Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it's been thrown around on the breakfast club, CNN, MSNBC, roland martin is even talking about it, black democrats are on all white radio shows denouncing it :mjlol:

i mean do they need to mention it in a judd apatow movie for you? :stopitslime:
No it hasn't my man. No one of mainstream qualities actually gives notice or attention to this "political group". They just attack the MAJOR individual associated which is just Tariq. They haven't mentioned Tone or Yvette. In fact, the Boule just hijacked the movement on some Deebo shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No it hasn't my man. No one of mainstream qualities actually gives notice or attention to this "political group". They just attack the MAJOR individual associated which is just Tariq. They haven't mentioned Tone or Yvette. In fact, the Boule just hijacked the movement on some Deebo shyt.

I never said they mentioned tone or yvette i'm just speaking on ADOS in general.

the old media c00ntologists will never mention them, that would be admitting defeat

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post receipts or go body yourself dummyol "i know Tariq since 1993" ass nikka

Focus on your awful record, nobody mentioned anything about the person you are talking about. Call me all the names you want and your record still won't change, you are tainted for life, too bad.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I never said they mentioned tone or yvette i'm just speaking on ADOS in general.

the old media c00ntologists will never mention them, that would be admitting defeat
No, just no. You see, I am a Descendant of American slavery too. But I have ZERO interest or association with DDoS. No one has mentioned the DDoS political group on any mainstream network. No one. I prefer the Boule and the Links to handle the reparations movement with experts like Claude Anderson and Sanity Darity in the mix. Yvette and Tone and those associated with the DDoS (ADoS) movement are not EQUIPPED to handle such responsibilities handling the resources for the ills of our great ancestors and the damage it has done to the Black community which has not given us a place at the table to compete in the race in the United States of America.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:mjlol: at preferring the “boule” and Links to handle reparations. A lot of them were against it, and if it wasn’t for Ados, it wouldn’t even be discussed right now. You have them handle it, you’re inviting corruption into the mix.

Just say you’re not really for it if you want them taking lead

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol: at preferring the “boule” and Links to handle reparations. A lot of them were against it, and if it wasn’t for Ados, it wouldn’t even be discussed right now. You have them handle it, you’re inviting corruption into the mix.

Just say you’re not really for it if you want them taking lead
I am 100% for reparations. That's why I wanted Darity and Anderson to be there. At the end of the day, it needs to be a mix of the Blacks who aren't going to get everyone killed in the mix.

Claude will push for generational Freedman's Bureau Act and Sandy for baby bonds. Both will speak to cash reparations. I don't mean the entire Boule or Links. Just ONE of their best in each group who is equipped to handle it.

I want the experts with the experience. Claude has that with him creating AA in Florida which was the first Black based AA program in the USA. Sandy has that with his top economic research at Duke and his studies on wealth gap. Those two know what the fukk they are talking about.

I want the Boule to send their best as well as the Links. I want this to be a group of 4-5 people at most. They are corrupt but as far as Black organizations are concerned, they know how to negotiate with elite whites.

While the political group leaders can live in their mother's basement, the real people we need to handle this must have proven expertise and must be looking out for the next generation as well as the current. In terms of the internet community (Claude is that guy). For academia, it's Sandy Darity. No one else comes close. From the Boule and the Links, I wouldn't know but they would and I hope it's their best and not the white ass kissin' type like Roland who is NOT EQUIPPED.

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thousands of Black people are rallying around #ADOS for one reason, reparations. It's not an impressive feat to have an impoverished and disenfranchised people champion a cause that's demanding money.
Is the campaign for reparations not a constructive activity?