Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
lmao

Thats actually a good point, so what about the AA's that immigrate to other countries like canada or elsewhere in the world like asia, europe etc for work/business purposes

I guess they're cowards too right "popimp"? :dead:

:yeshrug:
I mean if you want u to call us cowards for that then go ahead but make sure you remember WE ARE THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE DISPORA WHO ARE MINORITIES IN OUR LAND OF BIRTH. The word for the day is “context”. If anything you just pointed out how different we are built considering most of us don’t choose to immigrate.

I think the context is that you can't make it in your own city/town/state you had to move to a city/town/state in order to progress. Not exactly false equivalency

Again you can’t compare us moving around within our own land of birth to leaving our homeland for another country. No matter how bad you want that comparison to be valid...

I don’t need a passport to visit my relatives who moved to Texas

Daps
I think the context is that you can't make it in your own city/town/state you had to move to a city/town/state in order to progress. Not exactly false equivalency

They left the south because of terrorism from white racist.

There nothing wrong with leaving for a better life.

I dont think african or carribean are cowards for leaving they own country tho.

America presented a better opportunity.

Our history here diff from anyone else in america so no one should tell us what we should of become.

I think that the issue

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if you want u to call us cowards for that then go ahead but make sure you remember WE ARE THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE DISPORA WHO ARE MINORITIES IN OUR LAND OF BIRTH. The word for the day is “context”. If anything you just pointed out how different we are built considering most of us don’t choose to immigrate.

Again you can’t compare us moving around within our own land of birth to leaving our homeland for another country. No matter how bad you want that comparison to be valid...

I don’t need a passport to visit my relatives who moved to Texas

Alot of you on here can not comprehend context(much less parallels). The comparison was valid because you MOVED from one location to another for opportunity. It's the concept of pursuing opportunity not about visiting. I said this before, it's like you lose IQ points interacting with half of you that post here. Now I'm mad at myself for getting mixed up with dumb logic using mf'ers.

Can't believe I'm arguing with an online personality called popimp. Shame on me.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They left the south because of terrorism from white racist.

There nothing wrong with leaving for a better life.

I dont think african or carribean are cowards for leaving they own country tho.

America presented a better opportunity.

Our history here diff from anyone else in america so no one should tell us what we should of become.

I think that the issue

Valid point. that said people of similar race whether same cuture or not never solved anything by arguing online.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Hes not a leader...but he's setting up conferences

Hes not a leader....but hes telling black folks what to do with our money

He's not a leader...but he has weekly QnAs featuring just him

He's not a leader...but he fosters a cult of personality

That "i'm not a leader" schtick is to deflect blame when people like me call Tariq out for his childish behavior. What kinda grown man is as petty as he is, besides the ones with a rediculous ego and lack of discipline?

I've seen children have more constructive, civilized, conversations than these two.

That makes no sense, you do not know what a leader is.

You can not be a leader and you are also a prisoner of White Supremacy, it's an oxymoron. You can not be a leader and you can not protect the people following you.

The president of the United States is a LEADER, because he can protect the people following him ie. military.

Everything you listed about somebody being a leader, Neely Fuller did and still does and he said he is not a leader:

Your a nobody, you can't call someone out when your a nobody lol

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I mean if you want u to call us cowards for that then go ahead

It aint got sht to do with "if i want to"

According to that mouth breather and failed mc @CHICAGO

Africans that emigrate from their home county to another for better economic opportunities are cowards

So since you want to be involved in the debate so much im asking you directly

If an AA emigrates away from his home country to another like france for the sake of economic opportunity, does that make him a coward as well?

WE ARE THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE DISPORA WHO ARE MINORITIES IN OUR LAND OF BIRTH. The word for the day is “context”. If anything you just pointed out how different we are built considering most of us don’t choose to immigrate.

So what about second gens born in america to black immigrant parents?

I guess we're the majority all of a sudden :dead:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Alot of you on here can not comprehend context(much less parallels). The comparison was valid because you MOVED from one location to another for opportunity. It's the concept of pursuing opportunity not about visiting. I said this before, it's like you lose IQ points interacting with half of you that post here. Now I'm mad at myself for getting mixed up with dumb logic using mf'ers.

Can't believe I'm arguing with an online personality called popimp. Shame on me.

Yea ok fam, you talking about loosing IQ when you don’t know the difference between migration and immigration. How high was it to begin with?

At the end of the day our elders and ancestors who migrated to different places within the states still built THIS country and still were subjected to the realities of being black in America. Moving to a different town/city/state isnt the same as leaving your home country.

MLKs family moving from Alabama to Atl doesn’t change the fact that he was fighting for Black Americans. He died fighting for his people on his land of birth.

If I give my daughter my master bedroom doesn’t mean she moved into a new house. Y’all pouring jelly on yourselves

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can be compared because in both instances both groups sought economic prosperity in different places via migration and emigration

Thats why im saying their motives for moving are are the same, get it now idiot?

False..

Blacks moved from south to north to get away from the jim crow laws breh..

When the justice system, the police and normal everyday citizens is on your a$$, then any place is better than that..

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
False..

Blacks moved from south to north to get away from the jim crow laws breh..

When the justice system, the police and normal everyday citizens is on your a$$, then any place is better than that..

In other words they migrated in order to better their lives ie their economic welfare

Which is exactly what I said dumbass

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words they migrated in order to better their welfare ie their economic situation

Which is exactly what I said dumbass

No retard.. because a lot of the same people who left due to RACIAL PERSECUTION, returned south..

How your silly a$$ going to read what i said, and interpret it to fit your ignorant narrative?

Got to bed..