Yvette Carnell Checks Queenzflip on Reparations... #ADOS

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tariq so corny for that. He too old for this shyt and its too serious. 👎🏽
They started it taking shots. He blew them up more than they did because they're shyt at messaging/media.
And this👇
You're clearly uninformed & regurgitating incorrect/false information. :what::dahell: :stopitslime:

Yvette Carnell & Tone didn't start shyt. :ufdup: :martin:

They both stole/hijacked the ADOS name/framework directly from Norris Shelton. :scust:

they need to squash the beef and link

I disagree with the "organization" angle yvette and tone were going with. But so far ADOS seems to be doing a better job of actually getting people into real action

:skip: That's because they actually built an organization. We grown. Grown ups formally organize, not whatever the fukk Tariq is playing at.
Organizations have leaders. Leaders of this type (when they get shyt done:francis:) suddenly die or get scandalized. Also, like someone said, they fukked up naming the organization the same as the lineage. They're goofies.

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tariq so corny for that. He too old for this shyt and its too serious. 👎🏽
You think that nikka care?? He still ain't show y'all FBA nikkaz on how to get reparations like he claimed he would if people followed him instead of Carnell. At least Carnells shyt is organized Tariq doing spaces and reparations rallies which are basically the same shyt they do at spaces with no politicans in sight. If they counting on Marcel to beat Clyburn for that house seat in South Carolina and some how get a reparations convo going in the House they smoking that good shyt.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They messed up when they made their organization the same name as the ethnic group.

An ethnic group doesn't have a leadership. You are either born into it or you're not.
This is nonsense. Theres plenty of ethnic groups that have their ethnicity in their lobbying name. Any sensible person would be able to distinguish being ADOS, and the ADOS Advocacy Foundation.

They started it taking shots. He blew tem up more than they did because they're shyt at mesaging/media.
And this👇

Organizations have leaders. Leaders of this type (when they get shyt done:francis:) suddenly die or get scandalized. Also, like someone said, they fukked up naming te organization te sameas the lineage. They're goofies.
They already tried to discredit ADOS with a phony Harvard paper calling them misinormation which they had to retract, and got sued over

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe a grifter with documented ties to white supremacist front organizations is still taken seriously here. Yall nigaas will witch hunt all day for "agents." And then when one is right in your face yall act like they the second coming of Malcolm X and a "leader" of black political thought.

It's bizarre.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to squash the beef and link

I disagree with the "organization" angle yvette and tone were going with. But so far ADOS seems to be doing a better job of actually getting people into real action

Facts
I believe Yvette and Antonio Moore would like to squash whatever and link with Tariq.

But Tariq creating a seperate group serves no but Tariq. He sold the community out for personal gain.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Facts
I believe Yvette and Antonio Moore would like to squash whatever and link with Tariq.

But Tariq creating a seperate group serves no but Tariq. He sold the community out for personal gain.
So...after they took shots, and flipped after they started smelling themselves after gettig some MSM media attention, he was supposed to just bow down and defer to them? Really?:mjlol:

Also, you people act like Y&T are charity workers. They tried to monetize ADOS, they just suck at it. They sell merch and Yvette begs for donations from Dad's basement (IDKA Tone). They don't have "personal gain" only due to their failure. They popped shyt and willingly became pawns for Byron Allen and Democrats, and the community at large dropped them.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can't believe a grifter with documented ties to white supremacist front organizations is still taken seriously here. Yall nigaas will witch hunt all day for "agents." And then when one is right in your face yall act like they the second coming of Malcolm X and a "leader" of black political thought.

It's bizarre.

Its a confidence and insecurity problem..Its high time we discuss it openly.

After centuries of being constantly beaten down by the White man and his fascist institutions, some brehs are so damaged by the loss of status and being downtrodden by everybody they need to feel superior too so they pick some confused new immigrant arrivals to pick fights with to also feel theyre above someone. Cant always be at the bottom you know.

Sadly this has proven to be such a distraction, that anti Black immigration advocates like Tariq and Yvette are so worried about Black immigrants they dont see the millions on Hispanic, Asian and European immigrants coming in. Millions of Hispanics illegally entered the US, last year..but nah, lets go fight the tiny number of Black immigrants at the same time.

Anybody that makes them feel better about themselves by shytting on Black immigrants is their new King and Queen. If you think Im lying, why do you think they all fawn over Trump these days including their daddy Tariq, and Yvette running with known White Supremacists :pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So...after they took shots, and flipped after they started smelling themselves after gettig some MSM media attention, he was supposed to just bow down and defer to them? Really?:mjlol:

Also, you people act like Y&T are charity workers. They tried to monetize ADOS, they just suck at it. They sell merch and Yvette begs for donations from Dad's basement (IDKA Tone). They don't have "personal gain" only due to their failure. They popped shyt and willingly became pawns for Byron Allen and Democrats, and the community at large dropped them.

Exactly
People forget that they were all cool with each other, but Tone tried to son Tariq on some condescending shyt after dude's name is what got them shine in the first place.

Real Talk, them trying to monetize ADOS and name the organization the same as well, is what really made this nikka start up the whole FBA shyt. Remember how everybody was so offended by them trying to monopolize a lineage and be in charge of everything. Then the whole vote democrat down thing happened and the rest is history. People stopped collectively fukking with them.

Tariq just a petty ass nikka that's just gonna get his jokes off either way. Their responsible for their own failures, but also the reason FBA was created when you really think about it.

shyt crazy. :mjlol:

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
1. Reparations will never happen

2. Checkmating Queenzflip doesn't amount to much, he is an idiot

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
You're clearly uninformed & regurgitating incorrect/false information. :what::dahell: :stopitslime:

Yvette Carnell & Tone didn't start shyt. :ufdup: :martin:

They both stole/hijacked the ADOS name/framework directly from Norris Shelton. :scust:

Yvette didn't start shyt. In 2012, she was saying Ron Paul was the one true hope. In 2016, she said that asking for race-specific policy was immature.

She changes her positions by 270 degrees every election cycle.
Let me rephrase my statement. I didn’t literally mean they started the reparations movement. I meant they started it as far as what we see online and social media which is a template Tariq borrowed from. Even down to calling out black immigrants, they were doing that before Tariq.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
People forget that they were all cool with each other, but Tone tried to son Tariq on some condescending shyt after dude's name is what got them shine in the first place.
Iirc, Tone checked Tariq for cosigning Jay Morrison on some 'we taking our reparations' type shyt. I agreed with Tone. :coffee:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Iirc, Tone checked Tariq for cosigning Jay Morrison on some 'we taking our reparations' type shyt. I agreed with Tone. :coffee:
I thought he checked Tariq over some zoning shyt that was agreeing with Trump.

The way shyt turned out, the reason don't really matter.
At the end of the day, there are more tactful ways to check someone when they're also the reason why your movement (that they hijacked from someone else) got national exposure in the first place. Sometimes nikkas gotta decide whether they want to win or be right. This was one of those moments. Not saying he couldn't disagree with Tariq, but he did it in a way like he was waiting for that moment his whole life. :mjlol:

Whole ADOS movement got split up like the dragon balls right afterwards because one nikka was too smart and the other nikka was too petty.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I thought he checked Tariq over some zoning shyt that was agreeing with Trump.

The way shyt turned out, the reason don't really matter.
At the end of the day, there are more tactful ways to check someone when they're also the reason why your movement (that they hijacked from someone else) got national exposure in the first place. Sometimes nikkas gotta decide whether they want to win or be right. This was one of those moments. Not saying he couldn't disagree with Tariq, but he did it in a way like he was waiting for that moment his whole life. :mjlol:

Whole ADOS movement got split up like the dragon balls right afterwards because one nikka was too smart and the other nikka was too petty.

I agree Yvette wants to fight and dominate everyone else in the reparations space. She does not want to compromise at all and it turns people off.

Even during this short clip she comes off as too domineering and combative

Something is off with her personality wise But that still does not invalidate the movement.