Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
was dr curry ever a tariq fan
He would’ve been good for “buck breaking” but you know how Tariq gets into it with everyone around him.
I would have assumed he would stay neutral. This kind of bickering is beneath a serious academic.

I loved his appearance on Yvette's show I immediately bought his book afterwards. They need to get him on the TBC next.

His writing style is dense as fukk which makes it hard to read:mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You don’t immigrate within a country dude. Text book definition of a false equivalency.

Sure.

Even though "the great migration" of the 1900s during which roughly 4 million AA's "migrated" from southern to north-western territory within america is a well established historical occurrence

Jesus christ..

LMAO @ THE FEW IMMIGRANTS

WHO DAPPED THIS DUMB shyt.

:scust:YOUR FAMILIES ABANDONED ALL BLACK COUNTRIES TO RUN TO RACIST ASS AMERICA

AND YOURE COMPARING THAT TO

DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES WITH NO

BLACK LAND TO GO BACK TO

MOVING AROUND FROM ONE AMERICAN

CITY TO THE OTHER?

:devil:

:evil:

Yes you stupid fck, this sht is mind blowing man, you cant be this fcking dumb

They can be compared because in both instances both groups sought economic prosperity in different places via migration and emigration

Thats why im saying their motives for moving are are the same, get it now idiot?

With that being said wanting to better the economic status of your family by migrating or emigrating isnt cowardly, thats being smart, something you clearly dont know sht about.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even though "the great migration" of the 1900s during which roughly 4 million AA's "migrated" from southern to north-western territory is a well established historical occurrence

Jesus christ..

They can be compared because in both instances both groups sought economic prosperity in different places via migration

Thats why im saying their motives for migrating are are the same, get it now idiot?

With that being said wanting to better the economic status of your family by migrating isnt cowardly, thats being smart, something you clearly dont know sht about.

YOUR FAMILY ABADONED AN ALL BLACK
COUNTRY AND RAN TO RACIST ASS AMERICA.

FOH COWARD.
:devil:
:evil:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Sure.

Even though "the great migration" of the 1900s during which roughly 4 million AA's "migrated" from southern to north-western territory within america is a well established historical occurrence

Jesus christ..

They can be compared because in both instances both groups sought economic prosperity in different places via migration

Thats why im saying their motives for migrating are are the same, get it now idiot?

With that being said wanting to better the economic status of your family by migrating isnt cowardly, thats being smart, something you clearly dont know sht about.

:usure:

Soooo you just going to bold migration like immigrating is the same thing? I know the words may phonically sound similar, maybe that’s why you are confused but that doesn’t mean they have the same definitions. If we immigrated to Canada and Mexico for instance then you would have a point... but we didn’t so you don’t.

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:usure:

Soooo you just going to bold migration like immigrating is the same thing? I know the words may phonically sound the same but that doesn’t mean they have the same definitions. If we immigrated to Canada and Mexico for instance then you would have a point... but we didn’t and you don’t.

lmao

Thats actually a good point, so what about the AA's that immigrate to other countries like canada or elsewhere in the world like asia, europe etc for work/business purposes

I guess they're cowards too right "popimp"? :dead:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I got nothing against immigration. I certainly don't believe it is cowardice or running way, but I vehemently reject the falsehood that is intersectionality.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I got nothing against immigration. I certainly don't believe it is cowardice or running way, but I vehemently reject the falsehood that is intersectionality.
This a nation full of immigrants outside of blacks brought here against their will or natives who cacs robbed and killed for their land. America doesn't have an issue with immigration unless the immigrants are classified as non-white as white supremacy is the king and ruler of this nation. Not sure how nikkas turn on other nikkas when cacs don't even do that but you know nikkas. We can't help but beef with each other. 99% of all immigrants came to this country for a better life or opportunity than they had in their country or else they would have never have come. That's just the facts.

The issue is, why are nikkas calling nikkas born in America immigrants? Now if a nikka is from another country and he's not a US citizen, he is an immigrant. But a nikka born here, raised here, is American. Now if you want to argue semantics, that's your choice but the one thing they are is American. We need to do better on this site.