Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
No, just no. You see, I am a Descendant of American slavery too. But I have ZERO interest or association with DDoS. No one has mentioned the DDoS political group on any mainstream network. No one. I prefer the Boule and the Links to handle the reparations movement with experts like Claude Anderson and Sanity Darity in the mix. Yvette and Tone and those associated with the DDoS (ADoS) movement are not EQUIPPED to handle such responsibilities handling the resources for the ills of our great ancestors and the damage it has done to the Black community which has not given us a place at the table to compete in the race in the United States of America.
I am 100% for reparations. That's why I wanted Darity and Anderson to be there. At the end of the day, it needs to be a mix of the Blacks who aren't going to get everyone killed in the mix.

Claude will push for generational Freedman's Bureau Act and Sandy for baby bonds. Both will speak to cash reparations. I don't mean the entire Boule or Links. Just ONE of their best in each group who is equipped to handle it.

I want the experts with the experience. Claude has that with him creating AA in Florida which was the first Black based AA program in the USA. Sandy has that with his top economic research at Duke and his studies on wealth gap. Those two know what the fukk they are talking about.

I want the Boule to send their best as well as the Links. I want this to be a group of 4-5 people at most. They are corrupt but as far as Black organizations are concerned, they know how to negotiate with elite whites.

While the political group leaders can live in their mother's basement, the real people we need to handle this must have proven expertise and must be looking out for the next generation as well as the current. In terms of the internet community (Claude is that guy). For academia, it's Sandy Darity. No one else comes close. From the Boule and the Links, I wouldn't know but they would and I hope it's their best and not the white ass kissin' type like Roland who is NOT EQUIPPED.

Yvette has said these very same things in many of her videos. Shes pointed out many times how she wishes Dr. Darity could get in the room to talk ADOS issues because they have more expertise and have been researching this longer than her and Tone. You aren't saying anything new or profound. She and Tone have already said those exact words. You would know this if you watched some of her videos. This is how I know you critics aren't about shyt. At least watch the content you hate so you know what you're actually talking about:usure:. Lastly, welcome to #ADOS gang. :russ::blessed:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I am 100% for reparations. That's why I wanted Darity and Anderson to be there. At the end of the day, it needs to be a mix of the Blacks who aren't going to get everyone killed in the mix.

Claude will push for generational Freedman's Bureau Act and Sandy for baby bonds. Both will speak to cash reparations. I don't mean the entire Boule or Links. Just ONE of their best in each group who is equipped to handle it.

I want the experts with the experience. Claude has that with him creating AA in Florida which was the first Black based AA program in the USA. Sandy has that with his top economic research at Duke and his studies on wealth gap. Those two know what the fukk they are talking about.

I want the Boule to send their best as well as the Links. I want this to be a group of 4-5 people at most. They are corrupt but as far as Black organizations are concerned, they know how to negotiate with elite whites.
Nah. No corrupt or easily corrupted individuals involved in our situation.

I absolutely agree with Mr Darity, and other Afram economists, as well as Claude, Yvette, and Tone (the ones who have currently gotten this conversation started, and brought forth ideas such as rebranding that will make it easier to identify actual native black Americans) at the moment but involving any Afram elites is a recipe for corruption and disaster. Those who didn’t believe or thought it not feasible shouldn’t have a seat at the table in the first place. That doesn’t make sense at all. If they thought it wasn’t feasible before, what’s to stop them from having their minds changed once in front of slick talking elite whites?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Talib, Immortal Technique, David Banner, and a handful of others are not the ones to call out. I don't do social media but I've seen / heard each of those guys humiliate scholars and reporters on panels and interviews.

All three of them are dead black media. They served a purpose at one time when we chased after empty nothingburger consciousness but the days of wearing dashikis and slam poetry and finding "beauty in the struggle" is dead. No more struggle and wooden beads.

Its agenda or no vote.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:gucci: But wait, I thought Talib Kweli didn't vote, tho. :jbhmm:

Star Calls Out Talib Kweli for Refusing to Vote & More
Aug 26, 2014 3:15 AM

1/33

https://www.vladtv.com/images/size_fs/video_image-348961.jpg
Hip hop's strong presence in Ferguson has varied from rappers like Jeezy, Wiz Khalifa to what some call "socially conscious" rappers like J. Cole and Talib Kweli.

