Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
It aint got sht to do with "if i want to"

According to that mouth breather and failed mc @CHICAGO

Africans that emigrate from their home county to another for better economic opportunities are cowards

So since you want to be involved in the debate so much im asking you directly

If an AA emigrates away from his home country to another like france for the sake of economic opportunity, does that make him a coward as well?

So what about second gens born in america to black immigrant parents?

I guess we're the majority all of a sudden :dead:

:rudy:
@CHICAGO said what the fukk he said. Objectively,who really can call Black Americans cowards in how we deal with the system of white supremacy taking all thing into consideration. No one in the world quite shares our experiences not even 2nd or 3rd gen immigrants.

You second gens share your land of birth with us but how you got here is what makes us different. One of us chose to come here to seek opportunity while the other had no choice and were used to create said opportunities. The American dream that everyone comes here to seek was built on the backs of my people.

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
No retard.. because a lot of the same people who left due to RACIAL PERSECUTION, returned south..

How your silly a$$ going to read what i said, and interpret it to fit your ignorant narrative?

Got to bed..

What...

fck it I aint about to argue with a bunch of idiots, i aint got the time. Yall have fun with this thread.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What...

fck it I aint about to argue with a bunch of idiots, i aint got the time. Yall have fun with this thread.

Another breh had to check your silly a$$ about the difference between immigration and migration in this same thread.. But you calling everyone stupid and dumb..:mjlol:

It was over when you opened your mouth..

Enjoy the rest of your day..

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
This a nation full of immigrants outside of blacks brought here against their will or natives who cacs robbed and killed for their land. America doesn't have an issue with immigration unless the immigrants are classified as non-white as white supremacy is the king and ruler of this nation. Not sure how nikkas turn on other nikkas when cacs don't even do that but you know nikkas. We can't help but beef with each other. 99% of all immigrants came to this country for a better life or opportunity than they had in their country or else they would have never have come. That's just the facts.

The issue is, why are nikkas calling nikkas born in America immigrants? Now if a nikka is from another country and he's not a US citizen, he is an immigrant. But a nikka born here, raised here, is American. Now if you want to argue semantics, that's your choice but the one thing they are is American. We need to do better on this site.
You made a great point. :ehh:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
We’ll see who has the last laugh. I only wish they would’ve dropped it after Tariq addressed it on his first broadcast months ago. Pay it dust, he was already losing on the crowdfund tip. Give them all silence

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What is wrong with what I said???

I'm not asking any dishonest question?

How does her being on a panel discussing the real impacts on immigration equal being a part of a white supremacist think tank? You brought that bullshyt argument up.

What 180 degree turn are you talking about?
It’s bullshyt that’s what’s wrong with it. John Tanton is a white supremacist. You weren’t in those meetings with yvette to know what she did it didn’t discuss. She was on the board strategizing on one of his clandestine think tanks disguised as an immigration reform group.

The fact that you keep asking “what 180 degree turn” shows that you’re ignorant of the person that you’re :cape: for.

That was just a few years ago. How can you trust somebody who completely flip flops on a serious issue like this that quickly. She’s jumped from 1 extreme to the other and you’re pretending as she’s above suspicion? At best she’s a troll taking advantage of the stupid. At worst she’s an agent.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It’s bullshyt that’s what’s wrong with it. John Tanton is a white supremacist. You weren’t in those meetings with yvette to know what she did it didn’t discuss. She was on the board strategizing on one of his clandestine think tanks disguised as an immigration reform group.

The fact that you keep asking “what 180 degree turn” shows that you’re ignorant of the person that you’re :cape: for.

That was just a few years ago. How can you trust somebody who completely flip flops on a serious issue like this that quickly. She’s jumped from 1 extreme to the other and you’re pretending as she’s above suspicion? At best she’s a troll taking advantage of the stupid. At worst she’s an agent.

Let's get the whole vid to get the context. This was in Feb 2016.

"What we need is real infrastructure and real investment from the government."

"You can't just give black people a check for Flint and say ok just deal with your stuff. This is going to take massive investment from the government to fix.

I would say Yvette learned more and is entitled to change her mind. The current push for Reparations is not just for cash payments (they certainly can't be excluded).

If she was really some kind of agent wouldn't it make more sense for her to still hold this position and be a vocal Sanders supporter?
Who does this benefit to change her opinion and be a vocal critic of Sanders now?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

People are allow to change their position once given new information or more detail on a situation that proves more dire then one thought before.

Your statement would leave you to think malcom x needed to always be hustler....or that malcom X can never leave the Muslim faith because once he believe the nation ideology he must always believe it!!
When in truth he left the nation because he believe there was a better way outside the nation.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's get the whole vid to get the context. This was in Feb 2016.

"What we need is real infrastructure and real investment from the government."

"You can't just give black people a check for Flint and say ok just deal with your stuff. This is going to take massive investment from the government to fix.

I would say Yvette learned more and is entitled to change her mind. The current push for Reparations is not just for cash payments (they certainly can't be excluded).

If she was really some kind of agent wouldn't it make more sense for her to still hold this position and be a vocal Sanders supporter?
Who does this benefit to change her opinion and be a vocal critic of Sanders now?

She literally shytted on Coates and the idea of reparations. It’s in my signature and has been for a while.

She said black people were being selfish for pushing for reparations. :mjlit: