‘immigrants make America great’ and ‘everyone is an immigrant’ nonsense to downplay the genocide against the Native Americans (who are NOT immigrants) and to detract from American chattel slavery (we are also NOT immigrants). We learn propaganda as early as elementary school about how ‘immigrants’ - who were COLONIZERS - ate turkey with the natives :comeon: and now people are really running with that texas textbook revisionist history too ‘slaves are migrant workers’ ‘other people worked just as hard as slaves.’ :gucci:

It’s colonizer bullshyt, manifest destiny, racism and american exceptionalism wrapped in a pretty package with a bow and motherfukkers have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is so fukking juvenile :scust:

These kats proving a lot of folks right. Though I ain't got a fight in this it is funny to see folks swing on tariq and him struggle to throw back. We all know he is the king of digging up black folks he don't like personal shyt. Amazing how someone he went at finally went low just like him.

I was sitting back reading them tweets like...:popcorn::laff::popcorn::laff::popcorn::laff::popcorn::laff:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjgrin:why do you keep playing these bullshyt semantic games? :patrice:and why are you intentionally trying to call the natives who occupied the land at the time native americans when neither america as a country nor american infrastructure existed at that point? this was a british outpost at that point, but hey, this is the parallel youve been reduced to.:banderas: and since were not talking british ships or british shipping companies or british infrastructure, lets focus back on the american infrastructure that i said african immigrants had no hand in building, which strangely youre somehow trying to argue they did help build.:mindblown: and the jamestown settlers didnt have to build ships in america to go to africa for slaves, they came here from england in the 1600s starting from scratch with their slaves already in tow, remember?:skip: 2019 marks the 400 year anniversary of slavery in america bcuz thats when the slaves were forced to start building all of the infrastructure in this land that would come to be known as america. we pre date america:smugfavre: and thats why the same cacs who almost starved to death in jamestown sailed back to england to request more slaves shipped over bcuz the slaves knew what they were doing. so in 1619, from the ports, to the plowed fields to the railroads and even the white house, FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS laid the foundations of the infrastructure that went into building what is now known as america. now semantic your way outta that fact, bytch:jawalrus:

Wtf is this idiot talking about?

America as a land mass was named and identified as such during the late 1400s early 1500s well before slaves were brought to america.

In the early 1500s native americans were present and already had settlements throughout america, yes the europeans considered them barbaric but they had settlements and primitive infrastructure nonetheless, in fact they were the first recorded settlers of america.

Thats why scholars and historians till this day call them "Native" americans you dumbass, you get it now? :dead:

They are the real foundational americans, not according to your daddy tariq or twitter but according to established record, history and accredited scholars.

But youre right lets not even stray from the point of the debate.

The fact is your not only an idiot but you're a liar

You lied when you said African immigrants have not help develop contemporary american infrastructure, which as a matter of fact they did.

Its either that or you're stupid enough to actually believe they didnt, which is it?

So again I'll ask you, we both know civil servants build americans structures from the ground up every day, and have for years, as such through the years they have helped develop america into what it is today

So are you implying none of them have ever been African immigrants? Its a simple yes or no question dunce

Dumb nikka, you was the one who brought up African immigrants. We was talking about AA, before you interjected w/ “but Africans helped too”.

No stupid, your fakkit hashtag warrior partner decided to imply african immigrants have never help build america for so I jumped in and corrected him its that simple.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm not sure which is worse, that these negroes are in their mid 40s, pushing 50 and doing shyt like this or that these folks are taken seriously as thought leaders :snoop: 2020 we have to do better
Yea they foolish they not having back and forth or debates about what policy is better, they have childish insults like you broke and you gay and dusty :francis: in over it

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq and Yvette in them tweets got the hammer pointed at each other like a Tarantino flick...:mjlol:

linx2.jpg

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Its just weird looking around watching people be fake and act like Yvette didn't get roasted into the ground during the twitter exchange. she literally kept saying gout foot and milk slide as a comeback to Ether "no success under your belt only thing under your belt is a musty dildo and a box nobody wants" then the Ether of before and after pictures of Yvette hitting the wall. then acting like tariq scammed for his crowd funding when he's still holding the event and the speakers are excited about attending.

Yvette is not the worst part its the phonies on this forum acting like she Lit Tariq UP like YAAS Yvette Tell that nikka. Then acting like black men are forbidden from dating mixed black women who have a white mom. Kept repeating white mother in law over and over. The exchange was a complete thrashing.

anybody acting like it was even a battle is a clown.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Say man listen... some of yall agents and phonies in here go overboard with the fake unbiased angle "they all scammers yall really listen to them? these yall leaders?? i dont like none of them" " see this why black ppl cant work together they need to squash this" talk

A good handful of posters come in Every tariq thread about him checking a bum whether it be no school umar, kid and play, even crispy back when tommy got roasted. The same corny "they need to work together and handle this behind closed doors" "see this why i dont listen to none of em" the same goofy ass fake unbiased posts in every one of those threads

This comes from yall thinking we are stupid and its so damn played out. We clearly see who, what, where, when and Why Yvette deserves this bake session and why shes getting cooked. Save yourself a post dont waste time with the "yall dumb for listening to these ppl" posts

I can't be the only one tired of these same "i dont take none of em serious" posts. If that was the case you wouldnt have loaded up the thread, went down to reply and wasted time on ppl you think are so insignificant. there are thousands of active threads.
you sound like a c00n like fully supports black people who suppose to be leaders doing bullshyt.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this idiot talking about?

America as a land mass was named and identified as such during the late 1400s early 1500s well before slaves were brought to america.

In the early 1500s native americans were present and already had settlements throughout america, yes the europeans considered them barbaric but they had settlements and primitive infrastructure nonetheless, in fact they were the first recorded settlers of america.

Thats why scholars and historians till this day call them "Native" americans you dumbass, you get it now? :dead:

They are the real foundational americans, not according to your daddy tariq or twitter but according to established record, history and accredited scholars.

But youre right lets not even stray from the point of the debate.

The fact is your not only an idiot but you're a liar

You lied when you said African immigrants have not help develop contemporary american infrastructure, which as a matter of fact they did.

Its either that or you're stupid enough to actually believe they didnt, which is it?

So again I'll ask you, we both know civil servants build americans structures from the ground up every day, and have for years, as such through the years they have helped develop america into what it is today

So are you implying none of them have ever been African immigrants? Its a simple yes or no question dunce

No stupid, your fakkit hashtag warrior partner decided to imply african immigrants have never help build america for so I jumped in and corrected him its that simple.
:mjgrin:look here mayne, im through dealing with you cuz. african immigrants who just got here in 1987 aint help build shyt in america, but FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS built this country and you just gon have to deal with it:smugfavre: but the bigger point i wanna make is that i think i read somewhere that it only takes 3% of the population to change a political outcome. FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS are 13% of the population. you finished outchea cuz:jawalrus: :smugfavre: