Yvette carnell believes nicole hannah jones stole ados playbook and is now benefiting off it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why cant yall just give props? We all know it was the ADOS movement that got YOUNG PEOPLE talking about reparations. It was no one else

Yes, it was talked about before them, but it was people in the educated circles, and they didn't have the studies to back their claims like the one tone did, that study shyt everything down

Plus, society wad were it's at now in the 90s, and early 2000's, the wealth gap wasn't know where near it is today so how could you use that as an argument for reparations?

Y'all are just some haters. I can dislike somebody but still give props were it belongs, why cant yall? Its because y'all could care less about us coming up, y'all just want things done y'all way, but got the nerve to say y'all for the people
Kill that noise, you literally have no respect for all of the work we have done and been doing. Just because you found an idiot with a youtube channel who spit hatred, you think you discovered something new. We have literally been doing this since the early 2000's on a hardcore tip. Ya'll girl was on some Bernie shyt in 2015, in 2015, I was on the same shyt I was on in 2010 and 2005. Getting reparations and for Black folks to be respected in every sense as real humans in a society that's against us on every level. I was doing it in politics. You stupid nikkas really think because of a dike with a social media presence and a lack of humanity and sense is some forefather of shyt. Man, fukk you and fukk anyone like you.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Kill that noise, you literally have no respect for all of the work we have done and been doing. Just because you found an idiot with a youtube channel who spit hatred, you think you discovered something new. We have literally been doing this since the early 2000's on a hardcore tip. Ya'll girl was on some Bernie shyt in 2015, in 2015, I was on the same shyt I was on in 2010 and 2005. Getting reparations and for Black folks to be respected in every sense as real humans in a society that's against us on every level. I was doing it in politics. You stupid nikkas really think because of a dike with a social media presence and a lack of humanity and sense is some forefather of shyt. Man, fukk you and fukk anyone like you.
YOU are proving my point, its all about you, not the people

Look at your post, you mad that we didn't hear YOU, but instead of being happy we heard them, you would rather the shyt fall apart before you work with people who got it popping AT THE RIGHT TIME!

Like I said, y'all are a bunch of selfish haters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
YOU are proving my point, its all about you, not the people

Look at your post, you mad that we didn't hear YOU, but instead of being happy we heard them, you would rather the shyt fall apart before you work with people who got it popping AT THE RIGHT TIME!

Like I said, y'all be bunch of selfish haters
You dumb fukk, it's always about the people. I ain't out here to get shyt for myself or anyone like us. We been on this journey making extreme inroads and some hating bytch on some anti Black shyt comes and you stupid fukks eat that shyt up. Like I said, ya'll on level 2, was on level 1. We are way past that and we realize what it really is. Yvette and the likes of them aren't taken serious;y. They are just a bunch of newbies with a loud mouth and demands they can't cash up.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You dumb fukk, it's always about the people. I ain't out here to get shyt for myself or anyone like us. We been on this journey making extreme inroads and some hating bytch on some anti Black shyt comes and you stupid fukks eat that shyt up. Like I said, ya'll on level 2, was on level 1. We are way past that and we realize what it really is. Yvette and the likes of them aren't taken serious;y. They are just a bunch of newbies with a loud mouth and demands they can't cash up.
All that, and you didn't get anything done, while they did

That says to me, that you shouldn't get mad, ups is hiring, this ain't for you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All that, and you didn't get anything done, while they did

That says to me, that you shouldn't get mad, ups is hiring, this ain't for you.
LOL! You are truly funny saying that to me of all people. I'll just laugh it off as you obviously don't know me in real life. You keep being a fan of a front group. One the democrats used to get Kamala who I can't stand out of the paint. They literally had one goal, once that was achieved. The movement basically ended. You noticed all of them was on the same shyt. Tariq as well. Ya'll really don't realize how controlled these people are. They aren't the people of influence or power. They are just pawns on the chessboard. Sadly, it's on here where you really got idiots like you thinking they are more than what they are.

Daps
If reparations are the goal then why does Yvette and Tone want to be the face of it so bad? Why should that matter beyond clout and $? All they do is beat up on people who are down for the cause but not down with them. It’s corny and not constructive. Glad the current climate and movement has little to do with those clowns, which I’m sure has them peeved due to how much they beg for attention.
Because many of these new faces feigning support are agents employed by white supremacy to sabotage the growing movement for reparations.

:francis:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
LOL! You are truly funny saying that to me of all people. I'll just laugh it off as you obviously don't know me in real life. You keep being a fan of a front group. One the democrats used to get Kamala who I can't stand out of the paint. They literally had one goal, once that was achieved. The movement basically ended. You noticed all of them was on the same shyt. Tariq as well. Ya'll really don't realize how controlled these people are. They aren't the people of influence or power. They are just pawns on the chessboard. Sadly, it's on here where you really got idiots like you thinking they are more than what they are.
:comeon:Get off the pipe

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The research and data that Tone and Yvette tout has been around for literal decades. They are not the only ones that have done the research and have access to it. They sparked a social media movement around it, mostly using some other tangential issues like immigration and diaspora hatred that appealed to some of yall's emotions, but they are not the gate keepers of the reparations discussion as much as they and their followers tend to think.

Exactly!!! Act like black folks like Rev MJ divine, Conrad Worrell, NOI and etc ain't been calling for reparations for over 70 years....johnny come lately brehs and brehettes.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
The research and data that Tone and Yvette tout has been around for literal decades. They are not the only ones that have done the research and have access to it. They sparked a social media movement around it, mostly using some other tangential issues like immigration and diaspora hatred that appealed to some of yall's emotions, but they are not the gate keepers of the reparations discussion as much as they and their followers tend to think.
This is a bit true too. I respect Yvettes passion and ability to intersect and defend the argument.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I think she and many other black people are depressively angry to the point it hinders them

When all you do is read and look at numbers about how you and your people are used as science experiments it clouds you from big picture thinking despite data collecting being a big picture thinking process

I don’t say it to knock her but I think she’s been staring into the abyss too long(for good a good cause ) and it stared back at her and ruined her slightly
I just hit this point personally, very recently on numerous topics.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not about Yvette and Tone wanting clout...its about control the integrity of the message...it can be extremely problematic if someone campaigned/advocated for reparations then suddenly pull a 180* campaigning/advocating against reparations.

Idk why this isn’t coming across to y’all...I’m not even ADOS protect the integrity of the reparations movement...QUALITY CONTROL

This is a common tactic of provocateurs/white supremacist/c00n (2 steps forward, 20 steps back)....I gotta feeling WOJ of ESPN is doing the same

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I like Yvette because she’s one of the few women who’s not trying to use a platform to get chose or just as a celebrity. She doesn’t care about thirst traps or following trends. She’s about reparations and that’s it. If you are in her path or she feels you aren’t truly with the movement then she will call you out. I think She is a bit salty but I guess it’s like a position at work that you know you are right for and can do it well but it keeps going to bozos who seem to screw it up.

I think Yvette wants credit but I really think it burns her that dudes like charlamagne or somebody who copy and pasted her talking points gets camera time and speaks on issues she’s truly passionate about.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tl;dr coli wants to credit Yvette with the idea of reparations even tho it existed for decades only because she wrapped it in enough caclike hate, tariq inspired nativist bullshyt and xenophobia for it to be palatable