Yvette carnell believes nicole hannah jones stole ados playbook and is now benefiting off it

Daps
I like Yvette because she’s one of the few women who’s not trying to use a platform to get chose or just as a celebrity. She doesn’t care about thirst traps or following trends. She’s about reparations and that’s it. If you are in her path or she feels you aren’t truly with the movement then she will call you out. I think She is a bit salty but I guess it’s like a position at work that you know you are right for and can do it well but it keeps going to bozos who seem to screw it up.

I think Yvette wants credit but I really think it burns her that dudes like charlamagne or somebody who copy and pasted her talking points gets camera time and speaks on issues she’s truly passionate about.

Yup

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I like Yvette because she’s one of the few women who’s not trying to use a platform to get chose or just as a celebrity. She doesn’t care about thirst traps or following trends. She’s about reparations and that’s it.
Lies the devil tells

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Been 4 years, has Nicole Hannah Jones been able to use her large corporation backed platform to make any progress on reparations :jbhmm:
Been 6 years since Yvette Carnell changed her position/reparations or identity politics and there still ain't shyt to show for it but some acronyms and headlines-- and the headlines were 4 years ago :jbhmm:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Been 6 years since Yvette Carnell changed her position/reparations or identity politics and there still ain't shyt to show for it but some acronyms and headlines-- and the headlines were 4 years ago :jbhmm:
I'd like to see what would happen if Yvette had the same backers and mainstream support Nikole Hannah Jones had.

At the very worst, she could only be as ineffective as NHJ has shown herself to be while she was given the position she was given. :yeshrug:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'd like to see what would happen if Yvette had the same backers and mainstream support Nikole Hannah Jones had.

At the very worst, she could only be as ineffective as NHJ has shown herself to be while she was given the position she was given. :yeshrug:
I'd like to see what would happen if Yvette had the same technology as every last one of the elders and ancestors she shytted on for "not doing anything on reparations" as if they had the convenience to just sit down and rant at a computer screen. Like if she had to actuallt call peoole and attend or set up meetings.

She and Tariq are both apex Internet Ass Muhfukkas which is wild cause neither of them grew up in what it is today :camby:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see what would happen if Yvette had the same technology as every last one of the elders and ancestors she shytted on for "not doing anything on reparations" as if they had the convenience to just sit down and rant at a computer screen. Like if she had to actuallt call peoole and attend or set up meetings.

She and Tariq are both apex Internet Ass Muhfukkas which is wild cause neither of them grew up in what it is today :camby:

It's really crazy that you correctly know how to critique 100% grassroots movements with no major mainstream backing whatsoever (because it's a very easy thing to do) but cannot take that same critical eye and look at the people getting the mainstream money, mainstream eyeballs, mainstream microphone and mainstream support and hold them to an even higher standard and be more critical of them for the lack of progress on this front.

You'd rather just deflect back onto the grassroots movement. :patrice:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It's really crazy that you correctly know how to critique 100% grassroots movements with no major mainstream backing whatsoever (because it's a very easy thing to do) but cannot take that same critical eye and look at the people getting the mainstream money, mainstream eyeballs, mainstream microphone and mainstream support and hold them to an even higher standard and be more critical of them for the lack of progress on this front.

You'd rather just deflect back onto the grassroots movement. :patrice:
Ohhhh I see...

So you're mad on Yvette's behalf cause you both just KNEW she was going mainstream and SIX years lster, we ain't got shyt but a FOUR letter acronym. After shytting on and discarding people THIRTY years deep cause "they didn't do anything on reparations"...As she at on her ass and screamed at a computer screen.

And she hemmed you up in that bullshyt :mjcry:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Ohhhh I see...

So you're mad on Yvette's bhalf cause you both jusyt KNEW sge was going maibstream and six years lster, we ain't got shyt but a four letter acronym. After shyttig on and discarding people THIRTY years deep cause "they didn't do anything on reparations"... As she at on her ass and screamed at a computer screen.

And she hemmed you up in that bullshyt :mjcry:

Every criticism you make of the ADOS movement for not getting reparations done would also apply to the organizations that have been around for 30 years.

Moreso actually because those organizations have been around for 30 years and still aren't moving anything.

I'd 100% be down to disregard the organization if after 30 years they have the same things to show as the ones you're saying she shytted on. shyt I'm personally putting them on evaluation in the 2036 cycle. That's half the amount of time to show and prove, I'm holding them to a higher standard actually.

Your points don't really add up. It'd make sense if the ADOS organization has been around 30 years, but I think it's only actually existed with chapters for 3?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Every criticism you make of the ADOS movement for not getting reparations done would also apply to the organizations that have been around for 30 years.

Moreso actually because those organizations have been around for 30 years and still aren't moving anything.

I'd 100% be down to disregard the organization if after 30 years they have the same things to show as the ones you're saying she shytted on. shyt I'm personally putting them on evaluation in the 2036 cycle. That's half the amount of time to show and prove, I'm holding them to a higher standard actually.

Your points don't really add up. It'd make sense if the ADOS organization has been around 30 years, but I think it's only actually existed with chapters for 3?
You're still not getting the fact thar peoole like Yvette and us have youtube, twitter, tiktok, twitch, text messages, facetime/zoom/skype, etc-- and shyt still aint been done. Making the headlines IS the headline.

Or should I say was? :patrice: You b*stards are the only ones still caring about het fukk ass and bullshyt. I'm just kind enough to tell you the truth :manny:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You're still not getting the fact thar peoole like Yvette and us have youtube, twitter, tiktok, twitch, text messages, facetime/zoom/skype, etc-- and shyt still aint been done. Making the headlines IS the headline.

Or should I say was? :patrice: You b*stards are the only ones still caring about het fukk ass and bullshyt. I'm just kind enough to tell you the truth :manny:
I am well aware you don't care about any of this stuff. You're a first gen that grew up in an all white neighborhood, you have no reason to care and are clearly only trolling. I mean shyt, you made your first ADOS friend in college lol.

If I wasn't with my nephews at the park watching my dog run around at this dogpark while they hoop I literally wouldn't even be wasting time with this back and forth. It's not like when I see Buddy quoted me I expect an insightful post that will really make me think deeply about what he had to say. It's all trolling.:manny: