Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yvette just posted this ironically - just read the first 6 words.

but I can't control what you think and feel, do you :hubie:

You're still missing the point I'm making which is, the movement would have very little traction without the goal of reparations, it would largely be dismissed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said that he was one of the celebs that was accused of stealing donations from Ferguson. How was I disrespected him by saying something that really happened?

I said he got caught up in a few moments where he looked funny in the light. I gave that as an example. Another example which this thread already posted is his twitter meltdowns.
Because you posted this as a character assassination post. You posted this as a shot to Kweli and nothing else.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the answer is NO..why u stay in AADOS bidness??you took Tariq's dikk out of your throat fast when he started shytting on immigrants

Shut the fukk up bytch, go yell at girls like you always do fukking degenerate perv, I know you got multiple domestic violence charges on your record and many other crimes, you fukking loser.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No he's not
and you need to worry about Nigeria fakkit

Did Buhari win again?
@The Odum of Ala Igbo
A. He is DDoS political member. He post just like the rest of you bytch nikkas. You're not a real Black man, yousa bytch nikka
B. I am just as much of a descendant as I am Nigerian. Don't forget that you little hoe ass nikka
C. I don't even know, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Too much fukkery over there. This is what happens when you are under white supremacy rule of thumb. They choose the leaders, not the people.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you posted this as a character assassination post. You posted this as a shot to Kweli and nothing else.

Are you Talib kweli? You sure as hell sound like him taking what I said really personally. :patrice:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
As a white guy who is fairly in touch with the pulse of white middle America...I gotta say...Reparations are due but they are not going to happen in our lifetime.

Even if by some miracle they did happen, it is a vulnerable position to be to be the receiver. The giver (government) will always have control over you as long as you are the receiver. The better way is the way of Marcus Garvey and the NOI. Not begging whitey to please have a heart. It ain't gonna happen.

We live in country that can't even get universal health care or higher education for its citizens because racist whites don't want Black folks to have "free handouts". They would rather have a race war than give reparations.

People shed blood to end slavery and to end Jim Crow laws. Retweets and hashtags ain't on the same level.

And as far as voting goes... I'm Muslim and a lot of my brothers and sisters in Islam don't even believe in voting. I follow the school of thought that it is better to vote for the lesser evil, which is the view held by most Muslims in America as far as I can tell. Never in my adult life did I vote for a person...only against another. That is the way it is. I voted for Obama twice and don't regret it despite his obvious shortcomings. Having McCain or Romney in the WH would have been a lot worse.

And if you can't see that Trump is a complete disaster for this country then you need to get your head out of your ass and pay attention. He's bad for workers, bad for the environment, bad for policing reform, bad for financial regulations/safeguards, bad for health care, bad for foreign policy (Iran, Palestine, Yemen, Venezuela), and bad for the overall racist tone he has brought front and center. He needs to go. I'm no Democrat by any stretch of the term, but this Orange Authoritarian bozo has got to go. I question the motives of any Twitter/Youtube revolutionary who says otherwise, and tells people they gotta wait for the perfect candidate....cuz that is never ever going to happen. Not in this white supremacist corrupt system run by the rich and powerful.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are you Talib kweli? You sure as hell sound like him taking what I said really personally. :patrice:
You know I am not Kweli, you also know you are hating on a white man's level on that man. That's not a good look. I am not even disrespecting you. I ain't seen you in my reps and I have no reason to talk shyt to you. I am just saying, that's c00ning breh. That's not a good look. If you want to shyt on him for shytting on Yvette, do just that. It's not that hard.