Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Let's get the whole vid to get the context. This was in Feb 2016.

"What we need is real infrastructure and real investment from the government."

"You can't just give black people a check for Flint and say ok just deal with your stuff. This is going to take massive investment from the government to fix.

I would say Yvette learned more and is entitled to change her mind. The current push for Reparations is not just for cash payments (they certainly can't be excluded).

If she was really some kind of agent wouldn't it make more sense for her to still hold this position and be a vocal Sanders supporter?
Who does this benefit to change her opinion and be a vocal critic of Sanders now?
If you’re going to excuse everybody who flip flops with “well they’re allowed to change their mind” then there’s no point in anybody being consistent, having integrity, or holding any kind of real core principles. There has to be some accountability for hypocrisy and double talking.

I’d be willing to give her your “she learned more and changed her mind” benefit of the doubt is she was at least humble and less judge mental of others on the issue. She flip flopped on some arrogant moral authority shyt tho. She makes negative character judgements on folks who don’t agree with her on the issue after she’s done such a major flip flop herself.

“if she’s an agent why would she be for sanders”. Why would she be a sanders supporter when sanders is a no on reparations?

Look man, reparations is a pipe dream. It doesn’t matter what side of the issue she’s on because the issue itself is a deflection and a means to widen the wedge within the community. The government is never ever ever ever ever ever going to give trillions of dollars in reparations to American blacks. The fact that there’s been so much infighting over it is evidence of its purpose. All she does is attack other black people while telling blacks how hopeless we are and how dependent we are on whites saving us. Anybody following her is already defeated.
People are allow to change their position once given new information or more detail on a situation that proves more dire then one thought before.

Your statement would leave you to think malcom x needed to always be hustler....or that malcom X can never leave the Muslim faith because once he believe the nation ideology he must always believe it!!
When in truth he left the nation because he believe there was a better way outside the nation.
So what was the new information that she was made aware of that justifies the 180?

There are known major life altering experiences that explains malcolms transformations.

These are embarrassingly lazy and simple minded defenses. Seriously.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re going to excuse everybody who flip flops with “well they’re allowed to change their mind” then there’s no point in anybody being consistent, having integrity, or holding any kind of real core principles. There has to be some accountability for hypocrisy and double talking.

I’d be willing to give her your “she learned more and changed her mind” benefit of the doubt is she was at least humble and less judge mental of others on the issue. She flip flopped on some arrogant moral authority shyt tho. She makes negative character judgements on folks who don’t agree with her on the issue after she’s done such a major flip flop herself.

“if she’s an agent why would she be for sanders”. Why would she be a sanders supporter when sanders is a no on reparations?

Look man, reparations is a pipe dream. It doesn’t matter what side of the issue she’s on because the issue itself is a deflection and a means to widen the wedge within the community. The government is never ever ever ever ever ever going to give trillions of dollars in reparations to American blacks. The fact that there’s been so much infighting over it is evidence of its purpose. All she does is attack other black people while telling blacks how hopeless we are and how dependent we are on whites saving us. Anybody following her is already defeated.
So what was the new information that she was made aware of that justifies the 180?

There are known major life altering experiences that explains malcolms transformations.

Not only did she attack Coates for calling for reparations when she was against it, she turned around and attacked him two years for not being pro reparations enough. :russ::russ:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
It’s bullshyt that’s what’s wrong with it. John Tanton is a white supremacist. You weren’t in those meetings with yvette to know what she did it didn’t discuss. She was on the board strategizing on one of his clandestine think tanks disguised as an immigration reform group.

The fact that you keep asking “what 180 degree turn” shows that you’re ignorant of the person that you’re :cape: for.

That was just a few years ago. How can you trust somebody who completely flip flops on a serious issue like this that quickly. She’s jumped from 1 extreme to the other and you’re pretending as she’s above suspicion? At best she’s a troll taking advantage of the stupid. At worst she’s an agent.

They keep calling Yvette "he." At first I thought it was a typo when Tariq did it earlier but now... :deadmanny:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

I’d be willing to give her your “she learned more and changed her mind” benefit of the doubt is she was at least humble and less judge mental of others on the issue.
She flip flopped on some arrogant moral authority shyt tho. She makes negative character judgements on folks who don’t agree with her on the issue after she’s done such a major flip flop herself.

This video with Yvette is from 8/31/16. One of their earlier broadcasts together.

"Black America re-creates this identity as though slavery didn't happen" Tone at 36:05.

I think this may be the beginning of her changing her mind. Tone and Darity's report on the racial wealth gap was released in 2017 which further influenced her.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea ok fam, you talking about loosing IQ when you don’t know the difference between migration and immigration. How high was it to begin with?

At the end of the day our elders and ancestors who migrated to different places within the states still built THIS country and still were subjected to the realities of being black in America. Moving to a different town/city/state isnt the same as leaving your home country.

MLKs family moving from Alabama to Atl doesn’t change the fact that he was fighting for Black Americans. He died fighting for his people on his land of birth.

If I give my daughter my master bedroom doesn’t mean she moved into a new house. Y’all pouring jelly on yourselves

Again you missed the point of CONTEXT the purpose of moving was for OPPORTUNITY that's IT. The context is based on PURPOSE.

:snoop: I hate dumb logic, I hate it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Breh. I know this has nothing to do with what you're talking about but why the fukk are Yvette's screenshots always a bad look? I'm SERIOUS :what: She's gotten better about it but for a while they were consistently bad and a horrible look.

I don’t think she wore any makeup in those earlier vids