XTfBnrb.png

Flawless victory... Somebody come and look at this :wow: #CognitiveDissonance

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read the article? I just read the entire thing. They explained everything in the article. Where's the stealing?

What part of "accused of stealing" did you not understand? :usure:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not arguing against this.

My point is, the reason it's gaining the level of attention and traction we're observing is because of the reparations, that's literally it.

Yvette just posted this ironically - just read the first 6 words.

but I can't control what you think and feel, do you :hubie:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Its really getting to the point that for us to have a discussion about AADOS and other AFRICAN AMERICAN issues we have to ignore the same 3-4 people who cant stay off our dikks, i mean damn can we not discuss issues with each other w/o yall all in our shyt yall the ones constantly making about yourselves cuz you wont leave us alone, its almost like yall are legit agents i really dont understand why yall have so much invested in our shyt.

And yall refuse to answer this:mindblown:

@#1pick @Una Mas @Hiphoplives4eva If ya aint African American gtfoh our conversations about our INDIVIDUAL community.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What part of "accused of stealing" did you not understand? :usure:
The way you put it, you almost are holding him accountable of wrongdoing. Where was the wrongdoing? That's a disrespectful post to his character. Cut that shyt breh. That's not cool

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its really getting to the point that for us to have a discussion about AADOS and other AFRICAN AMERICAN issues we have to ignore the same 3-4 people who cant stay off our dikks, i mean damn can we not discuss issues with each other w/o yall all in our shyt yall the ones constantly making about yourselves cuz you wont leave us alone, its almost like yall are legit agents i really dont understand why yall have so much invested in our shyt.

@#1pick @Una Mas @Hiphoplives4eva If ya aint African American gtfoh our conversations about our INDIVIDUAL community.

ANTI ADOS AFRICAN TROLLING

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

fishing-for-likes_o_2275149.webp

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way you put it, you almost are holding him accountable of wrongdoing. Where was the wrongdoing? That's a disrespectful post to his character. Cut that shyt breh. That's not cool

I said that he was one of the celebs that was accused of stealing donations from Ferguson. How was I disrespected him by saying something that actually happened?

I said he got caught up in a few moments where he looked funny in the light. I gave that as an example. Another example which this thread already posted is his twitter meltdowns.