Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Tariq really needed 200k for a conference? Why does he need to crowdfund every project. He can’t put together something in good faith for his followers that have donated to his countless projects over the years. Dude, just did a crowdfunding for hc5 and 1804. Geez

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not gon lie, cuz I'm clearly drunk off vindication :banderas: :blessed: But I hope people have the sense to understand the difference between cutting them off and cutting off the surface idea behind #ADOS. A Black Agenda and reassurin reparations are owed. We could just desk with a lot of this bullshyt in the way :usure: That's all I'm saying.

But at the same time I'm fully for us receiving reparations... and yes, exclusively for US :salute: But I have a love my African sisters :shaq: and brothers :dame: that I'll never deny. Let's get this money and make some international plays. Real shyt :ehh:
There's too much pride on these brehs for them to admit people called these ego maniacs out for what they are.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq really needed 200k for a conference? Why does he need to crowdfund every project. He can’t put together something in good faith for his followers that have donated to his countless projects over the years. Dude, just did a crowdfunding for hc5 and 1804. Geez
This is way too many days being off code, breh.:gucci:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He's a goat con artist hes great at what he does, he always sold people who question what he doing with the money as "dusty and broke" .his hardcore followers eat it up and regurgitate the same shyt because he indoctrinated it into there mindset.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he tore her ass up.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
People support him and if you look at the live chat comments people ask him to do a lot of these things...so if the supporters want it then why not start a crowd fund? I remember when they found out tone was taken off the revolt one the people on tariq's show were like " forget revolt start your own"