Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up bytch, go yell at girls like you always do fukking degenerate perv, I know you got multiple domestic violence charges on your record and many other crimes, you fukking loser.
which girl you motherless autistic dikkriding fakkit?
:what:

we making up shyt now cause u getting called out??
nikka post receipts

I dont have to do much to prove you are an immigrant fakkit with abandonment issues
You are deep in red for a reason p*ssy
No one fukking likes you
Your daddy Tariq doesnt fukking like you bytch ass nikka

go eat a dikk and stop meddling in AADOS bidness boater

:camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
which girl you motherless autistic dikkriding fakkit?
:what:

we making up shyt now cause u getting called out??
nikka post receipts

I dont have to do much to prove you are an immigrant fakkit with abandonment issues
You are deep in red for a reason p*ssy
No one fukking likes you
Your daddy Tariq doesnt fukking like you bytch ass nikka

go eat a dikk and stop meddling in AADOS bidness boater

:camby:
Why are you talking down to and insulting your fellow DDoSer? That's your brother in c00ning, I mean, damn!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No it didn't. This was going on both, LSA, thecoli and twitter way before last October. This has been popping off since last summer. You ain't gotta lie to kick it my nikka.
:patrice: I'm talking about mainstream fam. read the paragraph that mentions yvette and antonio.

that hashtag wasn't as big on social media before this article, this started all of that.

i should have been clearer.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which girl you motherless autistic dikkriding fakkit?we making up shyt now cause u getting called out?nikka post receiptsI dont have to do much to prove you are an immigrant fakkit with abandonment issuesYou are deep in red for a reason p*ssyNo one fukking likes youYour daddy Tariq doesnt fukking like you bytch ass nikkago eat a dikk and stop meddling in AADOS bidness boater

We know your history on here, you harass girls all the time over here, on lipstick alley and many other sites. We know what you do fukkboy, we know about your domestic record too fagggot. U team up with them whiteboys to go off on girls on here, you are weak as fukk.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:patrice: I'm talking about mainstream fam. read the paragraph that mentions yvette and antonio.

that hashtag wasn't as big on social media before this article, this started all of that.

i should have been clearer.
What's mainstream by your definition? This isn't mainstream right now. This is just internet chatter.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how these ANTI ADOS AFRICAN TROLLS doesn't bring the same energy when they criticizing their own people. :sas1:

They are quick to call ADOS ignorant and uneducated. :sas2:

But the irony of them wanting to say that ADOS are repeating Trump's talking points tho. :mjlol:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know your history on here, you harass girls all the time over here, on lipstick alley and many other sites. We know what you do fukkboy, we know about your domestic record too fagggot.
Now I know for a fact your dumb ass confusing me with one of your coli enemies

Never posted on LSA my entire life you imbecile

Go take your fukking meds

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
I told ya'll DDoS is nothing but a MAGA hate group. Nothing more, nothing less. They hate everyone and spam the internet with nonsense. Reparations is the only thing of truth that they as a political group talk about. They are lacking compared to the Pan Africans and the Claude Anderson real Blacks.

Kweli actually put in REAL WORK in the community. What has Yvette trash ass done? Not a MFing THING!
:gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
you trying too hard
How? Is he not you buck dancing partner? Ya'll do the bidding for the white supremacists and Russia.

full

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What's mainstream by your definition? This isn't mainstream right now. This is just internet chatter.

it's been thrown around on the breakfast club, CNN, MSNBC, roland martin is even talking about it, black democrats are on all white radio shows denouncing it :mjlol:

i mean do they need to mention it in a judd apatow movie for you? :stopitslime:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know for a fact your dumb ass confusing me with one of your coli enemiesNever posted on LSA my entire life you imbecileGo take your fukking meds

Liar, you post there all the time, get lost. U don't need pills, you need be put in the slammer cause your regular violent rage against girls will never stop.