Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
It’s bullshyt that’s what’s wrong with it. John Tanton is a white supremacist. You weren’t in those meetings with yvette to know what she did it didn’t discuss. She was on the board strategizing on one of his clandestine think tanks disguised as an immigration reform group.

The fact that you keep asking “what 180 degree turn” shows that you’re ignorant of the person that you’re :cape: for.

That was just a few years ago. How can you trust somebody who completely flip flops on a serious issue like this that quickly. She’s jumped from 1 extreme to the other and you’re pretending as she’s above suspicion? At best she’s a troll taking advantage of the stupid. At worst she’s an agent.

:ohhh:

She was on a totally different page only about 30 months ago. I thought this whole talk about Yvette being in bed with a white supremacist think tank with just online hate but maybe there is something to this. One thing about her she is just as arrogant as Tariq Nasheed maybe even more so. This whole thing is just:snoop:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:ohhh:

She was on a totally different page only about 30 months ago. I thought this whole talk about Yvette being in bed with a white supremacist think tank with just online hate but maybe there is something to this. One thing about her she is just as arrogant as Tariq Nasheed maybe even more so. This whole thing is just:snoop:
another agent and or cac has been found

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjgrin:look here mayne, im through dealing with you cuz. african immigrants who just got here in 1987 aint help build shyt in america, but FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS built this country and you just gon have to deal with it:smugfavre: but the bigger point i wanna make is that i think i read somewhere that it only takes 3% of the population to change a political outcome. FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS are 13% of the population. you finished outchea cuz:jawalrus: :smugfavre:

Thats cool.

Understand that you wont and cant ever do sht to us yourselves. You dont have a powerbase strong enough to fck with an entire continent. Sorry.

Your best bet is to beg the cacs youre under to do something, you know, the same ones that oppress you till this day and actually run sht in america lol.

You dont even have a majority AA nation of your own and the nation you claim to have built actively oppresses you till this day and keeps their foot on your necks, funny how that works.

Not only that, you know what I think hurts you the most? What keeps you up at night? Without us, without those "dirty africans", you wouldn't even exist, I bet that stings huh.

All that vitriol you have for africans and we birthed you, damn. I know your too stupid to see the wrong in what you're doing, I get it. Good luck anyway, despite your miscreant behaviour I still love you like a little brother.

Anyway im done with this thread.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Wtf is this idiot talking about?

America as a land mass was named and identified as such during the late 1400s early 1500s well before slaves were brought to america.

In the early 1500s native americans were present and already had settlements throughout america, yes the europeans considered them barbaric but they had settlements and primitive infrastructure nonetheless, in fact they were the first recorded settlers of america.

Thats why scholars and historians till this day call them "Native" americans you dumbass, you get it now? :dead:

They are the real foundational americans, not according to your daddy tariq or twitter but according to established record, history and accredited scholars.

But youre right lets not even stray from the point of the debate.

The fact is your not only an idiot but you're a liar

You lied when you said African immigrants have not help develop contemporary american infrastructure, which as a matter of fact they did.

Its either that or you're stupid enough to actually believe they didnt, which is it?

So again I'll ask you, we both know civil servants build americans structures from the ground up every day, and have for years, as such through the years they have helped develop america into what it is today

So are you implying none of them have ever been African immigrants? Its a simple yes or no question dunce

No stupid, your fakkit hashtag warrior partner decided to imply african immigrants have never help build america for so I jumped in and corrected him its that simple.

Bro your just nitpicking at this point. There is plenty of proof of what enslaved (FBA) africans did and built like the Whitehouse. Voluntary African immigrants weren't coming here in mass until 1970/1980s before that they had quotas and were basically banned by the government. As far as building things in the U.S., yes African Immigrants could've but on the scale compared to AA/FBA its a small percentage.

That Native American comment I'm not getting into and kind of irrelevant.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Thats cool.

Understand that you wont and cant ever do sht to us yourselves. You dont have a powerbase strong enough to fck with an entire continent. Sorry.

Your best bet is to beg the cacs youre under to do something, you know, the same ones that oppress you till this day and actually run sht in america lol.

You dont even have a majority AA nation of your own and the nation you claim to have built actively oppresses you till this day and keeps their foot on your necks, funny how that works.

Not only that, you know what I think hurts you the most? What keeps you up at night? Without us, without those "dirty africans", you wouldn't even exist, I bet that stings huh.

All that vitriol you have for africans and we birthed you, damn. I know your too stupid to see the wrong in what you're doing, I get it. Good luck anyway, despite your miscreant behaviour I still love you like a little brother.

There was ignorance/insults on both sides of this argument but don't stoop this low bro. None of us black people are doing particularly good in the grand scheme of things.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cool.

All that vitriol you have for africans and we birthed you, damn. I know your too stupid to see the wrong in what you're doing, I get it. Good luck anyway, despite your miscreant behaviour I still love you like a little brother.(:mjlit:i dont love you nikka and in fact i hate everything your weak azz represents)

:mjgrin:nikka hold up, how the fukk you still trying to claim africa but your daddy used a whole muthafukkin' atlantic ocean to separate yall from africa and yall's african family for good, the 1st time the opportunity presented itself.:pachaha: and then to drive it all home, the "little brother" as you say - FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS had to clear out a path and take all the heat before you would even show your coward azz up over here in 1987. and as sure as you gotta log in to have this conversation on a black american hip hop website and NOT nairaland or gistmania bcuz FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS dont really fukk with yall like that in the first place, you the lil brother in this scenario nikka, and you better hurry up and recognize that shyt too:smugfavre:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

EMr_-FAU4AAAcwj

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Something is fukkin wrong with y'all to make every damn thread some diaspora wars shyt. This shyt has nothing to do with Africans or Caribbeans, the fukk :what:

@Mountain I'm blaming you breh :ufdup: all this shyt about immigration vs migration, whatever the fukk else y'all are talmbout-- It has NOTHING to do with Yvette/Tone/Claud/etc