The always opinionated Star shed light on Kweli and his views on a blog titled, "Is Talib Kweli Part Of The Problem?"

Star addressed the rapper's concern about black youth, but questioned his position on refusing to vote. He also says that the rapper's tense conversation with Don Lemon on CNN did little to help the genre's approach to the tragedy in Ferguson.

"America (black & white) has come to far and doesn't need so-called conscious musicians perpetrating the fraud while living off the fat of the land," he says. " Its 2014 and the old saying is more prevalent now than ever. 'If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.' That's right, its time to pump the breaks and call out the urban cornballs posing as radically hip and feeding the people hot plates of bullsh*t with a side of peach cobbler. Millions of black people throughout history (my relatives and yours) have fought and died for this country so that generations to come could stand in the light (not in the shadows) and be part of the American process."

The rapper responded on Twitter to Star late Monday night.

"@ me next time pimp. I do this) RT @STARANDBUCWILD" he tweeted.

"Your scatterbrain position has no legs in 2014," he tweeted to the rapper with several retweets by fans challenging the rapper's stance on voting.

Check out their debate in the slides above.

Do you think the rapper should stay silent on issues since he doesn't vote?

Star Calls Out Talib Kweli for Refusing to Vote & More

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

While the political group leaders can live in their mother's basement, the real people we need to handle this must have proven expertise and must be looking out for the next generation as well as the current. In terms of the internet community (Claude is that guy). For academia, it's Sandy Darity. No one else comes close. From the Boule and the Links, I wouldn't know but they would and I hope it's their best and not the white ass kissin' type like Roland who is NOT EQUIPPED.

:what: But you don't get no say. Nobody cares what you think.

:mindblown: :rudy:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

I mean c'moooon, man. Did you watch the Trump is Right video? Did you also know that's not the complete title of the video?

Its:
Donald Trump is So Right About How Poor Black People Are

Its sorta hard to respond to you if you havent.

I'd be interested to know what issues you have with it once you do. It's only 13 minutes long.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah. No corrupt or easily corrupted individuals involved in our situation.

I absolutely agree with Mr Darity, and other Afram economists, as well as Claude, Yvette, and Tone (the ones who have currently gotten this conversation started, and brought forth ideas such as rebranding that will make it easier to identify actual native black Americans) at the moment but involving any Afram elites is a recipe for corruption and disaster. Those who didn’t believe or thought it not feasible shouldn’t have a seat at the table in the first place. That doesn’t make sense at all. If they thought it wasn’t feasible before, what’s to stop them from having their minds changed once in front of slick talking elite whites?
Tone and Yvette are not equipped for this. Stop mentioning them in serious shyt. Neither of them got any credentials in this area. The information they pull, it's from others doing the research and the ground work with the actual credentials. You can like them from afar and even believe their rhetoric but they have no business in anything that can seriously impact more than 5 people on a realistic level.

They can talk to Sandy which I am sure they will but that's as good as it will get for them. This is a serious conversation, don't make it into a joke. Where is their studies? Where is their legislation on city, local, state or national level? Where is their impact on a state or national level. Where are their scholarly journals are the published and shared around the world? Man, don't turn this into a joke because you are a fan of their work. They have no business being anywhere around the table and hell, neither do any of us. This has substantial and generational impact, don't turn this into a spectacle, they have no business at the table. Their reward is this actually been given, that's the perfect gift for any political party.

You really think negotiation is easy. I used to be in politics. You underestimate how much you need the right people in the room in terms of negotiation. The Boule had members to pushed for reparations, let's not act like everyone is a bootlick, you hate it when I call ADOS MAGA when I know, everyone that claims it, isn't a hate filled loser. There are some good people in it and same for the Boule who know they haven't been made whole. Also, the Boule and Links will be in the room, regardless if you like it or not. I used to be around the Boule, they are still Black people. They do want to be whole regardless of what Rev. Al says or does.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The way you put it, you almost are holding him accountable of wrongdoing. Where was the wrongdoing? That's a disrespectful post to his character. Cut that shyt breh. That's not cool

Why are you even in this thread?

Keep riding our coattails out there in Houston and shut the fukk up.