Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Did your retarded ass just compare Black Americans(the builders of this nation) migrating to another part of the country(we built) to foreigners who immigrated here?:gucci:

Immigrants helped build this nation to, not just AA's, so get the fck on stupid

Or are you suggesting that immigrants didnt help build america as well?

Im sure youre stupid enough to think that but i want to hear you say it

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
For the other clowns in this thread saying black immigration and migration can't be compared

Just because two events arent the same doesn't mean they can't be compared

Most 13 year olds understand this concept and somehow yall dont, its baffling

Im for real worried adults pushing 30 if not much older with jobs can't grasp something so simple

I'll break it down again, both AA's and Africans have moved (migrated, emigrated) to escape persecution and or seek economic opportunity

Now this doesnt mean they are trying to escape the same conditions or that they have the same immediate history

But both events are comparable because they are both trying to escape persecution or find opportunity regardless

Lets use football and basketball as an example. They aint the same but they are comparable because they are both sports, get it?

fck i feel like im teaching the short bus basic math :dead:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immigrants helped build this nation to, not just AA's, so get the fck on stupid

Or are you suggesting that immigrants didnt help build america as well?

Im sure youre stupid enough to think that but i want to hear you say it
:mjgrin:since youre an african immigrant and africans started immigrating here en mass in the 80s, ima need you to qualify which immigrants in particular youre speaking on. and then ima need you to define "helped" and "build" bcuz the whole reason people immigrate in the first place is tied around the notion that an opportunity they can eat from has already been built up. the ditches have already been dug, the roads already paved and all the blood sacrifices the soil requires for prosperity have been paid, so to speak. in other words, people immigrate into a finished product, not a fixer upper that theyll also have to get dirty with. so, which immigrants are you suggesting helped build this country?:jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna know the time frame in which that whole dialogue was made.
Them nikkas just smashing keyboards at this point
Christmas and boxing day it looks like.

I have always supported the reparations push for ADOS, FBA or whichever name you prefer, but these folks won't be the people to lead you.

Get good leaders and get your money.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Christmas and boxing day it looks like.

I have always supported the reparations push for ADOS, FBA or whichever name you prefer, but these folks won't be the people to lead you.

Get good leaders and get your money.
I heard Tone's "Myths on closing the racial wealth gap" and realized right then he was an agent.
Basically smoothed over WS rhetoric.

Gotta bush all of them. I listen to Tariq for amusement.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Before it was black black black and now its broad terms like "Racial", "POC" and "Gender".

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjgrin:since youre an african immigrant and africans started immigrating here en mass in the 80s, ima need you to qualify which immigrants in particular youre speaking on. and then ima need you to define "helped" and "build" bcuz the whole reason people immigrate in the first place is tied around the notion that an opportunity they can eat from has already been built up. the ditches have already been dug, the roads already paved and all the blood sacrifices the soil requires for prosperity have been paid, so to speak. in other words, people immigrate into a finished product, not a fixer upper that theyll also have to get dirty with. so, which immigrants are you suggesting helped build this country?:jbhmm:

This must be the #ados wit I've heard so much about

Let me guess youve never heard of African immigrants being civil servants, working on roads, buildings and general infrastructure right

From building infrastructure, paying taxes, spurring employment, starting business etc African immigrants helped develop this country

Now is what I'm saying true or not moron?

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jason Black unleashed the flutes on'em

Never watched TBA, but yea, he killed 'em.

Idk how/why people propped these two up to lead the charge. I thought she got "canceled" years ago after saying some wild shyt. There was a big thread IIRC.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This must be the #ados wit I've heard so much about

Let me guess youve never heard of African immigrants being civil servants, working on roads, buildings and general infrastructure right

From building infrastructure, paying taxes, spurring employment, starting business etc African immigrants helped develop this country

Now is what I'm saying true or not moron?
:mjgrin:you mean african immigrants were working as civil servants for institutions in this country that were already built and well established, right? and africans didnt build any roads, or railroads or help create ANY american infrastructure - at best they did maintenance on what was already here, but maintenance and building from the ground up are two different terms, now aint they? and like i said, africans did not start mass immigrating into this country until the 1980s, but by then everything was already developed, well oiled and running on all cylinders, bytch nikka.:mjlit:so dont try to play semantics and word games now. you a straight up traitor azz, p8ssy azz coward:smugfavre:, and the fact you in here trying to take credit for paying taxes to build up a whole 'nother nation when you got sooo much building to do back home aint doing nothing but amplying how disloyal your fukk azz truly is to your ancestral home.:jawalrus: