Yvette Carnell Checks Queenzflip on Reparations... #ADOS

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
they need to squash the beef and link

I disagree with the "organization" angle yvette and tone were going with. But so far ADOS seems to be doing a better job of actually getting people into real action
:skip: That's because they actually built an organization. We grown. Grown ups formally organize, not whatever the fukk Tariq is playing at.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh does EVERYBODY have a podcast now? :dahell: I thought breh just screamed and ripped his shirt off to songs. The irony ain't lost on me that a New Yorker is basically asking her "Why are ADOS/FBA followers so rude?" :dead:
She and Tone started all this and Tariq took it and ran with it.
Nah they ruined themselves, all by themselves. The same people that were on their side and against Tariq/FBA were chased off and/or started their own thing.

Yvette has some kinda personality disorder.
Tone is a narcissist.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Breh does EVERYBODY have a podcast now? :dahell: I thought breh just screamed and ripped his shirt off to songs. The irony ain't lost on me that a New Yorker is basically asking her "Why are ADOS/FBA followers so rude?" :dead:

Nah they ruined themselves, all by themselves. The same people that were on their side and against Tariq/FBA were chased off and/or started their own thing.

Yvette has some kinda personality disorder.
Tone is a narcissist.

You are annoying but this is correct.

But Yvettes politics are the direction Black folks should be heading.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i was referring to the chapters. I may be wrong but they seem to have lil involvement from her or Tone.Specifically the california one
Nah you're right. All of the initial chapters were grassroots funded/operated, and California chapters got fed up with the fukkery/being scolded on what to do, so they started CJAC and NAASD. The Reparations work going on out there is due to them, you gotta appreciate them genuinely focusing on the mission. That same work is one of primary reasons they rebranded to "ADOS Foundation"

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i was referring to the chapters. I may be wrong but they seem to have lil involvement from her or Tone.Specifically the california one

I reached out to the DC chapter to get involved, got one phone call and I was busy at the moment, and the person at the other end of the line acted like it was some kind of privileged clandestine club I should have been prioritizing in that given moment :francis:

she said she would call me at "a more convenient time" with a bunch of attitude and I never heard back :yeshrug:

It was very off-putting

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You are annoying but this is correct.

But Yvettes politics are the direction Black folks should be heading.
We don't have to rehash the fact that we have opposing positions everytime we interact breh.

Can you elaborate on what her politics are supposed to indicate about the faith people should have in her? Cause at first, Black celebrities were the problem (you forgot that in your comparison to Tariq/pop culture), then Pan Africanism was the problem, then people who actually supported and even worked with them (Sandy Darity, Freedman, Cali reparations advocates, etc). At every turn she's cannibalized the very base she wanted to engage. What direction has that taken "ADOS"?

EDIT: I forgot that in between Black celebrities and Pan Africanism being the problem, Black entrepreneurs were the problem. Yvette's whole shtick is targeting whatever social group she thinks is "too big for their britches" and trying to tear them down in hopes that it'll align people with her.

Last edited: